Wanderfound Pets SAMeLQ 100 Liver Support Bacon Flavor Dog Supplement
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- This excellent liver cleanse formula protects your pup from toxins and other impurities. It also contains S-adenosylmethionine (SAMe) to help maintain optimal liver function.
- Strengthens cognitive and memory functions by supporting the neurotransmitters in your buddy's brain. This supplement is paw-fect for dogs with dementia or for those who need extra liver and joint support.
- This premium liver detox cleanse formula is carefully processed in the USA without by-products and is made with only safe, quality ingredients.
- These chewables are paw-fect for dogs of all breeds, ages and weight.
- These nutrient-filled dog liver and dementia tablets are easy to eat and they come in a whisker-licking bacon flavor!
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- VetClassics Liver Support Chewable Tablets Dog & Cat Supplement, 60 count$37.99Chewy Price$36.09Autoship Price
- maxxidog maxxiSAMe SAM-e Supplement for Dogs, 5.3-oz$62.99Chewy Price$59.84Autoship Price
- Vita Pet Life SAMeLq Bacon & Liver Flavor Dog Supplement, 120 count$34.90Chewy Price$33.15Autoship Price
- Pet MD SAMe Plus Dog Supplement, 60 count$52.99Chewy Price$60.99List Price$50.34Autoship Price
- Rx Vitamins Hepato Capsules Liver Supplement for Cats & Dogs, 90 count$31.00Chewy Price$29.45Autoship Price
- Denestra SAMe 400mg Tablet Liver & Joint Supplement for Dogs, 60 count$54.49Chewy Price$84.99List Price
- Denestra SAMe 200mg Tablet Liver & Joint Supplement for Dogs, 60 count$22.79Chewy Price$57.99List Price
- Wanderfound Pets Milk Thistle Liver Support Salmon & Bacon Flavor Dog Supplement, 100 count$19.98Chewy Price$18.98Autoship Price
- Rx Vitamins Hepato Chicken Flavored Liquid Liver Supplement for Cats & Dogs, 4-oz bottle$23.15Chewy Price$28.00List Price$21.99Autoship Price
- Pet Wellbeing Milk Thistle Bacon Flavored Liquid Liver Supplement for Dogs & Cats, 4-oz bottle$64.95Chewy Price$61.70Autoship Price
- VetriScience VETRI SAMe 225 Tablets Liver Supplement for Dogs, 30 count$33.00Chewy Price$58.70List Price$31.35Autoship Price
- Pet Wellbeing Milk Thistle Bacon Flavored Liquid Liver Supplement for Dogs & Cats, 2-oz bottle$40.95Chewy Price$38.90Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Active: S-Adenosyl-L-Methionine p-tolunsulfate (SAM-e PATES) 100 mg, Inactive: Dicalcium Phosphate, Liver...||S-Adenosyl-L-methionine 225mg Other Ingrediemts: Dicalcium Phosphate, Desiccated Liver, Microcrystalline Cellulose...||Milk Thistle Seed Extract (Silybum Marianum) 100 mg, Artichoke Leaf Extract (Cyrana Scolymus) 25 mg, Dandelion Root Extract (Taraxacum Officinale) 25 mg...||Milk Thistle 80% Silymarin 150 mg, Yellow Dock Powder 50 mg, Dandelion Root Powder 5 mg...||Certified Organic Ashwagandha Root, Certified Organic Dandelion Leaf, Certified Organic Echinacea Purpurea Herb...|
|Breed Size||Large Breeds, Medium Breeds, Small Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||All Breeds, Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds...|
|Lifestage||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult|
|Health Feature||Liver Care, Immune Support, Vitamins & Minerals||Liver Care, Immune Support, Heart Care||Liver Care, Kidney Care, Vitamins & Minerals||Liver Care, Kidney Care, Skin & Coat Health||Immune Support, Liver Care|
|Food Flavor||Bacon, Meat||Liver, Bacon, Meat||Salmon, Bacon, Meat, Seafood & Fish||Liver, Bacon, Meat||Liver, Meat|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
15 Customer Reviews
Difficult to get her to take the pills
I combined this with their milk thistle to attempt to bring liver lab numbers down in an old dog. The dog does seem to be feeling better - I also combined pills with dietary changes - and I think these pills may be helping. However, it is very difficult to get both pills in the dog. She definitley doesn't just take them as a chewable, and even disguised will spit them out several times.
Replacement for Denamarin
My 16 year old blind terrier mix requires medication to help his liver. The product was recommended by the animal hospital pharmacist due to being out of his regular medication. It indicates bacon flavor but not sure if it tastes like bacon. My dog hates taking pills without food and I must administer this medication daily on an empty stomach and so far so good.
This product really helped my old dog perk right up. I am very pleased with it.
These supplements really work!!
Started my little 15 year old Cairn Terrier on these supplements about a month and a half ago. I can really see a difference in his attitude and awareness. You would never look at him and think he was 15. Hope they work for your baby too!!
This really works!
Our senior dog was told that her days were numbered. We changed her diet to include wet food, high protein and include SAMe and Milk thistle. It's been 9 months and she is still doing great! Will continue on this regimen to hopefully keep her with us longer
SAMeLQ Liver Support Tablets
Until lab work is done, I can't report if their is a change from Denosyl but this is much easier to give and Sadie accepts without spitting the pill out.
Excellent Liver Numbers from Doctor
Cookie has used this plus a milk thistle supplement and the doctor told us this week that his liver numbers are WAY better! The price is much better than others we have tried, which helps during these hard times. Thanks!
Not Sure About Flavor
I am not sure about this product as it claimed to be Bacon Flavor and usually my dogs go for anything that smells like bacon, but they wouldn't touch these, I even tried crumbling them up and mixing in food still they wouldn't touch them or food so big waste of my money.
Much better liver numbers
I'm impressed by how well this works. Doctor says numbers are down and we are on the right path. Keep my little one in your prayers please
We think it's helping
I came to this product a little late. Our pup has been on medication for liver and cognitive decline. I was reading about how we could support him more -- he's old and we expect and do see some exacerbation of his issues, but want to do all we can. When I talked to our vet tech, they were enthusiastic about SAM-e and so here we are...I think it's helping our guy feel a little better and have less upset.