Wahl SS Pro Clipper Kit
About This Item
- Works on thick and matted coats
- 2 stainless steel attachment combs
- 3,200 SPM for a fast, efficient cut
- Cool running and lightweight
- Ridged finger grips for comfort and control
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Wahl KM2 Pet Hair Grooming Clipper, Black$147.80Chewy Price$171.45List Price
- Wahl Mini Arco Pet Trimmer, Champagne$96.85Chewy Price
- Wahl Figura Lithium Cordless Pet Hair Grooming Clipper, Metallic Red$119.95Chewy Price$149.95List Price
- Andis AG 2-Speed+ Detachable Blade Dog & Cat Hair Grooming Clipper, Black$175.99Chewy Price$236.49List Price
- Kenchii Flash Dog & Cat Clipper, Pearl White$179.00Chewy Price
- Wahl Professional Animal BravMini+ Cordless Pet Trimmer, Purple$104.95Chewy Price
- Wahl KM5 Rotary 2-Speed Professional Dog & Cat Clipper Kit, Cotton Candy Pink$189.26Chewy Price$236.95List Price
- Wahl KM10 Brushless 2-Speed Professional Dog & Cat Hair Grooming Clipper, Turquoise$263.25Chewy Price$279.95List Price
- Andis AGC2 2-Speed Detachable Blade Dog & Cat Hair Grooming Clipper, Black$175.80Chewy Price$260.25List Price
- Andis Universal Stainless Steel Dog Combs 8-Piece Set$42.86Chewy Price$48.09List Price
- DogCare PC01 Cat, Dog & Horse Grooming Clipper, Gray$108.30Chewy Price$119.00List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Grooming Tool Type||Hair Clippers||Hair Clippers||Hair Clippers||Hair Clippers||Hair Clippers|
Questions & Answers
16 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
34 Customer Reviews
Not easy to use
Couldn't believe that these trimmers didn't come with any instructions. Yes, there was an owner's manual but it only explained how to replace the blades. It stated "oil the blades often" but didn't say how or where to do that. NO instructions on how to use the trimmer to trim my pups. I looked on YouTube and found some instructions for other trimmers but none specific to this model. The resulting hair cuts are embarrassing. Their coats look like ski mogul bumps. I'm considering returning the item to Chewy but, if I bought a different one, I wonder if the results would be equally bad as the problem is most likely with the way I'm using the tool instead of the trimmer design.
Just got these today and shaved my Mini-Sheepadoodle. She has minimal mats and finer hair but a lot of it and the clippers did great. I used the metal combs that came with it to get her length right and it took me about an hour and a half on total. They did start getting warm after a long use so I switched to scissoring her paws and face while I let it cool off for a bit but it didn't hinder my progress at all.
my cat's fur can get matted at a moments notice due to diet and allergies and is VERY thick and tough. seeing the comments on this trimmer, I thought it would handle the job. that was not the case . it had little to no effect on her fur's problem areas.
Not for thick fur
With the reviews, I thought this might actually cut my dog's fur. He's a golden retriever mix. These didn't even make it through a trim. I'm quite disappointed, given the price.
Good product so far
Love it but in doesn't go as smooth as I thought it would and u have to clean the brush throughout the dogs hair cut
Gets hot n not so good for fine hair...pomeranian
Got hot several times had to stop and go the cut. Took 2 and half hours to do a shave. Those clips wouldn't even cut her hair. Chewy needs to reevaluate having this product.
I decided to invest in decent clippers after sending back a cheap clipper that really did not work. Wahl makes a quality appliance. I still have not figured out how to use the clippers correctly for a schnauzer coat....my problem, not Wahl's
I have never purchased a clipper from any source that worked well through one clipping.
Good basic clippers
Good quality, good price. Nothing fancy just good basic clippers for home use. Only one speed.
My fiancé and I were able to easily trim up our Coton de Tulear. She’s very furry with extremely fine hair. These clippers worked really well.