Wee-Wee Absorbent Dog Pee Pads, 22 x 23-in, Unscented
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Wee-Wee Pads are more absorbent than ever with a six-layer system to help prevent leaks.
- Oversized quilted pockets work to absorb urine quickly and effectively.
- Wet-lock gel quickly traps urine to help prevent tracking.
- Each pad provides up to 24 hours of protection from leaks—so there’s no need to stack them up!
- Paw-fect for canines of all sizes.
Make training easier with the Wee-Wee On Target Trainer Tray.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Wee-Wee Extra Large Puppy Pee Pads, 28 x 34-in, 40 count, Unscented$36.03Chewy Price$62.99List Price$34.23Autoship Price
- Frisco Extra Large Non-Skid Ultra Premium Dog Training & Potty Pads, 28 x 34-in, Scented, 40 count$24.04Chewy Price$22.84Autoship Price
- DealHartz Home Protection Odor Eliminating Lavender Scent Dog Pads, XXX-Large, 60 count$58.52Chewy Price$55.59Autoship Price
- DealFrisco Eco-Conscious Dog Training & Potty Pads, 22 x 23-in, Unscented, 300 count$65.70Chewy Price$62.41Autoship Price
- Frisco Printed Dog Training & Potty Pads, 22 x 23-in, 150 Count, Unscented, Dog Sketch Print$33.65Chewy Price$37.39List Price$31.97Autoship Price
- DealFrisco Extra Large Printed Dog Training & Potty Pads, 28 x 34-in, 40 count, Unscented, Dog Sketch Print$23.39Chewy Price$25.99List Price$22.22Autoship Price
- Frisco Giant Non-Skid Ultra Premium Dog Training & Potty Pads, 27.5 x 44-in, Scented, 50 count$40.15Chewy Price$38.14Autoship Price
- Frisco Non-Skid Ultra Premium Dog Training & Potty Pads, 22 x 23-in, Unscented, 300 count$67.59Chewy Price$64.21Autoship Price
- Simple Solution Original Training Pads, 23" x 24", 100 count$29.99Chewy Price$31.49List Price$28.49Autoship Price
- DealHartz Home Protection Lavender Scent Odor Eliminating Dog Pads, XX-Large, 80 count$57.54Chewy Price$54.66Autoship Price
- DealFrisco Giant Printed Dog Training & Potty Pads, 27.5 x 44-in, 50 count, Unscented, Dog Sketch Print$37.23Chewy Price$35.37Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Breed Size||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||All Breeds||Medium Breeds, Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds||Small Breeds, Extra Small Breeds||Large Breeds, Giant Breeds|
|Material||Cotton, Natural Fabric||Cotton, Natural Fabric||Plastic||Cardboard / Paper||Cotton, Natural Fabric|
|Lifestage||Adult, Puppy||Adult, Puppy||Adult||Adult, Puppy||Adult, Puppy|
|Potty Feature||Unscented, Pheromone Attractant||Unscented, Pheromone Attractant||Pheromone Attractant, Unscented||Unscented||Unscented|
Questions & Answers
11 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
620 Customer Reviews
Ive tried many different types and brands of pee pads. I would say these are the best of them all. Yes at times they leak depending on the amount of pee released. Most of the time they work really well. I wouldn't recommend these for very large dogs unless its necessary and its for temporary use. As I said before if its a large amount of urine it may leak through. You can always double up on them. I always find it easy to rotate the wee pads for more use I also over lap the spots that have been peed on so they can use the other half. This may be partly the reason I see pee under the pads. I always have a cleaning section next to the wee pads to clean up the mess. Before laying a fresh wee wee pad I always clean after each use. its very sanitary to wipe under them even if you don't see urine. Sometimes my babies pee right on the edge! I also pick up the poop off the wee pads and flush the poop down toilet. If there is a poop spot thats on the wee pads I wipe it clean so they can get more use out of the wee pads. Because these are expensive I try to get as much use as possible. I dont allow my dogs outside because its not safe so I have an area for them to do their business. I have a shelf next to wee pads I call my cleaning station. I have non toxic solution, wipes and toilet paper along with poop bags. I also have a doggie pail with a top. I place all my pee pads inside the poo bags then place them in the pail and when full I dump it out in the trash. The reason I flush the poop down toilet is because it can create a horrible smell. I mean if humans can poo in toilets so can the dogs poop. lol. It wont hurt your toilet ! poop is poop....
Been using them for a decade.
Five stars because they work. I have a small male dog so I cut off a 14 inch section of a heavy duty 4 inch diameter cardboard tube and mounted it on a base covering the tube and the base with pad material. I then cut a hole in the middle of a pad and slid it over the tube. That stand-in for a "hydrant" is then safely surrounded by other pads. They have never leaked. It is my experience that a pad can be left in place as long as one can tolerate the smell of old pee. Your mileage may vary.
NOT HAPPY WITH Wee Wee PADS
My order of 100 count unscented. 22X23 pads. ARE HORRIBLE, THEY WERE MISSING A SMALL AMOUNT OF THE WHITE ABSORBENT PADDING IN EACH PAD. CAN ONLY BE USED 1 TIME WITH MY 12 pound dog 1/2 Chihuahua & Rat Terrier GOES PEE. Seen other REVIEWS ,people not happy with product.
I have bought these pads for years now. Unfortunately the last order I received the pads were made very cheap and urine does not absorb like it use to.
wee wee pads
not as good as I thought they would be, have a 40 pound 13 year oid springer spaniel with a week bladder, still have to mop floor.
pee pads are great
Yes, I think the service is fantastic!! When I was working Chewy came in so handy. I have a small dog (6 lbs) and he has always drank? alot of water so he pees alot. I won't be getting up at all hours of the night to let him out or even when I'm not here to let him out. He'll use the pads of which I'm so grateful.
Love these quilted pads
These pads absorb really well. They are quilted which seems to absorb moisture really well.
WORST WEE WEE PADS I HAVE EVER PURCHASED! LEAK RIGHT THROUGH. BTW---NOT A BIG DOG---A CHI. TERRIBLE PRODUCT.
Doggie will not use! Useless!!
He’s a 20 pound street rescue about a year old never had a home and we take him out often and twice to the park daily, but he’ll never use the pad. But he’ll still poo or pee in the house, just no where near the pads.
Have chihuahuas at home and this product works great. Absorbs well, and easy pickup and clean up. Highly recommended.