Weaver Leather Smart Cinch Felt Lined Straight & Roll Snug Horse Cinch Buckle
About This Item
- Premium-quality Smart Cinch is made with durable poly and nylon webbing; half-inch black polyester felt backer adds extra comfort.
- Patented, stainless steel Roll Snug cinch buckle provides more leverage when tightening the girth.
- Narrow-channel roller system limits play and positions your latigo more securely for a straight pull every time.
- Seamless buckle is made from cast stainless steel with no welds for a clean, modern look and superior strength.
- Straight-style cinch design measures 5.25 inches wide and comes in seven lengths to fit most horses.
Learn More About Weaver Leather From Our Team of Experts
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- EasyCare Easyboot Zip Horse Boot, 4$50.95Chewy Price$58.95List Price
- EasyCare Easyboot Cloud Horse Boot, 1$97.95Chewy Price$113.95List Price
- Weaver Leather Gel Horse Seat Pad$46.86Chewy Price$61.69List Price
- Tough-1 Extreme Vented Horse Sport Boots Set, Neon Green, Large$97.95Chewy Price
- Weaver Leather Steer Head Horse Roping Dummy$33.25Chewy Price$41.39List Price
- Cavallo Entry Level Regular Horse Boots, 1 count, Size 4$74.95Chewy Price$97.02List Price
- Rambo Micklem Martingale Horse Breastplate, Brown, Standard Horse$169.95Chewy Price$180.00List Price
- ThinLine Horse Halter Liners, 3 count, Oversize$30.00Chewy Price
- Weaver Leather EcoLuxe Braided Rope Horse Halter, Tan/Kelly Green$25.49Chewy Price
- Horze Equestrian Graz Horse Halter, Peacoat Dark Blue, Warmblood$29.99Chewy Price
- EQyss Grooming Products Crib-Guard Horse Spray, 32-oz bottle$25.99Chewy Price$24.69Autoship Price
- Tough-1 Nylon Padded Halter with Satin Horse Hardware, Purple, Horse$17.16Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Nylon, Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Neoprene, Rubber||Neoprene, Rubber|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
i have a Tennessee walker and i dont know what size she needs have any suggestions
Answer by • Jun 16, 2020
It's recommended to measure you horse for the best fit and compare to the size chart. For the complete sizing chart, click the “Size” tab, next to the “Instructions” tab, just under the product photos. Click the "Size" tab, next to the "Description" tab, towards the top bar above the product image when viewed on the app.
I was told my horse needed a size 27 cinch. Would it be better to size up to a 28 or down to a 26?
Answer by • Apr 12, 2018
It would be recommended to go with the 28-inch size.
ReviewsWrite a Review
1 Customer Reviews
By Deanna on Jun 19, 2020
Works like a charm
Fits great on my 3 year old horse. Its her first cinch and seems quite comfortable.