Wellness Complete Health Age Advantage Grain-Free Variety Pack Wet Cat Food, 3-oz can, case of 24
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
About This Item
- Made in North America.
- 100% grain-free, carrageenan-free recipe is made with high-quality protein like chicken, tuna and salmon to support your sidekick’s strong muscles and energy level.
- Specifically formulated with ingredients like glucosamine, chondroitin and omega fatty acids for your aging kitty’s overall health needs.
- Wet food is crafted with real broth to provide daily hydration for your feline friend.
- 100% free from artificial preservatives, colors and flavors.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- American Journey Senior Pate Wet Cat Food Variety Pack 3oz, pack of 24$30.89Chewy Price$29.35Autoship Price
- American Journey Senior Pate Chicken & Beef Recipe Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$30.89Chewy Price$29.35Autoship Price
- DealAmerican Journey Senior Pate Salmon Recipe Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$30.89Chewy Price$29.35Autoship Price
- DealAmerican Journey Senior Pate Chicken Recipe Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$30.89Chewy Price$29.35Autoship Price
- Wellness CORE Signature Selects Flaked Skipjack Tuna & Wild Salmon Entree in Broth Grain-Free Natural Canned Cat Food, 2.8-oz, case of 12$28.44Chewy Price$29.88List Price$27.02Autoship Price
- Wellness CORE Signature Selects Shredded Boneless Chicken & Turkey Entree in Sauce Grain-Free Natural Canned Cat Food, 5.3-oz, case of 12$39.72Chewy Price$41.88List Price$24.89Autoship Price
- Wellness Natural Grain-Free Gravies Chicken Entrée Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 12$21.84Chewy Price$22.68List Price$19.61Autoship Price
- Wellness CORE Signature Selects Shredded Boneless Chicken & Chicken Liver Entree in Sauce Grain-Free Natural Canned Cat Food, 5.3-oz, case of 12$39.72Chewy Price$41.88List Price$24.89Autoship Price
- Wellness CORE Digestive Health Chicken & Turkey Pate Variety Pack Grain-Free Wet Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 12$26.59Chewy Price$27.99List Price$25.26Autoship Price
- Wellness CORE Signature Selects Shredded Boneless Chicken & Beef Entree in Sauce Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 5.3-oz, case of 12$39.72Chewy Price$41.88List Price$37.73Autoship Price
- Wellness CORE Signature Selects Flaked Skipjack Tuna & Shrimp Entree in Broth Grain-Free Natural Canned Cat Food, 5.3-oz, case of 12$39.72Chewy Price$41.88List Price$37.73Autoship Price
- Wellness CORE Natural Grain-Free Chicken Turkey & Chicken Liver Pate Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 12$28.32Chewy Price$29.88List Price$26.90Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Price Per Unit|
|Top Ingredients||Complete Health Age Advantage Senior Chicken Pate: Chicken (Source of Glucosamine and Chondroitin Sulfate), Chicken Broth, Chicken Liver...||Chicken (Source of Glucosamine and Chondroitin Sulfate), Chicken Broth, Chicken Liver...||Chicken & Beef Recipe: Chicken (Source of Glucosamine & Chondroitin Sulfate), Beef, Beef Liver...||Chicken, Water, Liver...||Cod, Water, Liver...|
|Food Flavor||Poultry, Chicken||Chicken||Poultry, Chicken, Beef, Meat, Seafood & Fish, Salmon||Chicken, Poultry||Cod, Shrimp, Seafood & Fish|
|Special Diet||Grain-Free, High-Protein, No Corn No Wheat No Soy||Grain-Free, High-Protein, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Natural, Pea-Free||Grain-Free, Natural, No Corn No Wheat No Soy||Grain-Free, High-Protein, Weight Control||Grain-Free, Weight Control|
|Health Feature||Skin & Coat Health, Digestive Health, High-Energy...||Skin & Coat Health, Digestive Health, High-Energy...||Vitamins & Minerals, Digestive Health, Skin & Coat Health...||Digestive Health, Immune Support, Itch & Redness Remedy...||Digestive Health, Immune Support, Itch & Redness Remedy...|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
40 Customer Reviews
My Cats LOVE It!
I received a free sample of this Wellness canned food for my cats to try. One cat loves wet pate food already, so I was hoping she would like this brand as well. I was very pleased that both my cats ran to this when I first opened the can of chicken and excitedly gobbled it down! They have both eaten the chicken and the fish variety several times, and the food does well leftover from the fridge too. The texture of this pate is VERY smooth and almost off-putting, but I don't care as long as the kitties are happy. I haven't noticed any digestive issues or other effects since starting them on this food. I am especially pleased that they like the fish flavor, since they often prefer poultry or beef. I would gladly keep serving this food to my cats as long as they keep loving it so much!
