Weaver Leather AirFlex Roper Cinch & Roll Snug Horse Cinch Buckle
About This Item
- Roper smart cinch for horses.
- Crafted with channels to maximize airflow and padded edges for extra cushioning.
- Constructed using a unique white foam that’s designed to flex and resist heat absorption.
- Buckle is cast for a modern, seamless and streamlined look as well as improved durability.
- Handcrafted in the USA.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Horze Equestrian Horse Stirrup Leathers, Black, 63-in$37.99Chewy Price$39.99List Price
- Horze Equestrian Horse Stirrup Leathers, Dark Brown, 49-in$39.98Chewy Price$39.99List Price
- Horze Equestrian Fur Horse Half Pad, White, Horse$34.99Chewy Price
- Henri de Rivel Training Horse Surcingle, Grey, Horse$77.07Chewy Price$131.06List Price
- Horze Equestrian Lunging Horse Girth, Dark Blue, Horse$31.83Chewy Price$39.99List Price
- Weaver Leather Saddle String Bundle, pack of 12, 3/8 x 60-in$59.14Chewy Price$69.79List Price
- Henri de Rivel Covered Pro Concept Close Contact Horse Saddle, 17.5$1,034.95Chewy Price
- Stübben Coolmax Neoprene Horse Short Girth, Black, 32-in$65.70Chewy Price$73.00List Price
- Weaver Leather Synergy Contoured Performance Horse Saddle Pad, Wildflower - Baltic/Winter White$209.65Chewy Price$232.99List Price
- Weaver Leather AirFlex Roper Horse Cinch, 36-in$72.25Chewy Price$80.29List Price
- Weaver Leather Neoprene Sleeve Straight Horse Cinch, 32-in$35.43Chewy Price$44.29List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Neoprene, Rubber||Foam, Neoprene, Rubber||Neoprene, Rubber|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
1 Customer Reviews
I'm really liking this cinch so far. We've only used it twice, but both were for very long rides. MATERIAL/ASSEMBLY The bottom comes "unvelcro'd" from the section with the buckles (which makes for easy cleaning), so it is important that you make sure this is positioned correctly prior to using - make sure there is actual padding on all sides to prevent the material from cutting into the horse. It is also more important that ever, with the new material, to check your cinch and tighten it several times before your first ride, as the material - at least the first few rides - is more slick in nature than what we were used to. ROLL SNUG BUCKLE DEVICE I do LOVE the "Roll Snug Buckle device!" There are plenty of cinches on the market that have a roller; however, this is the first one ever that you can actually HEAR "click" and locks into place into a hole on your strap. This means no more need for tying a strap off because you are worried your cinch isn't going to be secured for your entire ride! SIZING I ride a Percheron - Morgan cross, and I had some concerns, as this cinch doesn't come in the 38" we are used to riding with, so I was concerned; however, the 36" in this cinch measures out identical to our usual 38". (Just something to keep in mind when ordering.