Wee-Wee Indoor/Outdoor Grass Potty Replacement Mat, Medium
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Wee-Wee pads provide worry-free training and an alternative to outdoor relief for your dog.
- Built-in attractant draws dog to pad.
- Convenient way to train for both indoors and outdoors.
- Realistic and natural feel for your dog.
- Fits Four Paws Wee-Wee Patch Indoor Potty.
Replacement grass mats for [Wee-Wee Patch Indoor Potty].
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealWee-Wee Patch Indoor Potty, Small$36.99Chewy Price$51.99List Price$35.14Autoship Price
- DealWee-Wee Pads Gigantic Dog Pee Pads, 27.5 x 44-in, 8 count, Unscented$12.49Chewy Price$16.79List Price$11.87Autoship Price
- DealWee-Wee Absorbent Dog Pee Pads, 22 x 23-in, 50 count, Unscented$21.30Chewy Price$37.29List Price$20.23Autoship Price
- Four Paws Wire Rake Scooper for Grass$12.99Chewy Price$16.99List Price
- Nature's Miracle Jaw Dog Pooper Scooper, Medium$21.57Chewy Price$22.99List Price
- Simple Solution Washable Female Dog Diaper, X-Large: 22 to 35-in waist$21.49Chewy Price$20.42Autoship Price
- DealWee-Wee Pads Unscented Super Absorbent Adult Dog Pee Pads, 24x24-in, 22 count$15.99Chewy Price$19.99List Price$15.19Autoship Price
- DealWee-Wee Odor Control Dog Pee Pads, 22 x 23-in, 100 count, Unscented$39.21Chewy Price$64.99List Price$37.25Autoship Price
- Simple Solution Washable Male Dog Wrap, Medium: 12 to 23-in waist$14.36Chewy Price$13.64Autoship Price
- Arm & Hammer Swivel Bin Waste Bags, 20 count$5.90Chewy Price$9.99List Price$5.61Autoship Price
- Simple Solution Washable Dog Training & Travel Pad, Medium, 30 x 32-in, 2 count, Unscented$28.89Chewy Price$30.99List Price$27.45Autoship Price
- Wee-Wee Extra Large Puppy Pee Pads, 28 x 34-in, 21 count, Unscented$20.49Chewy Price$34.99List Price$19.47Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Breed Size||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Lifestage||Adult, Puppy||Adult, Puppy||Adult, Puppy||Adult, Puppy||Adult|
|Furniture Frame Material||—||—||—||—||Plastic|
|Height Range||—||—||—||—||30 inches & under|
Questions & Answers
15 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
100 Customer Reviews
Fix for not lying flat
Great product. For those who have problems getting it to lay flat, unroll it, then roll it in reverse, gently squeezing so the hard undercoating becomes more flexible. Done correctly this will make the mat lay flat. I could not get my rescue dog to use a pee pad to urinate. When I put 2 pads down underneath the grass, she was trained in a day. I bought 2 so I could wash one while the other was in use. (by hand or in a tub or shower, not in your washing machine).
Maybe too thin...
This patch seems to be of less quality than the last one I purchased.
The artificial grass fit perfectly on the tray. My dog uses when I am not home or in the night . I love them he has never had an accident in the house.
How to keep you and your pup dry in winter.
We started using these pads with our pup 2 years ago. We put them on our covered deck and now don’t have to go out in the rain and cold in the winter.
I swear by this
I live in an apartment and trained my dog to use this pad on my patio. To entice him I used his soiled potty pad under the turf so he can identify it as a place for him to go. He used the Turf almost immediately and has used it ever since. No need to go up and down stairs. I simply keep a puppy pad under the Turf to catch his urine and maintain his “scent” and I scoop up his #2. I pick up the pee pads daily and I replace the mat itself every couple months for freshness.
Definitely poor quality
I read the reviews and still decided to take a chance and ordered it. The replacement pad does not seem like the same quality of the original grass that comes with the tray. Its been a few days and it’s shedding and has a hole.
Not like the original
I was very disappointed when I received the replacement mat. I thought it would be just like the one provided when you purchase the original mat and holder but it's poor quality. My puppy was able to rip up the ends of the mat and pull it apart.
Bunny Momma of 3
I normally have my rabbits on big hay mats that would consist of two to fill the bottom of the cage. They get ruined easily. I purchased these mats and they actually love them because they are cooler and I can spray them off if they have an accident.
I have a shiba Inu puppy and she loves this pad. She would rather go outside but we use this at night because we live in an apartment. It really comes in handy for storms as well because she hates rain and storms.
Nice artificial grass
I like the feel of this grass. Got it so my dog had someplace to lay in the sun. She really took to it.