Wellness Chicken Stew with Peas & Carrots Grain-Free Natural Canned Dog Food, 12.5-oz, case of 12
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Ideal for everyday feeding, mixing or snacking.
- Does not contain any meat by-products, fillers or artificial preservatives.
- Developed with added vitamins and minerals to provide a complete diet.
- Crafted with tender cuts of premium protein and nutrient-rich veggies slow-cooked in a savory gravy.
- Formulated by nutritionists, veterinarians and animal lovers to provide a balance of nature’s finest ingredients.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealAmerican Journey Poultry & Beef Variety Pack Grain-Free Canned Dog Food, 12.5-oz, case of 12$29.69Chewy Price$28.21Autoship Price
- The Honest Kitchen Limited Ingredient Diet Chicken Recipe Dehydrated Dog Food, 4-lb box$51.93Chewy Price$52.99List Price$49.33Autoship Price
- DealAmerican Journey Poultry & Beef Variety Pack Canned Dog Food, 12.5-oz, case of 12$27.49Chewy Price$26.12Autoship Price
- Wellness Complete Health Chicken & Sweet Potato Formula Natural Canned Dog Food, 12.5-oz, case of 12$46.56Chewy Price$47.88List Price$44.23Autoship Price
- K9 Natural Beef Feast Raw Grain-Free Freeze-Dried Dog Food, 1.1-lb bag$41.99Chewy Price$39.89Autoship Price
- Stella & Chewy's Duck Duck Goose Dinner Patties Freeze-Dried Raw Dog Food, 5.5-oz bag$14.99Chewy Price$14.24Autoship Price
- Wellness Complete Health Healthy Weight Deboned Chicken & Peas Recipe Dry Dog Food, 13-lb bag$44.98Chewy Price$46.99List Price$42.73Autoship Price
- Blackwood Lamb Meal & Brown Rice Recipe Sensitive Skin & Stomach Formula Dry Dog Food, 15-lb bag$42.99Chewy Price$40.84Autoship Price
- DealWellness Venison & Salmon Stew with Potatoes & Carrots Canned Dog Food, 12.5-oz, case of 12$48.96Chewy Price$50.28List Price$46.51Autoship Price
- Wellness CORE Grain-Free Turkey, Chicken Liver & Turkey Liver Formula Canned Dog Food, 12.5-oz, case of 12$52.56Chewy Price$53.88List Price$42.07Autoship Price
- DealAvoDerm Original Chicken Meal & Brown Rice Recipe Adult Dry Dog Food, 4.4-lb bag$18.99Chewy Price$18.04Autoship Price
- Wellness Beef Stew with Carrots & Potatoes Grain-Free Canned Dog Food, 12.5-oz, case of 12$48.96Chewy Price$50.28List Price$46.51Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Price Per Unit|
|Top Ingredients||Chicken, Chicken Broth, Water Sufficient For Processing...||Beef, Beef Broth, Water Sufficient For Processing...||Turkey, Turkey Broth, Water Sufficient For Processing...||Chicken, Chicken Broth, Carrots...||Chicken, Water Sufficient For Processing, Natural Flavor...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Poultry||Beef, Meat||Turkey, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry|
|Special Diet||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Grain-Free, Natural, Pea-Free||Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Natural||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Pea-Free, With Grain, Grain-Free, Natural||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Gluten Free, Grain-Free||High-Protein, Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Pea-Free, Natural|
|Health Feature||N/A, Appetite Stimulation, Digestive Health...||N/A, Appetite Stimulation, Digestive Health...||N/A, Appetite Stimulation, Digestive Health...||—||N/A, Appetite Stimulation, Digestive Health...|
Questions & Answers
8 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
180 Customer Reviews
Ever since you changed the front of the can At least the top 1/3 of the can is only gravy. This is an expensive brand and I only use a fourth of the can to help with the dry food. My collie eats too fast and chokes if I don't put wet food and water in it. I'm not paying for just gravy. I'll be looking for another brand. Even tho I use Wellness dry food.
This canned food is very expensive so when I received my order and almost every can is dented I'm very unhappy. The cans look like dented returns that were repackaged and sold. The damage did not occur when shipped to me. SHAME ON CHEWY.COM
Mostly all dented
I just went to put away my order of Wellness Complete Health Chicken Stew, the only flavor my dogs really love and eight out of 12 are dented cans. Just like human food, when their food cans get dented, it can easily lead to bacteria growing in their food they can get very sick. This food isn't cheap either. The packers or UPS drivers need to take a bit more care when handling their deliveries.
My small poodle loved the stew. Our veterinarian approved of this as his daily meal.
Billy loves it!!
Loves this new wet food so much! My boy loves this new food. Very happy!
not for smaller breeds
Bought this because I couldn't get my normal Royal Canin wet food for my two Shin Tzu. They are used to pate so every time I fed them this I had to take a fork to make pate out of the meat. Both dogs refuse to eat the food. I have never had an issue getting them to eat so I figured it was the flavor and bought the beef and lamb. Dame issues as with this one. They sniff it then sit and look at me. I've even tried hand feeding them. Luckily I found their Royal Canin available and purchased it from that pet food company. Chewy you have dropped the ball on this and have lost a customer.
I bought a case of this since my girl is now 16 and having some teeth issues. I mixed previously with hard wellness food. In the 6 cans I’ve opened, two have had more “gravy” than food. And by gravy, it was almost jelly consistency. I scooped what food was inside and threw away the remainder. I love Wellness food and have fed my Westie this brand for years. Hoping it is a fluke batch.
My Dog Loves it
My older dog has switched to wet food. We went through 3 other brands and finally landed on Wellness. She loves the chunks , the gravy and the smell. It beats the pate type by a mile. We are a Wellness family now!
I'll buy again
This is a better stew type canned dog food than I had been buying. Lots of meat and veggies, and even the gravy holding it together is more appealing than in other brands. It got great reviews on dog food advisor, and Lola (Aussie) loves it. I put about 1/3 can on top of her dry kibble, moisten it further with some extra bone broth, and she always cleans out her bowl. If you use canned foods, I recommend this one. I've tried many brands, and this is the best.
Trying to find a dog food that my finicky dog will actually like. This chicken stew smells soo good and fresh But after eating the 1st can ,she decided she doesn’t like it. Thought I had a winner but my search goes on! Gave it 4 stars cuz I liked it but knocked one off cuz she doesn’t!