Remember to measure for the perfect fit. Not only is the WeatherBeeta Green-Tec 900D Detach-A-Neck Lite Plus Horse Blanket durable and designed for a great fit, it’s also made from recycled plastic so you can feel great about your purchase. Its outer and lining are made with recycled bottles, keeping more than 340 bottles out of landfills. The blanket is enclosed in recyclable packaging made from post-consumer recyclable plastic. Its waterproof, breathable, and strong 900 denier outer and 150 denier diamond weave lining are tough enough for horses who love to horse around. This blanket’s detach-a-neck style makes it versatile and suitable for different weather conditions. Its 50-gram polyfill weight is perfect for chilly days, while its side gusset lets your horse move naturally without restriction. Twin low cross surcingles and a quick clip front make for easy blanket changes, and adjustable and removable leg straps help create a secure fit. This blanket also features a large tail flap that’s removable for easy cleaning.
- 900 denier outer and 150 denier diamond weave lining are made from recycled bottles.
- 50-gram polyfill for warmth, and versatile detach-a-neck style.
- Quick clip front closures for adjustability.
- Twin low cross surcingle, removable leg straps, removable large tail flap.
- Traditional side gusset for unrestricted movement.
See all items by WeatherBeeta