Perfectly sized for lil’ buckaroos, Weaver Leather Lil' Dude Stirrups help you to easily adapt your Western saddle for a child’s use. A one-inch strap that buckles around the saddle horn, makes installing these stirrups a cinch. There are no switching out or adjusting fenders to worry about, so your kid will be ready to ride in seconds. These stirrups will help your child to feel more secure while learning to ride. The front panel helps to keep your child securely centered, reducing side-to-side and front-to-back slippage. For extra safety the stirrups themselves are covered with leather tapaderos to help prevent little feet from sliding through. Adjustable from 20 inches to 30 inches, they’ll grow with your little cowboy or cowgirl. Giddy up!
- Stirrups allow kids to ride comfortably in full-sized Western saddles and adjusts from 20 inches to 30 inches long.
- Installs easily with a 1-inch-wide nylon strap that buckles around the saddle horn.
- Helps to keep kids securely centered and decrease slippage.
- Synthetic stirrups are covered with leather tapaderos to prevent feet from sliding through.
- Durable nickel-plated hardware, stirrups are made from durable 1 ¾-inch-wide nylon.
See all items by Weaver Leather