Wee-Wee Indoor/Outdoor Grass Potty, Medium
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Wee-Wee pads provide worry-free training and an alternative to outdoor relief for your dog.
- Built-in attractant draws dog to pad.
- Unique pour spout for easy drainage.
- Realistic and natural feel for your dog.
- Replacement mats available.
Click here for Wee-Wee Patch Replacement Grass Mat.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealFrisco Grass Potty Replacement Pad, 19 x 19 in$15.99Chewy Price$15.19Autoship Price
- Prevue Pet Products Tinkle Turf System for Dogs, Large$55.79Chewy Price$119.99List Price
- Four Paws Wee-Wee Premium Patch Washable Dog Pee Pad, 22 x 23 in, 3 count, Unscented$22.78Chewy Price$46.99List Price$21.64Autoship Price
- Pet Magasin Washable Dog Training Pads, 3 count, Large: 39 x 26-in, Unscented$30.49Chewy Price$35.49List Price$28.97Autoship Price
- Coziwow by Jaxpety Indoor Grass Portable Pee Turf Patch Dog Potty Trainer Pad, Green, 25-in X 20-in$32.99Chewy Price$36.99List Price
- Zampa Pets Quality Whelp Rectangular Reusable Dog Pee Pad, 31.5 x 22.5$27.49Chewy Price$44.99List Price
- DealRocket & Rex Washable Puppy Training Pads, Medium: 22 x 22-in, 2 count, Unscented$19.95Chewy Price$18.95Autoship Price
- BrilliantPad Self-Cleaning Automatic Potty Pad Machine$165.00Chewy Price$229.99List Price$156.75Autoship Price
- DealFrisco Indoor Grass Potty, 20 x 20 in$20.40Chewy Price$19.38Autoship Price
- DealFrisco Washable Dog Potty Pads, Gray, 18 x 24-in, 2pk, Unscented$12.00Chewy Price
- DealWee-Wee Pads Gigantic Dog Pee Pads, 27.5 x 44-in, 18 count, Unscented$19.13Chewy Price$33.99List Price$18.17Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds, Small Breeds||Medium Breeds, Small Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Small Breeds|
|Lifestage||Adult, Puppy||Adult, Puppy||Adult, Puppy||Adult, Puppy||Adult|
|Potty Feature||Unscented||Unscented||—||—||Unscented, Washable|
Questions & Answers
20 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
299 Customer Reviews
I did my research and thought this was the one for me. No! Just a flimsy plastic tray and grass mat that slid all over the place. Not for curious puppies. It would help if it had a way to attach the matt.
I purchased this item because we were no longer able to go home at lunch and let the pups out. This has been wonderful. Easy clean-up. Just put in the shower and rinse off, prop-up to dry. They only use it once a day but has made accidents a thing of the past.
My dog didn't want to use it
Grass pieces fell out all over. Heavy plastic smell.
At first my pup laid on it but I put a couple of pee pads under so she knows it’s ok to pee on. I had a setup of cardboard with pads on top until she’s had all shots to walk her. After a day or so she started using it here and there and is slowly using it more. For those having a hard time try putting pads underneath the grass to start so they know it’s for potty. If you’re having trouble with pee going through poke some small holes. I recommend getting another patch to clean daily while one dries to help with smell. Baking soda too, dust a light amount. The longer the pee sits the strong mer the smell gets
Not worth all this money!!
Only buy this WITH AN URINE eliminator or your house will REEK!!! I wonder why wasn’t that included in the ridiculously high price??? A bottle of cleaner and urine eliminator to spray everyday!?! The fake grass brakes apart leaving weeds everywhere, but the smell?!?! Awful!
This is a lifesaver
I live in a condo and my puppy is a small breed so smaller bladder. It is too much to take her down 10 floors every hour to pee. And pee pads were becoming something fun for her to rip up and she just did not get it. This has saved me so much stress, it has her scent on it so she knows that is her place to do her business. I clean it every 2-3 days. It is easy and not to mention saves on a lot of waste that the pee pads create. This is a must if you are in a condo!
These Work Great!
Our Golden Retriever is 9 months and trained to go on these pee pads out in our backyard. Our yard is all cement due to pool...so, these work great. He does get to the park a couple of times a day--but was fully reliant on these the first 6 months--now only when not at park.
My dog won’t go near it! Tried very hard to get him to use it because we live in an upstairs apartment and he likes to go out in the middle of the night but it’s not working.
Do Not Recommend
There is no way to clean this thing properly and remove the smell. It went to the garbage after using it for a week.
Perfect for house training
I originally bought this for my American Bulldog mix puppy who can't go outside yet. He used it some of the time, but not enough for him to use it consistently. Now he's on potty pads only. My older Chihuahua mixes however, love this! They were house trained, and unfortunately we had to move back home and lost access to a yard. This little patch of grass has given them a new place to pee and poo in, and I don't have to worry about potty pads being scattered all over their pen. It does stink a bit, but keeping it on the opposite side of or in a different room, along with some air freshener, fixes that problem. I'm thinking about buying another one next month!