Wee-Wee Pads Unscented Super Absorbent Adult Dog Pee Pads, 24x24-in
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Five-ply design absorbs liquids fast for maximum protection against leaks.
- Wet-lock gel quickly absorbs fluids to help keep your floors clean and dry.
- Oversized quilting creates rapid-drying pockets to help prevent tracking.
- Built-in attractant draws your pup to the pad to make dog potty training easier for everyone!
- Paw-fect for pups and senior dogs of all sizes.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Vet's Best Perfect-Fit Washable Male Dog Wrap, XX-Small/X-Small: 10 to 17-in waist, bundle of 2$29.98Chewy Price$28.48Autoship Price
- Wee-Wee Indoor/Outdoor Grass Potty, Medium$53.45Chewy Price$88.49List Price$50.78Autoship Price
- Glad For Pets Activated Carbon Ultra-Absorbent Dog Training Pads, 23 x 23-in, 40 count, Unscented$20.99Chewy Price$26.99List Price$19.94Autoship Price
- Wee-Wee Absorbent Dog Pee Pads, 22 x 23-in, 10 count, Unscented$8.39Chewy Price$8.99List Price$7.97Autoship Price
- Wee-Wee Odor Control Febreze Freshness Dog Pee Pads, X-Large, 30 count$35.88Chewy Price$57.99List Price$34.09Autoship Price
- DealWee-Wee Odor Control Dog Pee Pads, 22 x 23-in, Scented with Febreze Freshness, 10 count$9.79Chewy Price$9.30Autoship Price
- Four Paws Wee-Wee Grass Scented Puppy Pads, 22 x 23, 50 count$21.13Chewy Price$36.99List Price$20.07Autoship Price
- DealWee-Wee Patch Replacement Grass Mat, Small$24.99Chewy Price$23.74Autoship Price
- Arm & Hammer Green Tea Premium Dog Training & Potty Pee Pads, 22.5 x 22.5-in, 25 count$12.99Chewy Price$12.34Autoship Price
- Piddle Place Replacement Turf for Dogs & Cats$19.09Chewy Price$29.99List Price$18.14Autoship Price
- Piddle Place Indoor Dog & Cat Toilet with Cover$129.95Chewy Price$149.99List Price$123.45Autoship Price
- Four Paws Wee-Wee Premium Patch Washable Dog Pee Pad, 22 x 23 in, 3 count, Unscented$22.43Chewy Price$46.99List Price$21.31Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Breed Size||All Breeds||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||All Breeds||Small Breeds, Extra Small Breeds||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds, Medium Breeds|
|Material||Cotton, Natural Fabric||Cotton, Natural Fabric||Cardboard / Paper||Cardboard / Paper||Cotton, Natural Fabric|
|Lifestage||Adult, Puppy||Adult, Puppy||Adult, Puppy||Adult, Puppy||Adult, Puppy|
|Potty Feature||Unscented, Pheromone Attractant||Unscented, Pheromone Attractant||Unscented, Pheromone Attractant||Unscented||Scented, Pheromone Attractant|
Questions & Answers
9 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
290 Customer Reviews
I love there absorbent pads and although these cost a bit more than the regular pads, I find these last longer. I have an adult Cockapoo and although he mostly goes outside, I can't always get him outside everytime, as I won't let him out by himself due to wildlife predators in AZ, when he needs to he has these. I recommend this brand over many others I tried!
Use a paper towel - just as good
We go through A LOT of pee pads, disposable and washable. I thought these were the same brand I previously purchased but realized when I got them that they're different- these are are all white and the others are blue underneath. Anyway, when my 65 lb dog pees on these it goes through so when you lift it up, the floor is wet right underneath. I'm not talking about pee going over the edges, right in the middle. Maybe if you get to it right away it would be ok or maybe for a small dog but these were a complete waste of $$ for us.
Work for me!
Unfortunately, I do not use them in the traditional manner. I have a cat that likes to do her messes outside the box, even if it is right outside the box. Rather than wash a permanent mat every other day or so, I use these. They work great for me.
the best for multiple adult dogs
We transitioned to these once our new puppy got about 9 months old and our oldest (12) also began peeing in her pee pad spot. They hold urine from both older dog and puppy and our floor stays dry. I love the all white design as it looks less pee pad and more like a towel. The girls know to use this pee pad area and our carpets stay cleaner!
Best absorbing pad! Does not leak through
These pee pads are extremely absorbent and they do not leak through. I highly recommend them!
Pet pee pads
These pee pads are very thin and it takes two to do the same job as one of the Frisco brand .
Great pee pad
Two of our feline boys have had urinary issues, Theo is a little nuts and Finley had a cystitis. While I think these pads are a little bit expensive, the white color alerted us to Finley's cystitis as it revealed blood in his urine.Because of that, I won't change to another brand. The size and absorbency are perfect as Theo has a tendency to pee ALOT.
Urine RUNS right off
Thought I'd put pad upside down the first time it happened. All urine ran beneath pad. Watched my adopted 13 yr old terrier the 2d time, she was in the center of the pad. Urine was not absorbed, sat on pad like a bubble. 3d time was last night, urine ran under pad rather than being absorbed.
These pee pads are large and absorbent. I use them for my elderly dog who can no longer hold her urine overnight. I don’t know what I’d do without them.
The Best Yet.
I’ve tried all kinds of wee wee pads and I have to say they are fabulous. To the complainant out the pee rolling off the pad. You my want to follow directions. Plastic side down and cotton upside. But…. I did need to get a sample pee pee for my vet and the plastic side came in handy. The pee did pool and made it easy to gather a sample. So as far I know this wee wee pad is great!!!! AND I NEVER GIVE REVIEWS but this I had to share with everyone.