Way Basics Cube Scratcher Cat Toy
About This Item
- Crafted from eco zBoard Recycled Paperboard, which is non-toxic and free of formaldehyde and VOC, making it safe for your pet and the environment!
- Easy to assemble with no tools required—simply peel the 3M adhesive strips and assemble using the easy-align pins; 3M industrial adhesive securely builds unit.
- Strong and durable construction—the maximum recommended load is 20 lbs.
- For small to medium cat companions.
- Exterior (inch): 11.8 depth x 13.4 width x 12.6 height; Interior (inch): 10.7 depth x 11.8 width x 11.2 height.
Recommended for indoor use in a dry area; not suitable for use in moist or wet places.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Double Cat Scratcher Toy Refill with Catnip, 2-Pack$6.25Chewy Price$5.94Autoship Price
- Petique Feline Fortress Cat Scratcher Toy$65.99Chewy Price$79.99List Price
- dealFrisco Sushi Delight Wave Cat Scratcher$11.67Chewy Price
- Petique Meowhouse Cat Scratcher Toy$63.99Chewy Price$79.99List Price
- Petique Feline Penthouse Cat Scratcher Toy$74.80Chewy Price$79.99List Price
- Frisco Cat Scratcher & Lounge Oblique with Catnip, Grey Woodgrain$62.48Chewy Price
- K&H Pet Products Kitty Tippy Scratch n' Track Cat Scratcher Toy with Catnip$28.15Chewy Price$40.99List Price
- SmartyKat Clever Claws Triple Panel Folded Hanging Cat Scratch Mat$14.80Chewy Price
- Cat Love Infinity Cat Scratcher Toy with Catnip$41.99Chewy Price
- Tiger Tough Gingerbread House Corrugated Cat Scratcher Toy$25.99Chewy Price$30.99List Price
- Park & Bench Tremolo Cat Scratcher, Black$58.19Chewy Price$59.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Toy Type||Scratchers, Tunnels||Scratchers, Scratch Boxes||Scratchers||Scratchers||Scratchers|
|Material||—||Cardboard / Paper||—||Cardboard / Paper||Cardboard / Paper|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
4 Customer Reviews
Sturdy when used properly!
This cube was my cat's favorite toy from the get go, incredibly durable, easy to put together, and sturdy enough for a 14lbs monster to use as her Screaming Perch. However, I will need to order her a new one, because it will not (as I accidentally discovered) hold the weight of an adult human. 10/10 from the cat and I'm delighted by how durable it is.
Good Looking; a Little Small
Nice looking and sturdy. A little small for my 14 lb. cat. Easy to put together.
I had seen that this toy had a bad review after the fact I had already bought it. So when I received it and put it together I wasn’t really expecting much out of it. My cats LOVE this thing. It stays together. They don’t really use it as a scratching post all that much they use more so as a bed or hiding place. I would recommend this product for sure! It stays together and it’s pretty sturdy. I didn’t put the sides with the holes for the cats to crawl in, on. I just left it open on both sides and they absolutely love this thing!
Do not waste your money on this junk. I am shocked that Chewy evens has such junk. This is so beyond cheap I don't know the word to use except junk. A paper grocery bag is made better