Wall Entry Dual Flap Pet Door with Closing Panel, White
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- This pet door can be installed in interior or exterior walls—ideal for homes without doors that can accommodate a pet door.
- Lets your dog or cat go outside for potty breaks and playtime without your assistance.
- The included telescoping tunnel lets you install the door in walls that are 4 3/4 - 7 1/4 in. thick, or use a compatible extension kit (sold separately) for walls thicker than 7 1/4 in.
- A cutting template and step-by-step instructions are included for easy DIY installation in all types of interior and exterior walls.
- The double flap provides weatherproofing and energy efficiency, the durable PVC frame withstands UV exposure, and the slide-in closing panel adds extra insulation when the door is not open for pet access.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealFrisco Crate Cover, Gray, 54 inch$89.99Chewy Price
- PetSafe Aluminum Extreme Weather Dog & Cat Door, Medium$149.95Chewy Price$149.99List Price
- Frisco Deluxe Wooden Carpeted Cat & Dog Ramp, Brown$144.31Chewy Price
- Ideal Pet Products Air Seal Dog Door, White, Medium$60.86Chewy Price
- Ideal Pet Products Designer Series Ruff-Weather Pet Door, Tinted, Small$73.81Chewy Price$83.00List Price
- Endura Flap Double Flap Wall Mount Dog & Cat Door, Large, White$659.99Chewy Price
- Ideal Pet Products Designer Series Original Plastic Pet Door, Tinted, Medium$25.35Chewy Price$34.00List Price
- Ideal Pet Products Wall Entry Dual Flap Dog Door, White, Medium$140.00Chewy Price
- High Tech Pet Products Armor Flex Airtight Extreme Weather Magnetic Closure System Door Mount Pet Door, X-Large$479.99Chewy Price$579.99List Price
- Dog Mate Dog Door, Large$59.91Chewy Price$109.96List Price
- High Tech Pet Products PX-1 Power Pet Fully Automatic Pet Door$399.99Chewy Price$479.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Plastic||N/A, Plastic||Plastic||Aluminum, Plastic, Metal||Aluminum, Plastic, Metal|
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds||Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Giant Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds|
Questions & Answers
21 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
69 Customer Reviews
XL dog door
Excellent purchase! Easy to install. Dogs and moms are happy!
Good product! Be smart to install it though!
Read directions carefully, have your tool ready. Product is a quality doggie door. Should make for many happy hours of ins and outs! Way to go! Did a lot of research and this is a good one.
Great Product - replacement flaps expensive
Pro: Love having this doggy door, works - easy install for older somewhat handy granny. Big Con: If you have to replace a flap they are over $37 EACH to replace - need 2 flaps which is close to the price I paid for the whole kit on sale. Seems ridiculous pricey to me Cons: Needs to have some sort of lock for when it's closed - somewhat flimsy plastic material frame (expected better for the price) but again, it does the job
Not suitable for active dogs!
For our two active dogs that use the large door constantly to go in and out of to access the dog run and the backyard, it only lasted about a year before the outside plastic frame with flap was broken off and unrepairable. I highly recommend an aluminum frame for sturdiness if your in a similar scenario.
Dog door installed easily. I like the double flap. Sturdy and worth the $s.
Petsafe pet door
Fantastic!!!!!, I'm a 10 lb. maltipoo, 9 months old and I mastered my new door in and out in 3 days. I love, love, love it.....
Great Doggie Door
I bought this to replace the older model which lasted more than 4 years with 3 medium/large dogs using it daily. This one appears to be the same quality as the original and was just as easy to install. Chewy as always offered it at the best price. I am very pleased with this purchase and would highly recommend it.
We moved into a house during the summer that already had a small dog sized wall mounted door. My two small dogs and young mini pig quickly learned to use that. It was time to upgrade to a larger size, one my mini pig would be able fit through even at full size. So, I bought this door and hired a handy man to install it. He did say he used some wood on the sides of the door frames for added support so that it didn’t buckle over time. It’s working great for our household. No complaints so far.
Petsafe dog door flaps
No matter how I have tried to adjust the flaps the magnet at the bottom doesn't always catch the flaps and I can feel cold air coming in from outdoors. I got new flaps...still feel cold air.
works just as it should
Perfect, not much more to add, but since it makes me use 5o words, I will keep typing. Seriously, I love Chewy.com, great customer service and prices, my vet and feed store, not so much as a big of fan of chewy.