Way Basics Wall Pad Scratcher Cat Toy, Espresso
About This Item
- Your feline friend can play and scratch to her heart’s content on this stylish wall pad scratcher.
- Includes organic catnip as a special treat.
- Made with eco-friendly, non-toxic materials.
- Easy to install with included Velcro.
- A great way to satisfy your cat’s natural scratching instincts.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Double-Wide Cat Scratcher Toy Refill with Catnip, 2 count$6.25Chewy Price$5.94Autoship Price
- Way Basics zBoard Paperboard Incline Scratcher Cat Toy, Grey$19.99Chewy Price$29.99List Price
- Frisco Holiday Snowflake Wave Cat Scratcher with Catnip$9.98Chewy Price
- Frisco Nesting Cat Scratcher Toy with Catnip, Tropical Palms$9.66Chewy Price$12.08List Price
- Frisco 47-in Foldable Crinkle Play Tunnel with 2 Windows$16.94Chewy Price$16.09Autoship Price
- Tiger Tough Farmhouse Playground Corrugated Cat Scratcher$38.99Chewy Price$46.99List Price
- Frisco Plush, Teaser, Ball & Tri-Tunnel Variety Pack Cat Toy with Catnip, 20 count, Blue/Purple$16.99Chewy Price$20.77List Price
- Frisco Scratch & Roll Scratcher Cat Toy with Catnip$16.57Chewy Price
- SmartyKat Scratch Scroll Cat Scratcher with Feather Toy, Color Varies$14.99Chewy Price$29.99List Price
- Way Basics Cube Scratcher Cat Toy, Grey$24.64Chewy Price$39.99List Price
- Frisco Peek-a-Boo Cat Chute Cat Toy, Colorful Tri-Tunnel$9.83Chewy Price$11.51List Price$9.34Autoship Price
- Hartz Just For Cats Peek & Play Pop-Up Tent Cat Toy$11.54Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Toy Type||Scratchers, Tower, Window & Wall Scratchers||Scratchers||Tunnels|
|Material||—||—||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
18 Customer Reviews
Not exactly as described...
Thought I did a good job of checking all the details, apparently not. Says it is made from z-board, which translates to more expensive cardboard. The adhesive strips that come with it are velcro pieces that aren't going to hold up against 5 cats scratching at it on the wall. It is not the size the picture shows, nowhere near that as you can see from Babette laying on it. Gave 3 stars because they will get some use out of it.
Doesn't Stay on Wall
The sticky side of the velcro provided does not stick to the scratcher pad at all. The pad just falls off the wall. To make it worse, when attempting to remove the velcro from the wall, it just tears the paint off the wall.
Sturdy flat cat scratcher
It was smaller than expected and was not flexible at all. I just placed it flat on the carpet near the sofa corner that gets used as a scratching post. The catnip powder that came with it was very potent. I was able to use that catnip to revive several other toys. My cats seem to enjoy the scratcher on the floor.
Wall Pad Scratcher
Great idea, however the tape which is supposed to hold it on the wall is not up to the task. It was not only lacking in strength - we worried about pulling paint off the wall. Our suggestion is to team up with 3M - which makes REMOVABLE tapes for this sort of thing. We ended up putting the scratch pad on the floor, showed the cat how to scratch it, and he's using it regularly. He sits on one end, to anchor it, and claws the other end.
Love it on the floor!
It's on the floor because Izzy loves to just sit on it. She scratches it too. I really like it because it doesn't leave paper shreds all over.
NOT AS DESCRIBED
It is not the one shown in the picture, instead, it's a heavy area rug that is way too heavy to stick to the wall; I tried but it keeps falling down, it's not the same material as shown either. I needed this for a kitten who is tearing apart my sofa, but because it's not real sisal, he won't go near it even when it's lying on the ground.
Saving my wall
Thank goodness, my Petey is using it. Took about a week for him to try it, but now he sinks his claws in several times a day. Sticks tight to the wall. Am very pleased with it and will be ordering on a regular basis. Also, will place a couple more around my apartment.
Falls off wall
My cat wasn't interested in scratching this wall pad but it fell off anyway, and pulled the paint off with it.
She's in love with it
8 year old Hypatia is over weight. This really gives her a work out when she gets excited. I haven't even put it up on the wall. She rolls around with it like it's a toy. Very well built and durable. The silver cat nip just topped it off. Like I said she is in love.
Won't Stick to My Textured Wall
The board appears to be made well, but it's useless to me as it won't stick to my textured wall.