Way Basics Cube Scratcher Cat Toy
About This Item
- Crafted from eco zBoard Recycled Paperboard, which is non-toxic and free of formaldehyde and VOC, making it safe for your pet and the environment!
- Easy to assemble with no tools required—simply peel the 3M adhesive strips and assemble using the easy-align pins; 3M industrial adhesive securely builds unit.
- Strong and durable construction—the maximum recommended load is 20 lbs.
- For small to medium cat companions.
- Exterior (inch): 11.8 depth x 13.4 width x 12.6 height; Interior (inch): 10.7 depth x 11.8 width x 11.2 height.
Recommended for indoor use in a dry area; not suitable for use in moist or wet places.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealFrisco Holiday Snowflake Wave Cat Scratcher with Catnip$9.98Chewy Price
- DealCat Love Infinity Cat Scratcher Toy with Catnip$41.99Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Holiday Mistletoe Wave Cat Scratcher with Catnip$9.98Chewy Price
- DealTiger Tough Tiger Tent Corrugated Cat Scratcher Toy with Catnip, Seaglass$37.99Chewy Price$45.99List Price
- DealPetique Feline Penthouse Cat Scratcher Toy$74.59Chewy Price$79.99List Price
- HDP Pop Open Collapsible Cat Play Cube, Blue$14.99Chewy Price
- DealTiger Tough Gingerbread House Corrugated Cat Scratcher Toy$25.99Chewy Price$30.99List Price
- DealWay Basics zBoard Paperboard Incline Scratcher Cat Toy, Espresso$19.99Chewy Price$29.99List Price
- Petlinks Scratcher's Choice Pillar Tower Cat Scratcher Toy with Catnip$26.08Chewy Price$30.50List Price
- DealKONG Play Spaces Cloud Cat Toy$10.67Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- DealFrisco Plush Dangly Avocado Buddy Cat Toy with Catnip$3.71Chewy Price$4.75List Price
- DealHDP Collapsible Tunnel Cat Toy$16.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Toy Type||Scratchers, Tunnels||Scratchers, Scratch Boxes||Scratch Boxes||Scratchers||Scratch Boxes|
|Material||—||Cardboard / Paper||Cardboard / Paper||Cardboard / Paper||Cardboard / Paper|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
6 Customer Reviews
This product is nice and the kitties love it, but it looks a lot bigger in the picture. It's actually better for kittens then adult cats, even if I had bought two to stack. It is quite small.
Sturdy when used properly!
This cube was my cat's favorite toy from the get go, incredibly durable, easy to put together, and sturdy enough for a 14lbs monster to use as her Screaming Perch. However, I will need to order her a new one, because it will not (as I accidentally discovered) hold the weight of an adult human. 10/10 from the cat and I'm delighted by how durable it is.
My cats love the cube - they play one top and sleep inside and do occasionally use it for scratching!
Good Looking; a Little Small
Nice looking and sturdy. A little small for my 14 lb. cat. Easy to put together.
I had seen that this toy had a bad review after the fact I had already bought it. So when I received it and put it together I wasn’t really expecting much out of it. My cats LOVE this thing. It stays together. They don’t really use it as a scratching post all that much they use more so as a bed or hiding place. I would recommend this product for sure! It stays together and it’s pretty sturdy. I didn’t put the sides with the holes for the cats to crawl in, on. I just left it open on both sides and they absolutely love this thing!
Do not waste your money on this junk. I am shocked that Chewy evens has such junk. This is so beyond cheap I don't know the word to use except junk. A paper grocery bag is made better