WAUDOG Nylon Plastic Fastex NASA21 Design with QR Passport Dog Collar
About This Item
- This durable collar is easy to clean and won’t lose brightness over time.
- This collar holds up! It is made of high-quality water-resistant nylon and includes a strong plastic buckle to prevent spontaneous unbuttoning.
- Designed with a Smart QR tag, cresting an electronic passport and making it easier to find a lost pup.
- ith a metal D-ring made of steel and a water-resistant coating, this collar is protected from rust as well.
- Choose from various sizes, using the adjustable slides for the perfect fit.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Buckle-Down Tie Dye Swirl Dog Collar, Wide-Medium$22.49Chewy Price$29.99List Price
- Mighty Paw Designer Paisley Dog Collar, X-Large$14.99Chewy Price$24.99List Price
- Buckle-Down Flowers Dog Collar, Small$24.99Chewy Price
- Eat Play Wag Daisy Fields Standard Dog Collar, Large: 18 to 22-in neck, 1-in wide$37.87Chewy Price$38.00List Price
- Buckle-Down Checker Dog Collar, Large$12.59Chewy Price$24.99List Price
- Eat Play Wag Standard Dog Collar, Blue, Green, Large: 18 to 22-in neck, 1-in wide$21.38Chewy Price$38.00List Price
- Buckle-Down Zarape Dog Collar, Small$16.02Chewy Price$24.99List Price
- Buckle-Down Diagonal Buffalo Plaid Dog Collar, Large$20.55Chewy Price$24.99List Price
- WAUDOG QR Passport Cotton Dog Collar, Blue, Small$6.36Chewy Price
- DealBoulevard Gingham Collar, Black, Small$15.00Chewy Price
- C4 Leopard Print Waterproof Hypoallergenic Personalized Dog Collar, Medium$23.95Chewy Price$40.00List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||Large Breeds||Small Breeds||Medium Breeds||Large Breeds||Medium Breeds|
|Closure Type||Buckle||Buckle||Buckle||Buckle||Quick Release|
|Leash & Collar Feature||—||Reflective||Waterproof||—||Reflective|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
6 Customer Reviews
Bright and pretty with locking feature
This collar feels well made and the colors are bright. I got a small collar for my 17 pound Pomsky. I recommend using their sizing chart. If you notice in the second picture, on the buckle there is a blue sliding piece. This is actually to lock or unlock the collar from coming off. Personally i would not use this in case my dog got caught on something with her collar, leaving it unlocked at least gives her a chance to get it off. You can see in my last picture the QR tag and instructions. I thought this was a cool idea, but I’m not going to use it. I will just use a normal metal tag with my info. Plus my dog is microchipped. You can also see the directions are in a different language and another user noted that they were contacted after using it. No thanks. I did also see other users mentioned that the QR tags break pretty quickly, but this thing feels pretty sturdy. I’m wondering if they made improvements to it. No picture of my doggo wearing this cause her lil husky coat covers it up for the most part.
Well made, good quality. Really like this pattern! Would be buy again.
QR tag broke quickly
I got this for our new puppy. A couple weeks later he ran into the coffee table and the plastic tag with the QR code broke into two pieces and fell off. Otherwise, the collar has held up well. I liked the idea of the QR code because we hadn't gotten him a tag yet, but that part didn't work out. If you're going to attach your own tags and don't care about the QR code, this seems like a good collar (we've only had it for a few months).
Good, well made collar
Looks exactly as pictured. I was surprised how well made it is for the price Its made of thicker nylon then normal collars. Very sturdy so far is holding up well. Only downside the Qr tag it comes with is a cheap plastic thats my dog broke in half within a few days.
Nice collar. Couldn’t’t get the QR passport to work but still like the collar.
I love NASA
The collar are adorable and made well. Looks exactly like the photo!