Ware Tabby Cat Small Animal Hideout
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- This amusing hideout provides a comfortable spot for your hamster to hide in.
- Helps your pal feel safe and secure as he rests.
- Made with a durable dolomite construction.
- Designed to be chew-proof, helping to prevent damage from unwanted nibbling.
- Features an easy-to-clean surface.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Forest Plush Oval Small Pet Cuddler$13.56Chewy Price
- Imperial Cat Play 'N Shapes Cheese Small Animal Hideout, Small$4.53Chewy Price$4.95List Price
- MidWest Nation Busybody Rat & Ferret Blanket$15.97Chewy Price$38.99List Price
- Marshall Hanging Nap Sack Ferret Hammock, 16-in$16.99Chewy Price
- Exotic Nutrition Snakeskin Small Animal Bonding Scarf$19.95Chewy Price$23.95List Price
- Frisco Forest Plush Round Small Pet Cuddler$13.09Chewy Price
- MidWest Nation Small Animal Cage Accessory Kit, Option 1$35.97Chewy Price$44.99List Price
- Peter's Woven Grass Small Animal Bed, 10-in$13.68Chewy Price
- Kaytee Tropical Fiddle Sticks Small Animal Flexible Hideout, Medium$8.59Chewy Price$12.49List Price
- Kaytee Woodland Get-A-Way Small Pet Hideout, Small$7.49Chewy Price
- Oxbow Enriched Life Cozy Cave Small Pet Hideout, Small$10.99Chewy Price
- Exotic Nutrition Small Animal Nest Box, Medium$26.95Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Small Pet Type||Hamster||Hamster||Gerbil, Hamster||Hamster, Gerbil, Mouse||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Chinchilla...|
|Material||Ceramic||Plastic, Ceramic||Plastic||Grass / Hay, Plant Material||Wood, Plant Material|
|Bed Feature||Chew-resistant||Chew-resistant||N/A||Safe to Chew||Safe to Chew|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
8 Customer Reviews
My gerbils love these things. 4 small gerbils will squeeze themselves into one with no problems, the bigger ones kinda shove each other around till one gives up. These are a lot cuter than they look, and I’m not saying that just because I’m a cat lover, they are adorable! Not much space in a 5 gal tank for these but the 10 gal tanks and up have more room, so if you have a lot of gerbils like me, you’ll be getting one for each tank, minus the 5 gal’s. I’d recommend them for small animals, gives ‘em a hideout to play and sleep in!
These hides are excellent quality for the price, pretty good size aswell. I wish they had more styles!
I got this cute hide for my mouse, Gus. He likes it. Ceramic and good quality. It's a good size for mice, dwarf hamsters, and gerbils. It's too small for rats and may be a bit small for a large Syrian hamster.
Meow Meow Meow
This little hideout is adorable! I have several rodents and recently took in a group of mice. My other rodents have hideouts similar to this, but the openings are larger than this one. When it arrived, I was very happy that it was safe and sound in its box. So it’s pretty durable and survived shipping. When I opened it though, the opening of it was smaller than I thought it would be. I read previous reviews and I know some hamsters and gerbils love this, but honestly I’m glad I got it for the mice and not the other critters. It’s smaller than I would like it to be for everyone else. That’s in no way a bad thing though, this is simply just my preference. I still absolutely love it and the mice enjoy it too. I did take off one star because the other ones I have for my other rodents are a bit bigger and feel the same as far as durability and they were cheaper. Any rodent would be happy to receive this I’m sure (I wouldn’t use it for anything bigger than a Syrian) and shoutout to Chewy for helping this arrive safely!
my hamster loves sleeping in here and it is really cute
It’s sooo cute!!
My dwarf hammy can easily fit in this. It’s really hard to find a good looking hideout for hamster, but this one’s perfect. It’s ceramic and it’s a cat hahaha. Love it.
It’s really cute and seems like it’ll last us a while. It’s definitely bigger than expected but it’ll be roomy for our robo hamster.
Hamster in the cat
My hamster Ralph looks so cute in his cat home , he loves it .. Goes in and pulls the bedding in ; it looks like the cat swallowed everything. Thanks for the happy person and my hamster.....