Wee-Wee Indoor/Outdoor Grass Potty, Medium
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Wee-Wee pads provide worry-free training and an alternative to outdoor relief for your dog.
- Built-in attractant draws dog to pad.
- Unique pour spout for easy drainage.
- Realistic and natural feel for your dog.
- Replacement mats available.
Click here for Wee-Wee Patch Replacement Grass Mat.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealPiddle Place Replacement Turf for Dogs & Cats$19.09Chewy Price$29.99List Price$18.14Autoship Price
- DealWee-Wee Pads Gigantic Dog Pee Pads, 27.5 x 44-in, 8 count, Unscented$12.99Chewy Price$16.79List Price$12.34Autoship Price
- DealFour Paws Allen's Spring Action Compact Dog Scooper$8.20Chewy Price$12.99List Price
- DealWee-Wee Odor Control Dog Pee Pads, 22 x 23-in, 100 count, Unscented$39.21Chewy Price$64.99List Price$37.25Autoship Price
- BioBag Large Pet Waste Bags, 70 count$10.00Chewy Price$9.50Autoship Price
- DealArm & Hammer Disposable Waste Bag Refills, Blue, 90 count$10.92Chewy Price$10.37Autoship Price
- DealWee-Wee Patch Replacement Grass Mat, Small$21.89Chewy Price$20.80Autoship Price
- DealArm & Hammer Assorted Disposable Waste Bag Refills, 90 count$7.29Chewy Price$9.99List Price$6.93Autoship Price
- DealArm & Hammer Dispenser & Disposable Waste Bags, Color Varies, 1 dispenser, 30-bags$5.79Chewy Price$6.99List Price
- DealFour Paws Wee-Wee Dog Disposable Waste Bags, 60 count$10.59Chewy Price$10.06Autoship Price
- DealSimple Solution Washable Male Dog Wrap, Medium: 12 to 23-in waist$10.89Chewy Price$11.49List Price$10.35Autoship Price
- DealFour Paws Wee-Wee Outdoor Dog Spade Set, Large$46.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Breed Size||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds||Small Breeds||Medium Breeds|
|Lifestage||Adult, Puppy||Adult, Puppy||Adult, Puppy||Adult, Puppy||Adult|
|Furniture Frame Material||—||—||—||—||Plastic|
|Height Range||—||—||—||—||30 inches & under|
Questions & Answers
24 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
299 Customer Reviews
I did my research and thought this was the one for me. No! Just a flimsy plastic tray and grass mat that slid all over the place. Not for curious puppies. It would help if it had a way to attach the matt.
I purchased this item because we were no longer able to go home at lunch and let the pups out. This has been wonderful. Easy clean-up. Just put in the shower and rinse off, prop-up to dry. They only use it once a day but has made accidents a thing of the past.
My dog didn't want to use it
Grass pieces fell out all over. Heavy plastic smell.
At first my pup laid on it but I put a couple of pee pads under so she knows it’s ok to pee on. I had a setup of cardboard with pads on top until she’s had all shots to walk her. After a day or so she started using it here and there and is slowly using it more. For those having a hard time try putting pads underneath the grass to start so they know it’s for potty. If you’re having trouble with pee going through poke some small holes. I recommend getting another patch to clean daily while one dries to help with smell. Baking soda too, dust a light amount. The longer the pee sits the strong mer the smell gets
Not worth all this money!!
Only buy this WITH AN URINE eliminator or your house will REEK!!! I wonder why wasn’t that included in the ridiculously high price??? A bottle of cleaner and urine eliminator to spray everyday!?! The fake grass brakes apart leaving weeds everywhere, but the smell?!?! Awful!
This is a lifesaver
I live in a condo and my puppy is a small breed so smaller bladder. It is too much to take her down 10 floors every hour to pee. And pee pads were becoming something fun for her to rip up and she just did not get it. This has saved me so much stress, it has her scent on it so she knows that is her place to do her business. I clean it every 2-3 days. It is easy and not to mention saves on a lot of waste that the pee pads create. This is a must if you are in a condo!
These Work Great!
Our Golden Retriever is 9 months and trained to go on these pee pads out in our backyard. Our yard is all cement due to pool...so, these work great. He does get to the park a couple of times a day--but was fully reliant on these the first 6 months--now only when not at park.
My dog won’t go near it! Tried very hard to get him to use it because we live in an upstairs apartment and he likes to go out in the middle of the night but it’s not working.
Do Not Recommend
There is no way to clean this thing properly and remove the smell. It went to the garbage after using it for a week.
Perfect for house training
I originally bought this for my American Bulldog mix puppy who can't go outside yet. He used it some of the time, but not enough for him to use it consistently. Now he's on potty pads only. My older Chihuahua mixes however, love this! They were house trained, and unfortunately we had to move back home and lost access to a yard. This little patch of grass has given them a new place to pee and poo in, and I don't have to worry about potty pads being scattered all over their pen. It does stink a bit, but keeping it on the opposite side of or in a different room, along with some air freshener, fixes that problem. I'm thinking about buying another one next month!