Ware Farmers Market Whole Husks Small Animal Nesting, 1-oz bag
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- 100% natural sun dried corn husks.
- Adds variety to nesting materials.
- Provides a safe outlet for gnawing behaviors.
- Makes a great addition to your pet's traditional bedding.
- Grown and packaged in the USA.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- OleyHemp OH! Small Animal Bedding, 1-lb bag$9.27Chewy Price
- dealKaytee Natural Small Pet Bamboo Nesting$2.58Chewy Price$3.99List Price$2.45Autoship Price
- Brown's Naturally Fresh! Aspen Small Animal & Bird Bedding, 24-L$7.40Chewy Price$7.03Autoship Price
- Living World Fresh 'N Comfy Small Animal Bedding, Blue, 20-L$21.68Chewy Price$27.99List Price$20.60Autoship Price
- Fresh News Recycled Paper Small Animal Bedding, 10-L$11.23Chewy Price$10.67Autoship Price
- Kaytee Clean & Cozy Small Animal Bedding, 49.2-L$15.99Chewy Price$19.99List Price$15.19Autoship Price
- Sweet Meadow Farm Comfy Cotton Small Pet Nesting Material, 1-oz bag$2.94Chewy Price$4.19List Price$2.79Autoship Price
- Small Pet Select Small Pet Aspen Bedding, 113-L bag$34.99Chewy Price$33.24Autoship Price
- Sunseed Fresh World Small Pet Bedding, 20-lb bag$24.99Chewy Price$27.99List Price$23.74Autoship Price
- Frisco Small Animal Bedding, White, 2 pack, 86-L Total$27.36Chewy Price$25.99Autoship Price
- Carefresh Small Animal Bedding, Blue, 50-L$19.99Chewy Price$29.99List Price$18.99Autoship Price
- Vitakraft Fresh World Ultra Strength Litter Box & Cage Small Animal Bedding, 35-lit$24.99Chewy Price$28.99List Price$23.74Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Small Pet Type||Hamster, Gerbil, Mouse, Guinea Pig, Rabbit, Chinchilla||Hedgehog, Degu, Rat...||Hamster, Gerbil, Mouse||Guinea Pig|
|Litter & Bedding Type||Corn||Pine||Cotton||Wood|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
8 Customer Reviews
these are a complete waste of money there not husks all they were was dried pieces of corn on the cob peelings none of my Guinea pigs would even touch them they looked at me like are you kidding me total disappointment.
Rats thought it was okay
My rats enjoyed moving the husks around in their cage and creating a sleepy nest with it. They didn't really chew on it at all, but they did like sleeping on it. The only bad thing is you don't really get much for the price.
Guess They Have Their Preferences
Pets obviously have their own opinions and preferences, and that includes small mammals! Well, overall, I've had great success with these corn husks. I've used them with all types of small mammals, but, by far, the ones who liked the husks most were the Rats, Mice, and Gerbils. The Chinchillas and Hamsters thought they were okay, some of the Rabbits enjoyed them, and some didn't...However, the pickiest, by far, were the Guinea Pigs. Few liked them, many didn't. It all depends on your pet's preferences, though I do highly rate them for/when it comes to Mice, Rats, and Gerbils! :)
My Guinea pig dont like it.
My Guinea pig dont like them he never even touched it
No one liked it
I have one young male guinea pig and two older females. The husks were dry and didn't smell nice. They barely sniffed them much less tried to eat, nibble, or use for a sleep spot. It was dry and crackly more than something to supplement their hay.
My rabbits love these
This is a great product. My rabbits really love chewing on them. I think it's a bit pricey for a 1 oz bag, but I only give them a couple at a time so they do last awhile. It would be great to get more for the money though.
Make great bunny chews!
Our little buck Clyde loved these. We will purchase again.
Bunnies loved the husk bedding
My Bunnies LOVED the husks !!! I will definitely be buying more for them