Ware Critter Pops Small Animal Fun Chew Treats
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- 100% edible puffed rice pops
- Full of crunch and flavor
- Helps your pet overcome cage boredom
- Promotes clean and healthy teeth
- Fits the Ware Treat-K-Bob
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Kaytee Forti-Diet Pro Health Healthy Bits Rabbit, Guinea Pig & Chinchilla Treats, 4.5-oz bag, bundle of 4$16.28Chewy Price$17.12List Price$15.47Autoship Price
- Vitakraft Raviolos Made with Real Vegetables Rabbit, Guinea Pig & Hamster Small Animal Treats, 5-oz bag$3.49Chewy Price$4.99List Price$3.32Autoship Price
- Kaytee Yo Chips Mixed Berry Rabbit & Guinea Pig Treats, 3.5-oz bag$4.74Chewy Price$5.49List Price$4.50Autoship Price
- Kaytee Natural Timothy Blend Cubes Small Animal Treats, 1-lb bag$3.87Chewy Price$5.49List Price$3.68Autoship Price
- Kaytee Fiesta Blueberry & Banana Flavored Tropical Fruit & Yogurt Small Animal Treats, 3.5-oz bag$4.19Chewy Price$6.49List Price$3.98Autoship Price
- Brown's Tropical Carnival Baked Pretzel Small Animal Treats, 2-oz bag$5.59Chewy Price$7.49List Price$5.31Autoship Price
- Vitakraft Slims Alfalfa Hay Crispy Nibble Stick Small Animal Treats, 1.76-oz bag$2.79Chewy Price$3.99List Price$2.65Autoship Price
- Kaytee Fiesta Blueberry Flavored Yogurt Dipped Hamster, Gerbil, Rat & Mouse Treats, 3.5-oz bag$5.66Chewy Price$6.49List Price$5.38Autoship Price
- Vitakraft Drops Strawberry & Yogurt Hamster Treats, 5.3-oz bag$3.99Chewy Price$6.49List Price$3.79Autoship Price
- Vitakraft Drops Wild Berry Yogurt Rabbit Treats, 5.3-oz bag$3.99Chewy Price$6.49List Price$3.79Autoship Price
- dealKaytee Fiesta Strawberry Flavored Yogurt Chips Small Animal Treats, 3.5-oz bag$3.49Chewy Price$5.49List Price$3.32Autoship Price
- Marshall Bandits Premium Banana Flavor Ferret Treats, 3-oz bag$4.49Chewy Price$4.99List Price$4.27Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Food Form||Treats||Treats||Treats||Treats||Treats, Nuts|
|Top Ingredients||Rice, Corn, FD&C Red No.40, FD&C Yellow No.5, FD&C Blue No.1||Millet, Milo, Sunflower Seed...||Timothy Meal, Pearled Barley (Rolled), Oat Groats...||Wheat Flour, Corn Flour, Dehulled Soybean Meal...||Peanuts, Rice Flour, Corn Starch, Sesame Seed, Sugar.|
|Small Pet Type||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Chinchilla, Rat||Hamster, Gerbil, Rat||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Hamster, Chinchilla, Gerbil, Mouse, Rat||Rabbit, Rat, Mouse, Hamster, Guinea Pig||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Hamster, Gerbil, Chinchilla, Mouse, Rat|
Questions & Answers
20 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
509 Customer Reviews
Fantastic chew toy for chinchillas
This is my chinchilla's favorite chew! He goes through one every day or two. It does leave little bits of red and green on the floor after he chews on it, but they are easy to vacuum up.
I have a hard time finding chew toys and treats locally for my rabbit. Chewy has a good variety of items to choose from. My bunny actually eats these critter pops. I have gotten some things prior that he has no interest in. Bunny is a happy bunny.
My Rabbit LOVESSS these. Whenever he gets bored and starts to bite my baseboards, I bring this out and all is well. I am obsessed with these!
Tasty for rabbit
I have trouble finding long lasting treats that my rabbit enjoys, but he loves these! However, I’ve heard they’re not the healthiest so it’s probably best to only give them as a snack once in awhile. Personally we haven’t had any issues with our rabbit but the rest of his diet is very healthy so that probably helps.
Gerbils like it!
Gave these to my gerbils and they love them. The large size is good for gerbils-they last a little longer than smaller treats. I will buy them again.
Guinea pigs don’t eat rice!
Seeing as this is marketed for Guinea pigs it’s not good for them. They can not digest rice or”puffed rice” plus the artificial coloring. Awful . You should not be giving these to your pigs!
Best bunny treats
My dwarf bunny has loved these since she was a baby now she’s 3 and still gets excited to eat them. Get them for your bunny!!
My piggies love this treat! I put them on their Kabob and withing a day they are already gone. I buy them in bulk cause they love them so much.
Every ratto in my mischief loves these things. I can put them on a kabob, or just throw them in a foraging mix. I even cut them in half. Very happy ratties!
Our bunny loves these!!! We hide them in various spots for him to find.