Weaver Leather Premium 600D Mesh Horse Rainsheet
About This Item
- Keep your dude dry with the Weaver Leather Premium 600D Mesh Horse Rainsheet. This mesh rainsheet for horses features 600D ripstop material with an octagonal design. It is crafted for breathability with a mesh lining and without any additional fill. This horse rainsheet is equipped with adjustable front closures and snaps that make it easy to get on and off. Choose from multiple sizes and colors to best match for your mane man.
- Does not contain any additional fill.
- Choose from multiple sizes and colors.
- Crafted for breathability with a mesh lining.
- Features 600D ripstop material with an octagonal design.
- Equipped with adjustable front closures and snaps that make it easy to get on and off.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- WeatherBeeta Comfitec Classic Combo Neck Medium Horse Blanket, Red/Silver/Navy, 57-in$131.20Chewy Price$142.99List Price
- DealWeatherBeeta Comfitec Classic Standard Neck Medium Horse Blanket, Red/Silver/Navy, 69-in$79.99Chewy Price$129.99List Price
- WeatherBeeta Comfitec Premier Free II Detach-A-Neck Heavy Horse Blanket, Dark Blue/Gray/White, 66-in$278.20Chewy Price$294.99List Price
- WeatherBeeta Comfitec Ultra Cozi II Detach-A-Neck Medium Horse Blanket, Charcoal/Blue/White, 78-in$287.99Chewy Price$419.99List Price
- Derby Originals Reflective Fly Horse Mask with Ears & Nose Cover, Small$25.70Chewy Price$29.95List Price
- Horze Equestrian La Pampa Horse Fly Set, Grey, 69$79.99Chewy Price
- TuffRider 1200 D Comfy Winter Horse Blanket, Purple, 81-in$89.95Chewy Price$103.90List Price
- Saxon 1200D With Gusset Standard Neck Medium II Horse Blanket, Hunter/Black, 60-in$79.05Chewy Price$109.99List Price
- Horze Equestrian Nevada Medium Weight Turnout Horse Blanket, Black, 69-in$89.99Chewy Price$109.99List Price
- Derby Originals 600D Reflective Waterproof Winter Foal & Mini Horse Turnout Blanket, Red, Medium, 36-42 in$46.38Chewy Price$62.99List Price
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
how do you measure for size
Answer by • Dec 02, 2020
To measure for a rain sheet or horse blanket you will need a soft seamstress measuring tape or a piece of string that you can measure afterward. Start from the center of the horse’s chest and cross over the widest part of the shoulder. Angling slightly upward, take the tape to the farthest part of the buttocks and then around to where the tail meets the horse. If stuck between two sizes, we recommend choosing the larger of the two.
ReviewsWrite a Review
1 Customer Reviews
By Sugar on Apr 14, 2022
Definitely a fan favorite! My cat loved it from the minute I took it out of the box!