Weaver Leather EcoLuxe Braided Rope Horse Halter
Color: Dark Red/Charcoal
About This Item
- Made from sustainable and biodegradable organic bamboo for a minimal environmental footprint.
- Breathable and moisture wicking.
- Comfortable against your horse’s skin.
- 8-inch lead feels good in your hands.
- Resistant to UV rays, has antibacterial properties and is and hypoallergenic.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Rambo Micklem Martingale Horse Breastplate, Brown, Standard Horse$169.95Chewy Price$180.00List Price
- EQyss Grooming Products Crib-Guard Horse Spray, 32-oz bottle$25.99Chewy Price$24.69Autoship Price
- Weaver Leather Turquoise Cross Beaded Straight Horse Breast Collar$79.95Chewy Price$108.79List Price
- Weaver Leather Single-Ply Heavy Harness Split Horse Reins, 8-ft x 5/8-in$35.25Chewy Price$44.99List Price
- Weaver Leather Black Leather Split Horse Reins$32.23Chewy Price$40.29List Price
- Weaver Leather Track Horse Halter, Mahogany, 3/4-in Cob$92.99Chewy Price
- Gatsby Fancy Raised Standing Horse Martingale, Oversize$59.99Chewy Price
- Shires Equestrian Products Avignon Middleburg Horse Bridle, Pony$58.49Chewy Price$62.99List Price
- Shires Equestrian Products German Horse Martingale, Black, Pony$71.99Chewy Price$79.99List Price
- Shires Equestrian Products Tapestry Horse Neck Strap, Black, Pony/Cob$26.99Chewy Price$29.99List Price
- Stübben Horse Stable Halter Controller, Blue, Cob$27.00Chewy Price$34.00List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Rope||Leather, Natural Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
How long is the lead?
Answer by • May 23, 2021
This Horse Halter measures 25 foot in Length and 5/8 inches in Thickness.
can you take off the lead rope and change it
Answer by • Jun 01, 2022
The lead rope that is attached to the Braided Rope Halter is attached to the halter by a knot, we would not recommend changing it out
ReviewsWrite a Review
1 Customer Reviews
By Becky on Apr 9, 2021
Very soft and pliable. Works well.
This is more soft and flexible than poly rope halters I've used in the past. I have already used it on my Arabian several times, and it works well. Seems to be of decent quality.