Ware Scatterless Lock-N-Litter Small Animal Litter Pan
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Keeps habitats safe and clean
- Low front for easy entry
- High back and wire floor panel to keep messes in
- Securely attaches to any wire cage
- Wide, open, easy-to-clean bowl
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Oxbow Animal Health Enriched Life Washable Floor Mat, 27-in$25.49Chewy Price$27.99List Price
- Paw Inspired Critter Box Washable Fleece Guinea Pig Cage Liner, Midwest, 1 count$54.95Chewy Price$52.20Autoship Price
- Frisco Aspen Wood Small Pet Bedding$35.17Chewy Price$33.41Autoship Price
- Carefresh Sea Glass Small Animal Bedding, 23-L$11.99Chewy Price$17.99List Price$11.39Autoship Price
- Carefresh Small Animal Bedding, Natural, 60-L, bundle of 2$35.98Chewy Price$34.18Autoship Price
- Frisco Small Animal Bedding, Natural, 2 pack, 72-L Total$18.66Chewy Price$17.73Autoship Price
- Kaytee Clean & Cozy Natural Small Animal Bedding, 72-L$20.99Chewy Price$27.99List Price$19.94Autoship Price
- Kaytee Clean & Cozy Extreme Odor Control Small Animal Bedding, 65-L$26.99Chewy Price$34.99List Price$25.64Autoship Price
- Vitakraft Fresh World Ultra Strength Litter Box & Cages Small Animal Bedding, 16-lit$9.99Chewy Price$15.99List Price$9.49Autoship Price
- Carefresh Small Animal Bedding, White, 50-L$19.99Chewy Price$29.99List Price$18.99Autoship Price
- Kaytee Clean & Cozy Small Animal Bedding, 85-L$23.99Chewy Price$31.99List Price$22.79Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Small Pet Type||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Chinchilla, Ferret||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Chinchilla, Ferret||Guinea Pig, Gerbil, Hamster||Guinea Pig, Rabbit||Ferret, Rabbit|
Questions & Answers
37 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
288 Customer Reviews
Regular too small for baby bunny
This is not as big as the measurements say or the questions and answers say for a regular size. I have a 4 month old lionhead bunny and it's too small for her.
Perfect for my mini lop
i use these for my rabbits cage and they are wonderful! they are also cheaper than meijer or any pet stores around the area.
Great for Guinea Pigs
My pigs love this-- I draped a canopy over the top so it's completely covered and they exclusively use this for pooping and peeing. Very easy to clean as well.
Not For a Squirrel
Well our Bud definitely used the pan for urine, but he ate the handles off of it that attached to his pen so now if you put litter in it he flips it upside down. Don't think it's mean for a squirrel. He has ate almost all the plastic and wood in his pen.
my bunny loves it
I would recommend this for anybody that has a bunny or etc my bunny loves it. It is easy to clean n hook up in the cage
Best little critter cage litter box
Easy clean up, stays in place, wire keeps critter out of mess and big enough for chinchilla to use.
Perfect for our needs
We read a bunch of Pinterest tutorials on litter box training our Guinea pigs and kind of combined what was learned. I filled the bottom with corn cob bedding, then put a layer of clean and cozy bedding over that. Then I top the wire part with hay. Apparently Guinea pigs like to eat hay while they pee. This is the only place my piggies pee and it is wonderful for cleaning and smells! Even when we have them out of the enclosure (like when they’re in the play pen), the litter box goes with them.
Perfect size how easy was to put in now be less messes
Great size and convenient
Our rabbit has had this litter box since we adopted him and it just needed to be replaced
Does not lock correctly
It’s does not close correctly. When our rabbit hops off it the top flies open and it makes a mess. Definitely not worth the buy at all.