Wahl Ultimate Competition Series Blade, Size 15
About This Item
- Proudly made in the USA.
- Comes with one #15 medium fine detachable blade that’s 1.5mm (3/64”).
- Cuts smoother and faster than the original version for a hassle-free grooming experience.
- Made of hardened steel that won’t snag on your pet’s coat or leave tracks.
- Designed to fit Wahl's KM2, KM5, KM10, KM Cordless, PowerGrip, SS Pro, Stable Pro Plus, and XBlock clippers; also compatible with most Oster and Andis detachable-style clippers.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Sharf Straight Gold Touch Round Tips Dog Grooming Scissors, 4.5-in$34.99Chewy Price$49.99List Price
- Loyalty Pet Products Poison Ivy 8" Chunker Dog Shears$119.99Chewy Price
- Loyalty Pet Products Poison Ivy 8" Set Dog Shears$359.99Chewy Price
- Shark Fin Right Hand Swivel Deluxe Dog Shear Grooming Kit, 7-in$419.95Chewy Price
- Shernbao PGC-660 Smart Digital Dog Hair Grooming Clipper, Black$129.00Chewy Price
- Shernbao PGC-660B Smart Digital Detachable Blades Clipper Blade$17.99Chewy Price
- Fromm International Premier 111BC Pet Shears, 6.5-in$40.62Chewy Price$49.99List Price
- Fromm International Premier 111SC Pet Shears, 6.5-in$31.58Chewy Price$49.99List Price
- Loyalty Pet Products Starter Set Dog Shears, 4 count, 7-in$249.99Chewy Price
- Loyalty Pet Products Starter Straights Dog Shears, 8-in$79.99Chewy Price
- Babyliss Pro Pet Bristle Dog Grooming Brush$10.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Coated Metal, Metal||Stainless Steel, Metal||Plastic||Coated Metal, Metal||Stainless Steel, Metal|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Small Pet Type||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Chinchilla...||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Chinchilla...||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Chinchilla...||—||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Chinchilla...|
|Grooming Tool Type||Replacement Blades||Replacement Blades||Replacement Blades||Replacement Blades||Replacement Blades|
Questions & Answers
Be the first to ask a question.
ReviewsWrite a Review
1 Customer Reviews
By Reggie on May 22, 2022
Better than original Wahl blades. Smoother cut. While Wahl suggests #30 blade be used with their stainless steel guides - This worked much better for me on my very curly Standard Poodle.