Waterpik Pet Wand Pro Dog Shower Attachment, 1.8 GPM
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Professional-grade bathing wand is great for dogs of all sizes with hand-held water spray technology.
- High-pressure comb-shaped water spray makes cleaning and rinsing easier and faster even with thick hair.
- Designed with a flow rate GPM of 1.8 and features an easy water flow adjustment for high to low pressure sprays and pauses for optimal control for sensitive areas.
- One-hand operation makes bath time hassle-free, and includes suction cup hook for when you need both hands.
- Quickly attaches to shower pipe, utility sink or garden hose so it’s great for indoor and outdoor use, and includes rubber ergonomic grip handle for added comfort.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Rinse Ace 3-Way Shower Sprayer Dog Grooming Tool, 8-ft hose, White$29.99Chewy Price
- Rinse Ace 3-Way Faucet Sprayer Dog Grooming Tool, 8-ft hose$29.99Chewy Price
- Wondurdog Quality Dog Washing Shower Kit$49.99Chewy Price$60.00List Price
- Aquapaw Pet Bathing Tool$24.95Chewy Price
- Wondurdog Sink Faucet Pet Wash Kit$49.99Chewy Price$60.00List Price
- Ivation Handheld Portable Dog, Cat & Horse Shower$34.99Chewy Price$39.99List Price
- Waterpik Pet Wand Pro Dog Shower Attachment, 2.5 GPM$33.00Chewy Price$49.99List Price
- Rinseroo Bathe Anywhere Pet Rinser Hose Attachment, 5-ft$25.95Chewy Price
- Rinse Ace Dog Bathing Tethers, 2 tethers$9.61Chewy Price$13.99List Price
- Furr Dogz Portable Dog Washing Station, White$125.00Chewy Price
- Rinse Ace Pet Hair Snare Drain Catcher, White$3.26Chewy Price$3.99List Price
- Wondurdog Bathtub Spout Dog Wash Kit$49.99Chewy Price$60.00List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Grooming Tool Type||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|Small Pet Type||—||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A|
Questions & Answers
4 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
16 Customer Reviews
So good! I even use it!
This works perfectly. Long hose to reach under the dog belly and curved to match their body! It has a steady, but calming stream of water. No issues with it. I even use it in the shower! Lol
Where has this been all my life
I was skeptical when ordering, however, This works great! I have a Border Collie with long thick hair. Love this wand
So glad I got this!
This is worth every penny. Super easy to install and makes it so much easier to wash my dog. It does a great job of rinsing his stomach which I had trouble with before. Love it!
Makes bathing so much easier
This bathing wand is really high quality and it was SO easy to install in my shower. Once you have it hooked up you don't need to take it down again if you don't want to. The hookup at the base of the wand rotates so the hose doesn't get caught up in you or your dog, and the hose is the perfect length. It really did make bath time for both my dogs a breeze. It's even handy for cleaning the tile in my shower!
So glad I bought this
My little dog HATES baths. This shower wand allows me to bathe her more quickly, thoroughly rinses the shampoo off. And I like that I can turn it on and off with one hand. When you have a slippery little dog who is trying desperately to escape the tub, these features are necessary. I definitely recommend this.
Really soaks through
We just got a golden retreiver puppy and found ourselves bathing him quite often. This cut our wash time in half! It really soaks the fur quickly and was very easy to install.
This attachment work great, hose was long enough not like other attachments. Adjustable water pressure helps a lot.
As a campground we struggle with durability, water flow, spread pattern and user adjustability as issues with hand held shower wands. The wand gave the advertised 1.75 gpm @ 40psi out of the box, which we reduced to 1gpm by inserting a .085 dia machined restriction in the handle. As an ex engineer build quality is outstanding, you could literally run it over with a car and it would not break. Packaging is excellent. After testing we are now placing an order for 10 wands for our camp showers!
I got this for my dog (Bull Terrier). Now he Loves to shower with the pet wand. I use to use my water hose to shower him but he didn't like it very much (hated it). Now he excitedly jumps in the shower when it's time to wash him down with the wand. It has several attachment parts to accommodate your water spout. And if the pressure is to low with 1.8 gpm, just remove the water conservation restrictor to get 2.5 gpm.
I was very excited about getting the water pik dog shower attachment, but was equally disappointed when the connecting part which connects to the shower head just broke in half when it was being installed, rendering the whole thing unusable.