Wellness Complete Health Kitten Chicken Entrée Recipe Canned Wet Cat Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- This healthy, natural wet kitten food is an excellent source of high-quality protein for healthy growth. It also contains DHA to support brain development and added taurine to support eye and heart health.
- Scientifically crafted by a team of nutritionists and veterinarians with your new kitten's growth and development needs in mind.
- With real protein as the #1 ingredient, Wellness wet cat food provides nutrient-dense, grain-free recipes in many delicious flavors that are sure to get more meows from your kitten!
- All of Wellness wet cat food recipes provide optimal nutrition from high-quality meats and healthy fats with no wheat, corn or soy, and no added artificial flavors, colors, carrageenan or preservatives.
- Using only high-quality ingredients, Wellness cat food offers a variety of wet and dry recipes your little kitty is sure to love
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- American Journey Kitten Pate Chicken Recipe Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$24.76Chewy Price$23.52Autoship Price
- DealWellness Complete Health Kitten Whitefish & Tuna Formula Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, case of 24, 3-oz$41.28Chewy Price$42.96List Price$39.22Autoship Price
- American Journey Kitten Minced Chicken Recipe in Gravy Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$25.94Chewy Price$24.64Autoship Price
- DealWellness Complete Health Kitten Variety Pack Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 12$19.94Chewy Price$20.99List Price$18.94Autoship Price
- Wellness CORE Natural Grain-Free Turkey & Chicken Liver Pate Canned Kitten Food, 3-oz, case of 12$26.04Chewy Price$27.48List Price$24.74Autoship Price
- Weruva Chicken & Pumpkin Formula in Gravy Wet Cat Food, 3-oz, 12 count$20.99Chewy Price$21.48List Price$19.94Autoship Price
- Wellness CORE Tiny Tasters Kitten Chicken Grain-Free Minced Wet Cat Food, 1.75-oz pouch, case of 12$15.48Chewy Price$14.71Autoship Price
- Wellness CORE Tiny Tasters Kitten Chicken Grain-Free Pate Wet Cat Food, 1.75-oz pouch, case of 12$15.48Chewy Price$14.71Autoship Price
- DealBlue Buffalo Baby Blue Healthy Growth Formula Grain-Free High Protein Salmon Recipe Kitten Wet Food, 3-oz cans, case of 24$37.60Chewy Price$45.36List Price$35.72Autoship Price
- DealBlue Buffalo Baby Blue Healthy Growth Formula Grain-Free High Protein Chicken Recipe Kitten Wet Food, 3-oz cans, case of 24$43.80Chewy Price$45.36List Price$41.61Autoship Price
- DealBlue Buffalo Baby Blue Healthy Growth Formula Natural Chicken Recipe Kitten Wet Food, 3-oz can, case of 24$35.46Chewy Price$35.76List Price$33.69Autoship Price
- Wellness CORE Grain-Free Kitten Formula Dry Cat Food, 5-lb bag$23.79Chewy Price$24.99List Price$22.60Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Chicken, Chicken Liver, Chicken Broth...||Whitefish, Chicken, Fish Broth...||Chicken, Chicken Broth, Salmon...||Chicken Broth, Chicken, Chicken Liver...||Deboned Chicken, Chicken Broth, Chicken Liver...|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Poultry||----, Tuna, --||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry|
|Special Diet||Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Pea-Free, Natural||Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Pea-Free, Natural||Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, High-Protein, Pea-Free||Grain-Free, Pea-Free||Grain-Free, Gluten Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy...|
|Health Feature||N/A, Appetite Stimulation, Digestive Health...||Brain Health, Immune Support, Digestive Health...||—||—||—|
|Food Texture||Pate||Pate||Pate||Chunks in Gravy||Pate|
Questions & Answers
25 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
387 Customer Reviews
Great Canned Kitten Food
I am a foster coordinator for an animal shelter and also a foster myself. I have been using this brand for foster kittens for a few years now and it has proven to be the best. First of all the kittens love it. It is a great transition choice from formula to solid food because of its formulation. The kittens have less problems with diarrhea with this diet change. The shelter has agreed to make Wellness Kitten their main choice when they order kitten food.
Kitten loves it!
My vet recommended my kitten eat kitten food until 1 year old. After trying several brands, this one is his favorite. My 3 year old cat loves it too, which is a bonus, so he finishes what kitten does not eat. And it's a nice treat for him! Must be flavorful because it hides the taste of medication.
Cat refused to eat it
I've been feeding this food since I got my kitten, but it started becoming touch and go if she wanted to eat it. With this order she would not eat it all, so I switched to a different food. She's now excited to eat her new food when she never showed excitement about meal time before. I'm not sure if it was a weird batch, formula change or if this food just wasn't for her, but I will have to donate all this food she wouldn't touch.
Order short one can
Didn’t see a place to dispute an order so I figured this was the place to do that. My last order of this item was short one can of food. Don’t know what to do about it.
I thought this could be a good alternative for my kittens but no...
I bought this food as another high quality option to have in my rotation that's cheaper than the Wellness CORE kitten food (which my kittens really, really liked). It might just be too early in the transition phase to this new food but they are consistently leaving food behind--which is super unusual. Additionally, I have never seen my Roland walk away from a full plate and he's done it twice now in 2 days. I'm hoping with a bit more time they might come around but its not looking good so far, unfortunately.
My kitty loves this!
This is one of the favorite foods for my 6 month kitty if not THE favorite. I tried several other brands' pates - such as Nulo, Weruva, Ziwi - and he liked many of those, but this he will eat anytime.
Kittens Crazy for This
I have two four month old kittens and they are both crazy for this food. They are also growing steadily and have very shiny beautiful coats.
The cat likes this ok. But really y'all.. Did this product just go up by TEN DOLLARS in price?! Yikes! Guess we gotta stock up for pets too to beat the inflation! I have no choice but to keep buying this as my kitty is a *super* senior (she's 21!!) and there are only a handful of things that are good for her/we can get her to eat. So, I'm stuck paying almost 50 bucks for 24 cans of cat food. Might have to take a part-time job at Chewy! LOL! If you can find a cheaper alternative to your kitty, I will definitely give that a shot before coming back to this one again.
Frankie and Gracie love there wet food. They are 12 weeks old now. They are growing and very healthy. Love them. They are a delight to have in my life. Makes me very happy.
My kittens love it. They eat well and have little or no digestive issues. They are thriving!!