Wanderfound Pets 10-In-1 Multi-vitamin + Glucosamine Liver Flavor Dog Supplement, 60 count
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Each tablet contains a potent blend of vitamins, minerals glucosamine and probiotics and is packed with nutritive properties for your pup's overall health.
- These chewable vitamins are enriched with antioxidants to help fortify your dog's immune system.
- This multivitamin is suitable for puppies and adult dogs and contains glucosamine and MSM to help reduce hip and joint pain and keep your pet strong and active even as he ages.
- Help maintain optimal brain and heart function.
- Each tablet contains biotin to help strengthen, thicken and smoothen your canine companion's fur.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Wanderfound Pets Omega 3-6-9 Skin & Coat Health Smoked Salmon & Liver Flavor Dog Supplement, 120 count$19.98Chewy Price$18.98Autoship Price
- PRN Pharmacal Prozyme Powder Supplement for Dog & Cats, 200-g$24.77Chewy Price
- PetAg EMT First Aid Kit in a Tube for Dogs, Cats & Small Pets, 1-oz bottle$21.99Chewy Price$20.89Autoship Price
- Thomas Labs Total Digest Enzyme & Probiotic Powder Dog & Cat Supplement, 16-oz jar$25.47Chewy Price$34.99List Price$24.20Autoship Price
- PetAg EMT First Aid Spray with Bitrex for Dogs, Cats & Small Pets, 1-oz bottle$17.59Chewy Price$21.99List Price$16.71Autoship Price
- Vetericyn ALL-IN Life-Stage Puppy Dog Supplement, 90 count$32.99Chewy Price$39.99List Price$31.34Autoship Price
- Nature's Logic Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil Dog & Cat Supplement, 16-oz bottle$27.05Chewy Price$31.99List Price$25.70Autoship Price
- Nutri-Vet Advanced Cetyl-M Tablets Joint Supplement for Dogs, 360 count$101.54Chewy Price$112.99List Price$96.46Autoship Price
- Davis TheraCoat Dog & Cat Supplement, 14.1-oz jar$19.95Chewy Price$18.95Autoship Price
- Nutri-Vet Adult-Vite Soft Chews Multivitamin for Dogs, 6-oz bag$8.99Chewy Price$9.99List Price$8.54Autoship Price
- Silver Lining Herbs Keep Cool Calming Aid Dog Supplement, 90 count$21.97Chewy Price$20.87Autoship Price
- NaturVet Maintenance Care Glucosamine DS Soft Chews Joint Supplement for Dogs & Cats, 70 count$15.99Chewy Price$15.19Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Methyl Sulfonyl Methane Glucosamine HCl Lactobacillus acidophilus Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl) Biotin Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid) Pantothenic Acid (as d-calcium pantothenate) Riboflavin (Vitamin B-2) Niacin (as niacinamide) Vitamin A (As Retinyl Acetate) 660 mcg, Vitamin C (As Ascorbic Acid) 20 mg, Vitamin D (As Cholecalciferol) 4 mcg...||Vitamin A, Vitamin D3, Vitamin E...||Dextrose, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Liver Meal...||Dextrose, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Liver Meal...||Dicalcium Phosphate, Cellulose, Molasses (Sucrose)...|
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds, Small Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||All Breeds, Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds...||Large Breeds, Small Breeds, Medium Breeds|
|Lifestage||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Senior||Senior||Senior||Adult|
|Health Feature||Vitamins & Minerals, Hip & Joint Support, Immune Support||Vitamins & Minerals||Vitamins & Minerals, Senior Care||Vitamins & Minerals, Senior Care||Vitamins & Minerals|
|Food Flavor||Liver, Meat||Liver||—||Liver, Meat||—|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
4 Customer Reviews
Great multivitamin with great vitamins
I am very research focused and after looking at the ingredients, I felt very comfortable and excited to try this multivitamin. Overall Chels seems to be doing better (happier?) And I feel happier knowing she will always get the health benefit she needs.
I usually pair this with some safe peanut butter as a treat for my doggo and she loves it. I feel like a great dog mom giving this to her since I take a multivitamin too. I like that it was glucosamine as well. That is usually really expensive on its own !
Glad I bought this
I started giving my dog a multivitamin after I talked to my vet who said not all dog food gives her the nutrition she needs. This helps me make sure she is good and healthy. Good price and option for my pitty
Best multivitamin so far
I have seen the best results using these multivitamins vs a different brand I got on Amazon. My dog is super picky so I usually just wrap it up in some food or safe peanut butter and works great.