Ware Corner Cage Chicken Feeder
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Space-saving chicken feeder is designed for the corner.
- Made from extra-durable galvanized steel.
- Allows you to serve breakfast, lunch and dinner in the hutch.
- Made to hang for easy-to-reach meals.
- Measures 6 inches long by 4.75 inches wide by 4.75 inches high.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Droll Yankees New Generation Sunflower or Mixed Seed Bird Feeder, 23-in$42.95Chewy Price$49.99List Price
- North States Village Collection Bayside Cottage Bird Feeder$24.99Chewy Price$27.99List Price
- Little Farmer Products V-shape Coop Cup Chicken Feeder, 8-oz$6.99Chewy Price
- Perky-Pet Antique Glass Bottle Hummingbird Feeder, Cobalt Blue$15.38Chewy Price$24.99List Price
- Red Carpet Studios Hummingbird Bird Feeder, Patriotic Stripe$37.95Chewy Price$42.95List Price
- Droll Yankees New Generation Finch Flocker Nyjer Seed Bird Feeder, 8-in$21.73Chewy Price$24.99List Price
- Little Farmer Products Square Coop Cup Chicken Feeder, 16-oz$6.99Chewy Price
- Droll Yankees Yankee Tipper Collapsing Bird Feeder, 21-in$81.77Chewy Price$121.99List Price
- Hummer's Galore Hummingbird Feeder Bottle Brush Cleaner Set$9.99Chewy Price
- Mosaic Birds Daisy Petite Hanging Bird Feeder, 10.1-oz, Lime$33.49Chewy Price
- Zingz & Thingz Scurrying Squirrel Bird Feeder$24.49Chewy Price$26.99List Price
- Galapagos Woven Bird Feeder, Sparrow, Fresh Green, 9.5-in$23.48Chewy Price$36.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Bird Type||Chicken||Chicken||Chicken||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken|
|Material||Galvanized Steel, Metal||Coated Metal, Metal||Plastic||Plastic||Plastic|
|Capacity (Max)||135 cubic inches||16 ounces||137 cubic inches||6.6-lb||6 quarts|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
4 Customer Reviews
I hate the price
I hate the price on it I can find one at a lower price
Great for oyster shell or grit
I picked up a couple of these a few years ago at my local farm & ranch store - I was delighted to find them now on chewy! They have hangers on the back for using through wire, but I just attach them straight to a 4x4 or 2x4 with a single screw & washer. I use them out in the covered run & in the coop. Being galvanized, I know they are going to last a long time!
good design idea, terrible size.
This product BARELY holds any food. Might be sufficient for ONE rabbit or ONE chicken... maybe.
Corner feeds works fine and mounts well Great for small spaces