Way Basics zBoard Paperboard Modern Enclosed Cat Litter Box
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Crafted from eco zBoard Recycled Paperboard, which is non-toxic and free of formaldehyde and VOC, making it safe for your pet and the environment!
- Easy to assemble with no tools required—simply peel the 3M adhesive strips and assemble using the easy-align pins; 3M industrial adhesive securely builds unit.
- Strong and durable construction—the maximum recommended load is 30 lbs.
- Interior dimensions (inch): 18.9 L x 19.3 W x 14.6 H. Exterior dimensions (inch): 20.5 L x 35.8 W x 16.9 H.
- Features a semi-glossy paper veneer finish. Recommended for indoor use and in a dry area; not suitable for use in moist or wet places.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco 57-in Faux Fur Cat Tree & Condo, Cream$80.76Chewy Price
- Sweet Barks Wooden Nightstand Cat Litter Box Enclosure, Black$119.99Chewy Price$130.00List Price
- Sweet Barks Wooden Washroom Bench Cat Litter Box Enclosure, Black$142.68Chewy Price$235.99List Price
- Unipaws Decorative Bench Cat Litter Box Enclosure, Weathered Gray$149.99Chewy Price$199.99List Price
- Unipaws Decorative Cat Litter Box Enclosure, Gray$149.99Chewy Price$159.99List Price
- Penn-Plax Cat Cabinet, Light Grey$116.02Chewy Price$123.00List Price
- Unipaws Decorative Diamond-Design Cat Litter Box Enclosure, Gray$89.99Chewy Price$95.99List Price
- Arf Pets Designer Enclosed Cat Litter Box$109.99Chewy Price
- Penn-Plax Cat Litter Box Enclosure$199.00Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Height Range||30 inches & under||30 inches & under||—||30 inches & under||—|
|Tools Included||No Tools Required||No Tools Required||No||—||No|
|Furniture Mount Type||Free Standing||Free Standing||Free Standing||Free Standing||Free Standing|
|Litter Box Type||Enclosed||Enclosed||—||—||—|
Questions & Answers
10 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
85 Customer Reviews
It is a weird material. Although it took me (who sucks at building anything) about ten minutes, it was already damaged in a few areas. If you are not careful you can damage it very VERY easily. It has a great over all look but it is quite smaller then what I expected. I do not think it is worth the money if you are willing to build your own. My kitty has not used this yet but if she gets any urine on the material it will bubble. So expect to only have this or repurchase this about every six months or so.
Ok but why MDF?
I mean I get why this is MDF it's cheap it's affordable it is mostly durableish. Really what was I thinking getting something that cats urinate in that is MDF. MDF absorbs liquid and expands in the second my kitten (or maybe the older cat who knows) missed the box once... I can now no longer open or close the door and I'm just waiting for replace it to something that is not absorbed a whole bunch of kitten urine.
very nice had mine for three years
I’ve had this for a while, I got mine in blue. I will say that it is only put together with these little pegs and adhesive strips however I had no problem putting it together and I’ve had no problem with it falling apart or not staying together, I’ve only moved it once and I was careful moving it. It holds the litter very well it has room in the front for a little mat or a little catcher- I’ve had it for about three years, and I have five cats and there is a little bit of a smell I’m starting to notice now but like I said I’ve had it for three years and it’s very well used by my cats so I definitely give this a five star and I’m buying another one( mine fits behind the cat tower so the dog can’t get to it )
Do not purchase. A cardboard box is better quality
DO NOT PURCHASE. Not worth the price. Not made of wood. The quality is worse then a cardboard box. The Size of the liter box it will hold is to small for an average size cat to use. My cat missed the inside of the box and urinated down the out side of the liter box. The material this is made from gets soggy and peals when you try to wipe it clean. It is held together by double sided tape.
A Worthwhile Purchase!
I've now had this piece of furniture for over a year and I'm glad to say that I really like this product. I would buy it again if I had to. It can break if you're careless but that issue is purely error on the builder's part in my experience. It's very sturdy but is weakened by excessive moisture since it's made of compressed cardboard. Just be gentle when putting it together and don't spill anything on it and you've got a great, long lasting solution to hiding your cat litter.
Not the best
The cabinet is easily damaged, and runs small. You can only fit small trays inside, not automatics, and nothing covered. It is also a pain to clean if your cat is as awful as mine. My cabinet wound up just being a storage space to keep extra litter and cleaning supplies inside instead. For what it is, it should have cost a lot less.
Not worth the purchase
I thought it was great at first, I mean it looked nice and the doors were a great feature. Soon it started falling apart...the peg from one of the doors broke, the sides cracked and it started to keep the smell from the two cats. I clean my kitty litter every day, and tried numerous brands of litter, the enclosure itself hold a smell.
My cat loves it. She has multiple covered liter boxes. This one is now her “kitty room” first choice. Sturdy, good looking, and easy to keep clean. Thank you for a great product.
I love the concept, but I would not buy this again or recommend anyone purchase this. I knew it used tacky strips but the strips used are the type of tape you would use to stick a piece of paper to the wall. Several begain to pull away just from pulling the tapes backing off. For $100. Never again.
The quality is terrible. The money I paid I expected a little more The particle board and chep material. My kitten pushes the door off every other day. It's falling apart I just got it in October. The purpose is good but there is no screws its dowls and sticky tape. It's garbage. Should have been like 20 bucks not the 80 I spent. Very disappointed.