Wee-Wee Absorbent Dog Pee Pads, 22 x 23-in, Unscented
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Wee-Wee Pads are more absorbent than ever with a six-layer system to help prevent leaks.
- Oversized quilted pockets work to absorb urine quickly and effectively.
- Wet-lock gel quickly traps urine to help prevent tracking.
- Each pad provides up to 24 hours of protection from leaks—so there’s no need to stack them up!
- Paw-fect for canines of all sizes.
Make training easier with the Wee-Wee On Target Trainer Tray.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Wee-Wee Extra Large Puppy Pee Pads, 28 x 34-in, 21 count, Unscented$20.49Chewy Price$34.99List Price$19.47Autoship Price
- Wee-Wee Indoor/Outdoor Grass Potty, Medium$53.45Chewy Price$88.49List Price$50.78Autoship Price
- DealWee-Wee Patch Replacement Grass Mat, Small$24.99Chewy Price$23.74Autoship Price
- DealWee-Wee Pads Unscented Super Absorbent Adult Dog Pee Pads, 24x24-in, 40 count$24.99Chewy Price$35.99List Price$23.74Autoship Price
- DealWee-Wee Little Dog Pee Pads 16.5 x 23.5-in, 28 count, Unscented$14.43Chewy Price$21.99List Price$13.71Autoship Price
- Nature's Miracle Jaw Dog Pooper Scooper, Medium$21.57Chewy Price$22.99List Price
- Simple Solution Washable Dog Training & Travel Pad, Medium, 30 x 32-in, 2 count, Unscented$28.89Chewy Price$30.99List Price$27.45Autoship Price
- Four Paws Allen's Spring Action Compact Dog Scooper$10.21Chewy Price$12.99List Price
- Simple Solution Washable Female Dog Diaper, Large: 18 to 27-in waist$18.74Chewy Price$17.80Autoship Price
- Four Paws Wire Rake Scooper for Grass$12.99Chewy Price$16.99List Price
- IRIS Dog & Puppy Training Pad Holder, Blue$25.99Chewy Price$24.69Autoship Price
- Arm & Hammer Green Tea Premium Dog Training & Potty Pee Pads, 22.5 x 22.5-in, 25 count$12.99Chewy Price$12.34Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Breed Size||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||All Breeds||All Breeds||All Breeds||All Breeds|
|Material||Cotton, Natural Fabric||Cotton, Natural Fabric||Cardboard / Paper||Plastic||Cardboard / Paper|
|Lifestage||Adult, Puppy||Adult, Puppy||Adult, Puppy||Adult, Puppy||Adult, Puppy|
|Potty Feature||Unscented, Pheromone Attractant||Unscented, Pheromone Attractant||Unscented, Pheromone Attractant||Unscented, Pheromone Attractant||Unscented|
Questions & Answers
11 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
620 Customer Reviews
Ive tried many different types and brands of pee pads. I would say these are the best of them all. Yes at times they leak depending on the amount of pee released. Most of the time they work really well. I wouldn't recommend these for very large dogs unless its necessary and its for temporary use. As I said before if its a large amount of urine it may leak through. You can always double up on them. I always find it easy to rotate the wee pads for more use I also over lap the spots that have been peed on so they can use the other half. This may be partly the reason I see pee under the pads. I always have a cleaning section next to the wee pads to clean up the mess. Before laying a fresh wee wee pad I always clean after each use. its very sanitary to wipe under them even if you don't see urine. Sometimes my babies pee right on the edge! I also pick up the poop off the wee pads and flush the poop down toilet. If there is a poop spot thats on the wee pads I wipe it clean so they can get more use out of the wee pads. Because these are expensive I try to get as much use as possible. I dont allow my dogs outside because its not safe so I have an area for them to do their business. I have a shelf next to wee pads I call my cleaning station. I have non toxic solution, wipes and toilet paper along with poop bags. I also have a doggie pail with a top. I place all my pee pads inside the poo bags then place them in the pail and when full I dump it out in the trash. The reason I flush the poop down toilet is because it can create a horrible smell. I mean if humans can poo in toilets so can the dogs poop. lol. It wont hurt your toilet ! poop is poop....
Been using them for a decade.
Five stars because they work. I have a small male dog so I cut off a 14 inch section of a heavy duty 4 inch diameter cardboard tube and mounted it on a base covering the tube and the base with pad material. I then cut a hole in the middle of a pad and slid it over the tube. That stand-in for a "hydrant" is then safely surrounded by other pads. They have never leaked. It is my experience that a pad can be left in place as long as one can tolerate the smell of old pee. Your mileage may vary.
NOT HAPPY WITH Wee Wee PADS
My order of 100 count unscented. 22X23 pads. ARE HORRIBLE, THEY WERE MISSING A SMALL AMOUNT OF THE WHITE ABSORBENT PADDING IN EACH PAD. CAN ONLY BE USED 1 TIME WITH MY 12 pound dog 1/2 Chihuahua & Rat Terrier GOES PEE. Seen other REVIEWS ,people not happy with product.
I have bought these pads for years now. Unfortunately the last order I received the pads were made very cheap and urine does not absorb like it use to.
wee wee pads
not as good as I thought they would be, have a 40 pound 13 year oid springer spaniel with a week bladder, still have to mop floor.
pee pads are great
Yes, I think the service is fantastic!! When I was working Chewy came in so handy. I have a small dog (6 lbs) and he has always drank? alot of water so he pees alot. I won't be getting up at all hours of the night to let him out or even when I'm not here to let him out. He'll use the pads of which I'm so grateful.
Love these quilted pads
These pads absorb really well. They are quilted which seems to absorb moisture really well.
WORST WEE WEE PADS I HAVE EVER PURCHASED! LEAK RIGHT THROUGH. BTW---NOT A BIG DOG---A CHI. TERRIBLE PRODUCT.
Doggie will not use! Useless!!
He’s a 20 pound street rescue about a year old never had a home and we take him out often and twice to the park daily, but he’ll never use the pad. But he’ll still poo or pee in the house, just no where near the pads.
Have chihuahuas at home and this product works great. Absorbs well, and easy pickup and clean up. Highly recommended.