My cats didn't like it
I received a free sample of Wellness Complete Health cat food. I started with giving my two cats the Chicken entree pate. Unfortunately they didn't care for this food at all. I usually don't buy pate for them, so I thought maybe that was the problem. I gave them the Tuna and salmon flavor and they liked it better but not enough for me to buy this product. I will say that I did notice an increase in their energy level. My furbabies are 8 years old and still play with all their toys like kittens. After a few days of eating this new food, they both were playing longer during the day. They seemed to get that benefit from this cat food. Maybe if they offered bits covered in gravy, my cats would enjoy it more.
50/50 is what my kitty thinks
I was beyond thrilled to receive this cat food as a free sample and was so hoping she would love it, or at least like it. Unfortunately my girl loves wet cat food with LOTS of gravy, so I knew it would be an uphill battle with her to get her to like it and eat it. When I gave her the Wellness tuna and salmon entree, she took to it right away and ate most of the food in her dish. I was thrilled since she was eating it without the tons of gravy that she's used to. Then, the next day I gave her the Wellness Chicken entree and she wanted nothing to do with it. Yesterday I added some chicken stock and crumbled up liver bites to it and got her to eat some. So, the reason I've only given the food 50/50 is because my picky eater only seems to like the fish entree and not the chicken. Maybe Wellness will come up with a similar product with lots of gravy that my cat will take to. I appreciate the ingredients in this food and really wished my cat would love this, but she's been consistent at not liking pate or loaf wet food. Thank you for giving us the chance to give it a try.
My cats are really enjoying this food.
My cats are really enjoying this food. They always love a pate wet food so the texture of this food is perfect for them. Both flavors are enjoyed by my cats but the tuna and salmon seems to be more of a favorite for them than the chicken. I like these small cans because they are the perfect size to either split among multiple cats or save for later. If I save it for later I take it out of the fridge 20 minutes before feeding time to let it "warm up" and I add some water to it so make it mushy again. I like that this food is a bit healthier for them than some other options. We received a FREE sample for our review but all opinions are our own.
Delicious & Nutritious
I received a free sample of Wellness Complete Health Age Advantage Grain-Free Wet Cat Food and I am so so so happy I did, my kitty girl loves it! Since my vet has recommended grain-free cat food for my kitty it has been a hassle. I have wasted a ton of money on expensive products she snubs her nose up at and walks away. However, she did not do that at this one- in fact, just the opposite, she LOVES this one! She does not leave her food bowl until every last drop of Wellness Complete is gone! I am so beyond thrilled with this product knowing that I am feeding her something that is BOTH good for her AND she enjoys! The ingredient list is absolute perfection, with no artificial ingredients, no grains, and even broth to help keep her well hydrated! We have already made the switch over officially to Wellness Complete now and we both could not be happier!
Perfect for my older cat
I received a free sample of WELLNESS COMPLETE HEALTH AGE ADVANTAGE VARIETY PACK and my 17 year old Siamese cat loved it and always ate every last bite. This food is made with high-quality protein like chicken, tuna and salmon to support my older cats muscles and energy level. It also supports healthy aging with natural glucosamine and chondroitin, which is great for senior cats.
Sr. Cat loves it
I received a free sample of Wellness Complete Health Age Advantage Grain-Free Variety Pack Wet Cat Food, 3-oz can, case of 24 for my 14 year old cat. It was a hit! The texture is thicker than some pates, the smell is not horrible, and he really enjoyed it. I would continue to use it, but it is a little pricy for me so that is a disappointment. However, I would 100% recommend it for those who can afford it.
Picky Eater Likes
My cat normally eats dry food, but as a treat every once in awhile give him some wet food. The ones I've given him before are more gravy and stew like, but this is a bit thicker. He didn't like the wellness dry food so I was a bit concerned. I got this as a free sample so of course there's nothing to lose. He actually liked this much better. A for sure win since it's such great quality. Great treat for him.
I received the Wellness Complete Health Age Advantage Grain-Free Variety Pack Wet Cat Food as a free sample to try. My cat, Ollie, seems to like it okay. He eats it just fine when it's room temperature out of the can but if it's been refridgerated he won't eat it all. He does beg me for it between feeding times so I'd say overall he likes it but he's just particular about the temperature. It's a pate and didn't see to have a lot of extra moisture in the can so there wasn't any need to stir it to get it ready to eat.
Very impressed by this food
I received a FREE sample of this food in exchange for my honest review. My 8 year old Balinese cat is VERY good motivated and scarfs down her food so fast sometimes, and the texture of this cat food is very soft and smooth so she had no issues when she gobbled it down. I think this food has great ingredients and I feel good about feeding it to her.