Wahl U-Clip Pet Hair Grooming Clipper, Blue
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Powerful clipper with 7,200 SPM
- Professional high-performance steel blades
- Starter home-grooming kit
- Easily trims and clips fine to medium coats
- Includes four attachment combs
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Wahl Deluxe U-Clip Dog & Cat Clipper Kit, Red$33.82Chewy Price$53.95List Price
- Wahl Pro Ion Lithium Cordless Pet Hair Grooming Clipper, Black/Silver$44.49Chewy Price$84.95List Price
- Shernbao PGC-535 Dog Hair Grooming Clipper, Sky Blue$42.31Chewy Price
- Shernbao PGT-410 Smart Mini Dog Grooming Trimmer, Black$54.81Chewy Price
- Pet Magasin Professional Thinning Scissors with Toothed Blade$11.99Chewy Price$15.44List Price
- Pet Magasin Professional Grooming Set, Pack of 3, Green$18.49Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- Casfuy Removable Blade Dog & Cat Hair Grooming Clippers, White$37.99Chewy Price
- Wahl 5 in 1 Adjustable Detachable Fine Blade Set, Size 9, 10,15, 30, 40$24.99Chewy Price$31.45List Price
- Casfuy Energy Saving Dog & Cat Hair Grooming Clippers, White$59.50Chewy Price
- Envirogroom De-Mat Pro Leave in Conditioning Pet Spray, 16-oz bottle$17.30Chewy Price$19.95List Price$16.43Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Plastic||Steel, Metal||Plastic, Steel, Metal||Plastic||Steel, Metal|
|Grooming Tool Type||Hair Clippers||Hair Clippers||Hair Clippers||Hair Clippers||Hair Clippers|
|Breed Size||—||—||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||—||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
Questions & Answers
22 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
62 Customer Reviews
Heavy, noisy, huge cord
This electric clipper weighs over a pound, which is considerable weight for a clipper. The cord is huge--almost as large as the super-powered Vitamix blender. Completely unnecessary to have it so large and makes it difficult to navigate around my dog. The plastic case it comes in has a clasp that is fidgety and has sharp edges. Thanks to the enormously thick cord, items will only fit in that case one way. All in all, a terrible purchase.
Oh patti girl
I was excited to finally get these because my little patti needed a cut bad. Needless to say i got these and the lived up to my expectations!
Wahl U clippers
Bought this based on reviews. I have a miniature poodle who has been ill lately and I don't want to send for grooming. So I tried this even though it is not recommended for poodles. Well it worked very well. It is not too loud either. Didn't scare my poodle and was easy to use. It did a wonderful job. I'm so glad I purchased this. Chewy service has always been awesome. Especially with this pandemic they make my life easy even before pandemic.
not the best
Didn’t really work for us. Needed a clipper to shave my dogs paw pads and this was larger than expected
Heavy and bulky
They work pretty well but was much much heavier than expected
Don't work good on super thick hair. I got them to cut my Himalayan's hair.
There great I wasn’t expecting them to be as good as they was!! It came in a great plastic case and the work great to!! Price was cheaper than I thought for great clippers being a farm girl and buying many clippers those was cheap for good quality clippers thanks so much
Gets through a messy dog's fur!
My daughter's dog was very matted and this clipper got right through it in no time! Love it.
Doesn't work & broke after 2 months
So this product can shave but ONLY without the attachments. it only works if you use the clippers bare but then they are sharp and you have no control so you either cut way too much hair with out the attachments or no hair with them. What's sucks is I have poms, did you know if you cut their hair too short it NEVER GROWS BACK? I learned the hard way unfortunately, because of these clippers. My dogs have a permanent bald spot on there back by their tail now. I do not recommend this product.
I’ve used them one time so far but they are big, bulky, and loud. The best thing about them is the price and that’s why I decided to buy them. I’m not a professional groomer but have groomed for some years now. They may be good for medium to large pets but not so much for small breeds.