Ware Home Sweet Home Sunseed Guinea Pig Starter Kit
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Secure, durable, power-coated wire cage.
- Deep, plastic base.
- Fast and easy cleanup.
- Includes Sunseed brand guinea pig food.
- Everything you need: water bottle, food bowl, chew treat, toy and bedding.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- TRIXIE Natura Rabbit Hutch With Sloped Roof, Glazed Pine, Small$112.27Chewy Price$214.80List Price
- Savic Hamster Heaven Metro Hamster Cage$171.02Chewy Price$189.99List Price
- Habitrail OVO Adventure Pack, Multi-colored$26.60Chewy Price$41.99List Price
- Habitrail OVO Hamster Loft Habitat, Orange/White$50.94Chewy Price$109.99List Price
- Ware Home Sweet Home Rabbit Cage, Color Varies$94.99Chewy Price$126.99List Price
- Living World Guinea Pig Starter Kit$97.37Chewy Price$141.99List Price
- Prevue Pet Products Small Animal Cage, Coco & White$193.00Chewy Price$329.99List Price
- MidWest Critter Nation Deluxe Small Animal Cage, Add-On Unit$134.49Chewy Price$203.99List Price
- Ferplast Krolik Rabbit Cage, Gray, Large$72.69Chewy Price$94.99List Price
- Oxbow Enriched Life Small Animal Cage with Play Yard, Large$214.99Chewy Price
- Prevue Pet Products Feisty Ferret Home, Black Hammertone$241.15Chewy Price$319.99List Price
- MidWest Top Panel for the Guinea Habitat$21.24Chewy Price$38.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Small Pet Type||Guinea Pig||Guinea Pig||Guinea Pig||Guinea Pig||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Ferret, Rat, Degu, Hedgehog|
|Material||Coated Metal, Metal||Coated Metal, Metal||Coated Metal, Metal||Coated Metal, Metal, Vinyl / PVC||Coated Metal, Metal|
Questions & Answers
15 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
43 Customer Reviews
Please don’t buy this
This cage is WAY too small for Guinea pigs. These cages shouldn’t be marketed at all for them.
Bought this cage for my Guinea pig easy to assemble and love the fact came with food bedding and water bottle perfect size
Great but bad shipping conditions
The product as itself is great. My piggies loved the chewing toys and the bedding and food are from good brands and they liked it. Sadly the shipping was bad, the box was really battered and the metallic part was twisted. I had to straighten it with my hands and the plastic part had some marks too although it did not break. I did not return it because I really needed it and the price was good but you should evaluate a different shipper maybe. Other than that I am always pleased with chewy
Chewy should be ashamed for selling this
The cage and the food in this kit are TERRIBLE for guinea pigs! Guinea pigs require at least 7.5 sq ft for a pair (99% of guinea pigs need to friend of the same sex to be happy and healthy). Guinea pig food that contains seeds and cookies aren't healthy for guinea pigs either. Chewy should put together a real starter kit - MidWest cage at a minimum (I recommend cube and chloroplast cages aka C&C cages), Oxbow Essentials or Garden Select pellets, Oxbow or Small Pet Select timothy or orchard grass hay, CareFresh bedding, and two hiddies (Pigaloos and seagrass tunnels are good choices).
Great, but not perfect.
I got this cage for my new guinea pig about a month ago. When I received it, I was sad to find that it did not come with the K-bob treat dispenser. However, it came with everything else, and my piggy is very happy. And although it may seem like the cage is too small, it's just the right size for a young guinea pig that lives by itself. I will update when he gets older though.
Photos not very accurate
I mainly ordered for the cage itself to attach it to another I have and the supplies but the food is enough for maybe one day, the hay is maybe enough for 2 days and one of the tpys was just a bag of painted wood chips. Good to start but be careful.
Don’t waste your time
Cage came broken so the door doesn’t shut properly. Also the water bottle leaks a ton.
Please Do Not Buy
This cage is not enough space for a Guinea Pig. Piggies should not be on their own and need space to run. Please do your homework and research the best cages. This one is like keeping you in a closet.
all we needed!
This kit had all we needed for the newest addition to our family. It was fairly east to put the cage together and my daughter had fun helping set up her new pet's home.
DO NOT PURCHASE
DO NOT AND I REPEAT DO NOT PURCHASE THIS CAGE FOR ANY ANIMAL!! THIS IS NO WHERE NEAR LARGE ENOUGH FOR ANY SMALL ANIMAL, NOT EVEN A DWARF HAMSTER!! GUINEA PIGS NEED LARGE AREAS TO RUN AND EXERCISE, NOT TO MENTION THAT THIS BRAND OF FOOD IS NOT HEALTHY FOR GUINEA PIGS! IF YOU PURCHASE THIS FOR YOUR GUINEA PIG OR ANY OTHER SMALL ANIMAL THAN YOU OBVIOUSLY SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWED TO OWN ONE. LAST THING I WANT TO MENTION IS THAT GUINEA PIGS ARE PACK ANIMALS, THEY NEED A CAGE MATE AND THEY ABSOLUTELY CANNOT HAVE THAT IF THEY ARE PLACED IN THIS CAGE!!