Weaver Leather Synergy Sport Athletic Hind Pair Horse Boots, Medium
About This Item
- Built to allow for a full-range of motion with less bulk.
- Features a soft quick-drying inner liner that is easy to clean.
- Crafted to stay flexible and allow heat and moisture to escape.
- Engineered to help prevent hyperflexion and soft tissue damage.
- Designed for maximum durability with premium elastic bound edges.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Horze Equestrian Brushing Horse Boots, Black, Small$44.99Chewy Price
- EasyCare Easyboot Glove Soft Horse Boot, 1, bundle of 2$163.30Chewy Price$171.90List Price
- Shires Equestrian Products ARMA Tendon Horse Boots, Royal, Full$43.99Chewy Price
- Weaver Leather Prodigy Athletic Horse Boots, Medium, White$50.95Chewy Price$81.99List Price
- Bluegrass Animal Products Deluxe Equine Slipper, Blue, X-Large$56.95Chewy Price$60.95List Price
- Shires Equestrian Products ARMA Air Motion Brushing Horse Boots, Grey, Full$30.59Chewy Price$33.99List Price
- Weaver Leather Polo Horse Wrap, Large$48.45Chewy Price$53.79List Price
- EquiFit Essential Bell Horse Boots, XX-Large$47.00Chewy Price
- Tough-1 Extreme Vented Horse Sport Boots Set, White, Large$90.17Chewy Price
- Shires Equestrian Products ARMA Fly TU Horse Socks, Teal, Cob$31.99Chewy Price$39.99List Price
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
1 Customer Reviews
Works for stifle problems
One of our rescue horses, age 25, has developed stifle problems. These horse boots help to steady his walk and enable him to keep up with the herd. We have been keeping them on for two days and the night in between then taking them off for the next night before putting them on again the following morning. We think that the wraps need to air out. They are relatively easy to put on and take off although there is the usual problem with velcro sticking to everything when you are trying to remove it. However, the velcro keeps the wraps snug and in place. We couldn't be more pleased with the product.