Wahl KM Cordless 2-Speed Pet Hair Grooming Clipper
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Cordless clipper with two speeds—3,000 and 3,700 SPM.
- Features a two-hour cordless run time and comes with a 10-foot charging cord.
- Ideal for clipping and trimming dogs, cats, horses and livestock.
- Quick Charge feature provides 15 extra minutes of clipping for every 10 minutes it charges.
- Will cut through thick, matted or coarse coats.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Wahl KM5 Rotary 2-Speed Professional Dog & Cat Clipper Kit, Cotton Candy Pink$180.99Chewy Price$212.95List Price
- Kenchii Flash Dog & Cat Clipper, Pearl White$179.00Chewy Price
- Shernbao PGC-660 Smart Digital Dog Hair Grooming Clipper, Black$141.56Chewy Price
- Wahl Professional Animal BravMini+ Cordless Pet Trimmer, Purple$89.65Chewy Price$107.95List Price
- Wahl Figura Lithium Cordless Pet Hair Grooming Clipper, Chrome$132.39Chewy Price$150.95List Price
- Wahl Creativa Lithium Cordless Pet Hair Grooming Clipper, Berry$218.34Chewy Price$223.95List Price
- Shernbao PGC-535 Dog Hair Grooming Clipper, Sky Blue$44.21Chewy Price
- Wahl 5 in 1 Adjustable Detachable Fine Blade Set, size 9, 10 ,15, 30, 40, 2 count$44.98Chewy Price$49.98List Price
- Wahl Arco Cordless Pet Clipper Kit, Purple$124.98Chewy Price$164.95List Price
- Shernbao PGT-410 Smart Mini Dog Grooming Trimmer, Black$54.73Chewy Price
- Wahl Bravura Lithium Ion Cordless Dog & Cat Clipper Kit, Gunmetal Grey$209.99Chewy Price$211.95List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Grooming Tool Type||Hair Clippers||Hair Clippers||Hair Clippers||Hair Clippers||Hair Clippers|
|Breed Size||—||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Small Pet Type||—||—||—||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Chinchilla...||—|
Questions & Answers
7 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
9 Customer Reviews
Easy to use
After 20 years of grooming with a corded clipper. This one does the job and no hassle of the cord under your feet or touching the dog. Very pleased.
Pricy but It works!
I was hesitant to spend this much money on a clipper but I have a Samoyed who’s poofy and needs regular trims and a husky who’s coat is sleek but I trim him paw pads. Taking them to the groomers is $120+ a piece. So in comparison to paying that times two every few months this is a steal. The clipper works extremely well. Even on thick double coated dogs like a Samoyed. It stayed cool. I’ve owned other $100+ clippers that got hot really fast and were unwieldy. This one is very easy to use. My only gripe is the little ring on the base used to hang it up. It’s always making noises as I move through a trim. I wish that there was a built in way to keep it in place. This is such a small and nit picky thing though. I love the clipper and have no problem recommending it
Great clipper for all day grooming
I have been grooming for over 20 years, I have had so many clippers. I still have the corded 5 speed andis has lots of power and is very light in your hand, but has a cord. I got the wahl Km cordless about 2 years ago, had to send it to repair once something minor, wahl is a great company and with the guarantee they will repair for free. I also have the Andis purple pulse ZRll 5 speed cordless clipper this one is heavier, but I use it for big matted dogs cuts like butter due to the high 4,500 strokes per minute versus Wahl KM cordless has 3,700 strokes per minute is good for light coats. If you have arthritis in your hands this 2 clippers are a bit heavy.
I’ve had this maybe a week and a half, and they were great for maybe two days & then started being SO loud! My husband says they sound like a weed eater. Too much money wasted and super upset because i thought i had read good reviews. I’m a professional dog groomer, and these clippers are so loud they are scaring my clients while i work on them! I’ve always used chewy and loved chewy, but am so disappointed with this product. I don’t know if something is wrong with them, or if the clippers are just badly made.
I own a salon and we have 5 of these. They are workhorses, all day every day. I've replaced all other clippers in the shop with these. Wahl is great with customer service when they need to be serviced. They are lighter than most cordless, I highly recommend them!
Started off great... now I’m very unhappy with them. Worked with zero problems for about 3 months, now at the 5 month mark I’m embarrassed to being using these in my salon. Cordless is awesome and holds a good charge but my issue is with the motor skipping out when switching on/off, high/low.. as well as being so loud it sounds like a tattoo machine. Does not work well for thick or coarse coated dogs, will skip out or become extremely loud. The casing is also starting to come apart at the seem too... I’d say not your clippers for everyday/ heavy use.
As a professional groomer, I use these all day, every day. I love being cordless. It has helped with hand and wrist problems so much. They are heavier than the corded, so that took a little getting used to. I also love that they are maintenance free. No blade drives to replace.
As a professional dog groomer these are my favorite clippers by far.
They are so heavy and the motor skips out. I will be returning these. They are not worth the money or hassle.