Weaver Leather Canvas Top Horse Saddle Pad
About This Item
- Horse saddle pad.
- Measures 30 inches by 30 inches.
- Constructed using one-inch-thick composite felt.
- Designed for long-lasting durability and performance.
- Features a heavy brown canvas backing and suede wear leathers.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Gatsby Horse Stirrup Leathers, Black, 1 x 60-in$24.76Chewy Price$32.99List Price
- Gatsby Premium Dressage Horse Saddle Pad, White$21.55Chewy Price$39.99List Price
- Derby Originals Shaped Wither Relief Dressage English Horse Saddle Pad, White$45.95Chewy Price$56.95List Price
- Horze Equestrian Lunging Horse Girth, Green, Horse$35.81Chewy Price$39.99List Price
- Henri de Rivel Triple Covered Stirrup Leathers, Black, 54$43.00Chewy Price$65.80List Price
- Henri de Rivel Training Horse Surcingle, Grey, Horse$71.50Chewy Price$131.06List Price
- Weaver Leather AirFlex Roper Horse Cinch, 36-in$72.25Chewy Price$80.29List Price
- Weaver Leather Smart Cinch Neoprene Straight & Roll Snug Horse Cinch Buckle, 24-in$64.59Chewy Price$72.99List Price
- Weaver Leather Neoprene Horse Surcingle$31.67Chewy Price$39.59List Price
- Weaver Leather Neoprene Sleeve Straight Horse Cinch, 36-in$35.43Chewy Price$44.29List Price
- Weaver Leather AirFlex Roper Cinch & Roll Snug Horse Cinch Buckle, 34-in$78.02Chewy Price$93.99List Price
- Weaver Leather AirFlex Straight Cinch & Roll Snug Horse Cinch Buckle, 36-in$51.24Chewy Price$87.99List Price
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
1 Customer Reviews
Nice saddle pad
This Weaver saddle pad is just what I needed for introducing untrained horses to the saddle. I have a high-end saddle pad that I didn't want damaged by curious horses just getting used to the saddling process. I let the horses mouth this pad, inspect it, sometimes play with it, then I use it the first few times I cinch the saddle before first rides. I wanted a pad that was inexpensive but also appropriate for actual use. This pad is durable, affordable, and comfortable for the horses, so I can use it for training until the horses are used to it, yet it's quality enough to actually use on rides, unlike many pads in this price range. I recommend it.