Wahl Premium Pet Nail Filer, Red
About This Item
- Premium nail filer for pets
- 2 forward and reverse speeds
- Comes with 6 sanding bands
- Lightweight and compact
- Includes 2 AA batteries
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Dremel 7760-PGK 4V Pet Grooming Cordless Kit$53.99Chewy Price$59.99List Price
- Shernbao PNG-008 Smart Cordless Dog Nail Grinder, White$29.99Chewy Price$35.00List Price
- LuckyTail Nail Grinder Plastic Dog & Cat Grooming Tool$39.95Chewy Price
- Dremel Grooming Bands for the 7350-PT &7300-PT Nail Grinder$5.13Chewy Price
- Casfuy LED Light Electric Dog & Cat Nail Grinder, White$29.99Chewy Price
- Dremel 7300-PT Cordless Dog & Cat Rotary Nail Grinder Kit$24.99Chewy Price$34.99List Price
- ConairPRO Professional Cordless Two-Speed LED Dog Nail Grinder$38.20Chewy Price$44.99List Price
- Pet Republique Rechargeable Large Electric Dog & Cat Nail Grinder & Clippers$19.99Chewy Price$28.99List Price
- ConairPRO Professional Dog Nail Grinder$24.80Chewy Price$47.99List Price
- Boshel Dog Nail Clipper$14.99Chewy Price
- Downtown Pet Supply Collapsible Dog Grooming Arm, Black$43.99Chewy Price$93.98List Price
- Millers Forge Nail Clipper, Large$10.46Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Breed Size||N/A||N/A||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Grooming Tool Type||Nail Grinders||Nail Grinders||Nail Grinders||Nail Grinders||Nail Grinders|
Questions & Answers
8 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
76 Customer Reviews
Wonderful and nice.
My puppy dog isn't afraid of it at all and it's easy to handle. The only thing I don't like is that it doesn't come with enough of the round sandpaper things that shave the nails. It should come with at least 5 more.
Don't Buy This
I bought this for use with tiny, nervous dogs that are too small to use my dremel with. While I love the sleek design, this tool is useless. Even with the tiniest Chihuahua with thin, bitty nails, the file doesn't have enough power to continue to run when it meets resistance. Whenever it made contact with a nail, it would grind (lol) to a halt. For an added bonus, the sanding bands don't lock into place in anyway, and would randomly pop off, flinging out into space. Sometimes while I was attemping to file a nail (once hitting the dog) and sometimes just while it was running. Usually a big fan of Wahl products, this one is garbage and a total waste.
It doesn't even file my puppies' nails adequately. Should have saved my money and bought a more powerful one.
Not enough power
The file does not have enough power and stops rotating frequently.
I love the nail filer! It works well, quickly files down Kitos nails with a smooth finish and it’s quiet so it doesn’t scare my 85 pound pit/ American bull dog mix..
This isn't Great
A Dremel works way better. This tool doesn't have nearly enough power. It took me over 30min to get my dogs nails down to a shorter length, there's barely any power and the attachments are useless after 1-2 nails
Easy to Use
I'm very pleased with the Nail Filer. It's smaller than one I used before and much more quiet. It also has good sandpaper and gives you extras. The dog is much more quiet and comfortable when I use this one. I highly recommend it.
I had bought this a few months ago
I just thought I would do my fur babies nails; since I never used it before I wanted to get the feel of it by trying it on my one nail so I wouldn’t hurt my kids. The advertising said that it’s the safer way to cut their nails... a no... it hurts and you can really hurt your fur babies using this on them. Buttons runs as soon as I turn it on so does Papi. However I need to make sure they aren’t going to get hurt
Loved this product. I work with animals so I am familiar with using a dremel/nail filer. This product is intended to just file down the sharpness of your dogs nails after a nail trim. Do not use this product as a form of “clipping” your dogs nails because that’s not really what this product is intended for. I do not recommend this product for big breed dogs as this product does not have enough power to handle thick nails. I recommend looking into a different dremel if you own a big breed dog. It’s perfect for Small to Medium size dogs
Pets are petrified of the vibration. Not as good as I thought it would be. The sander isn’t strong enough to complete project quickly