Warren London Paw Sani-Scrub Paw & Nail Dog Cleanser, 8-oz bottle
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Paw and nail cleanser that leaves your paw-tner’s feet clean and germ-free.
- Effectively gets rid of germs, fungus, bacteria and yeast.
- Includes a scrub brush so you can give your furry friend a thorough cleaning.
- Features anti-oxidants and aloe vera to keep paws moisturized and healthy.
- Cruelty-free formula made in the USA!
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- BioSilk Silk Therapy Organic Coconut Waterless Dog Bath Spray$8.18Chewy Price$11.99List Price$7.77Autoship Price
- Skout's Honor Probiotic Honeysuckle Pet Shampoo & Conditioner, 16-oz bottle$20.99Chewy Price$19.94Autoship Price
- Pawz SaniPaw Sanitizing Dog & Cat Spray, 8-oz bottle$11.99Chewy Price
- Burt's Bees Care Plus+ Hydrating Coconut Oil Dog Conditioner, 12-oz bottle$10.99Chewy Price$13.99List Price$10.44Autoship Price
- Burt's Bees Papaya & Awaphui Dog Deodorizing Spray, 8-oz bottle$9.99Chewy Price$12.49List Price$9.49Autoship Price
- Skout's Honor Probiotic Lavender Dog Deodorizer, 8-oz spray$12.99Chewy Price$12.34Autoship Price
- DealFrisco Oatmeal Dog & Cat Shampoo, Almond Scent, 20-oz bottle$9.99Chewy Price$9.49Autoship Price
- BioSilk Silk Therapy Organic Coconut Oil Conditioning & Detangling Dog Spray$8.90Chewy Price$12.99List Price$8.46Autoship Price
- Buddy Wash Relaxing Green Tea & Bergamont Dog Shampoo & Conditioner, 1-gal bottle$58.89Chewy Price$69.00List Price$55.95Autoship Price
- Skout's Honor Happy Puppy Probiotic Daily Use Cat & Dog Deodorizing Spray, 8-oz Bottle$12.99Chewy Price$12.34Autoship Price
- Burt's Bees Care Plus+ Paw & Nose Relieving Dog Lotion, 6-oz bottle$7.12Chewy Price$11.99List Price$6.76Autoship Price
- TropiClean Lime & Coconut Deodorizing Dog & Cat Spray, 8-oz bottle$11.99Chewy Price$12.99List Price$11.39Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Aloe Vera Extract, Ammonium Lauryl Sulfate, Ethylene Glycol Monostearate...||De-ionized Water, Emulsifying Wax Blend, Glyceryl Stearate...||Sd- Alcohol, Lactic Acid, Benzoic Acid and Salicyclic Acid...||Active Ingredient: Salicylic Acid 0.2% w/v, Other Ingredients: Water, Polysorbate-80...||Deionized Water, PVP, Acrylates/Steareth-20 Itaconate...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||—||—||—||—|
|Brush Type||Bristle Brush||—||—||—||—|
|Health Feature||—||Skin & Coat Health, Paw Care||Ear Care||Ear Care||—|
Questions & Answers
6 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
16 Customer Reviews
Hoped it would be a miracle! Alas it is better but no miracle
Thank goodness my Coton is only 16 lbs and therefore portable. She is very tolerant of having her feet scrubbed and then rinsed in the bathroom sink. She no longer has “Frito Feet”! However it has not eliminated her urge to lick her feet. She is down to only a half Zyrtec a day but her feet are not completely cured. Hopefully another few weeks of the scrub, rinse and 1/2 allergy pill will cure her completely. I would have to give the product a 7-8 for now unless I see more improvement in her urge to constantly lick her feet. The small brush is good for getting toe nails and package arrived in 48 hours!
SEARCH NO MORE!!!
i have two frenchies who constantly are running through everything and scraping their paws on the concrete and nothing seems to soothe them or stop the itch and cracks.. i’ve tried everything and ALAS this miracle product worked like magic! my babies loved the scrubbing and I applied Mushers paw balm afterwards and virtually NO cracked or sore paws, they haven’t even licked or chewed them! will definitely keep buying in the future! if you’re thinking of buying this, just do it! it will help your fur babies!
It really works
Relatives thought that I gave my little white dog a bath when all I did was clean his paws with this stuff. I was so impressed with how well this worked. I cam e back and ordered more products from this company.
Nice product brush is great at scrubbing paws and nails
A Holy Grail Product for Dog Hygiene
Dogs, as cute as they are, sweat through their paw pads. They dig, scratch themselves, and get into all types of messes. As a result, our pup's feet and nails can become pretty gross. I allow her on the furniture so I wanted to make sure I was minimizing the spread of germs from her feet. I noticed grooming wipes weren't completely cleaning her paw pads. This product works so well and the scrubbing brush is a perfect addition. I use it on her once a week. I will buy this product again and again because of how effective it is.
Impressed and will continue to buy!
I have a white Amstaff who has had nail issues since adopting him one year ago. Always brown/red in color with brown buildup, causing inflammation and I imagine discomfort. Only clearing up with medication (ketoconazole, antibiotics, and steroids for a different issue), I was really wanting to find a home management option before relying on ongoing oral medication. I tried ketoconazole pads and also chlorhexidine on cotton balls, but always with a "Yeah I guess that helped" result. I bought this along with the matching whitening shampoo as a "why not, at least the brush should be nice" and HOLY MOLY I am shocked at the results after one use! I first used the brush on him dry, which he was receptive to and it wasn't too harsh. We then took a bath, and I let him stand in some warm water for a few minutes to soften things up. I pumped the solution onto his paws and brushed them, and immediately after getting out of the bath and being dried off, his nails were shockingly more clear. Some are almost completely clear as if he was on prescription meds again! It's been several days and things are still looking great. I didn't think to take before pictures, but if there's buildup again I will take a before/after and update. Seriously, if your pup has buildup/yeasty toes, then I 110% recommend this product! Side note: the brand's cherry whitening shampoo is also awesome.
Disappointed: alse product information
Shows and says that the cleaner comes with a brush but I never got one. Have called chewy TWO separate times about this and have been told I'll be getting my brush in the mail but they never actually did anything about it. Part of why I ordered this cleaner was because it came with a brush. In case anyone wants to order this, don't count on it actually coming with a brush
Ok, didn’t see too much of a difference
Paws were still rough and brush didn’t clean as well as I hoped
I can't even begin to explain how much I love this stuff! Not only does it clean and sanitize but it stops my pups itchy paws more than anything I've ever tried!
works very well!
I really like this product especially because it comes with the brush accessory with it. It really deep cleans my pup’s paws and has a very pleasant scent that isn’t too overpowering. I also feel good applying this to my dog because the ingredients are clean.