Wellness Complete Health Natural Salmon & Herring Indoor Grain-Free Dry Cat Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Made with all-natural ingredients including protein-rich real salmon and herring to provide the energy your kitty needs to thrive.
- Packed with quality ingredients designed for indoor cats to help reduce weight-gain, dry-skin and lower occurrences of hairballs.
- Grain-free formula provides a complete and balanced everyday diet for your indoor cat.
- Developed with premium ingredients, which means no wheat, corn, soy, meat by-products, artificial colors or flavors.
- Proudly made in the USA for a recipe you can feel good about feeding your four-legged friend.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Wellness CORE RawRev Grain-Free Indoor Recipe with Freeze-Dried Turkey Liver Dry Cat Food, 4.5-lb bag$23.79Chewy Price$24.99List Price$22.60Autoship Price
- dealCANIDAE Grain-Free PURE Limited Ingredient Chicken Recipe Dry Cat Food, 5-lb bag$16.82Chewy Price$19.99List Price$15.98Autoship Price
- Merrick Purrfect Bistro Healthy Grains Real Chicken + Brown Rice Recipe Adult Dry Cat Food, 7-lb bag$24.26Chewy Price$29.99List Price$23.05Autoship Price
- Freely Turkey Recipe Limited Ingredient Grain-Free Dry Cat Food, 4-lb bag$22.99Chewy Price$25.99List Price$21.84Autoship Price
- Merrick Purrfect Bistro Healthy Grains Real Salmon + Brown Rice Recipe Adult Dry Cat Food, 4-lb bag$18.98Chewy Price$21.99List Price$18.03Autoship Price
- dealCANIDAE Grain-Free PURE Limited Ingredient Salmon Recipe Dry Cat Food, 5-lb bag$16.43Chewy Price$19.99List Price$15.61Autoship Price
- Gather Free Acres Organic Free-Run Chicken Dry Cat Food, 8-lb bag$54.99Chewy Price
- Bench & Field Holistic Natural Formula Dry Cat Food, 3-lb bag$12.99Chewy Price$12.34Autoship Price
- Addiction Grain-Free Duck Royale Dry Cat Food, 4-lb bag$19.99Chewy Price$18.99Autoship Price
- Diamond Care Weight Management Formula Adult Grain-Free Dry Cat Food, 6-lb bag$19.99Chewy Price$18.99Autoship Price
- Wellness CORE RawRev Grain-Free Original Recipe with Freeze-Dried Turkey Liver Dry Cat Food, 4.5-lb bag$23.79Chewy Price$24.99List Price$22.60Autoship Price
- Tender & True Organic Chicken & Liver Recipe Grain-Free Dry Cat Food, 7-lb bag$26.94Chewy Price$36.99List Price$25.59Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Salmon, Peas, Menhaden Fish Meal...||Deboned Chicken, Chicken Meal, Peas...||Deboned Chicken, Chicken Meal, Dried Ground Potatoes...||Salmon, Menhaden Fish Meal, Yellow Peas...||Chicken, Chicken Meal, Pea Protein...|
|Special Diet||Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Indoor||Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy||Grain-Free, Indoor, No Corn No Wheat No Soy||Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Sensitive Digestion, Flax-Free||Grain-Free, High-Protein, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Indoor|
|Health Feature||Skin & Coat Health, Digestive Health, Immune Support||Skin & Coat Health, Digestive Health, Immune Support||Skin & Coat Health, Digestive Health, Immune Support||Skin & Coat Health, Immune Support, Brain Health||—|
|Food Flavor||Salmon, Seafood & Fish||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Salmon, Seafood & Fish||Salmon, Chicken, Poultry, Seafood & Fish|
|Food Form||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food|
Questions & Answers
9 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
91 Customer Reviews
Food for my Booger
My cat Booger is a year and a half old and I've had him for a year. I've fed him nothing but Wellness the entire time, dry regularly but the occasional half can of wet and half a serving of the recommended amount of dry to snack on during the night if he gets hungry. He has held a healthy physique the entire time. He has loved every flavor I've introduced him to dry or wet. He will be fed nothing but the Wellness brand for the rest of his life. I highly recommend and will stand by their products and if any other fur turds come along they will be fed the same dog or cat. Great stuff!!!
Great for cats with chicken allergies!
I have a cat who can't have chicken. It is sooo hard finding anything for cats without chicken among the ingredients! I keep at least 1 full bag as backup, but when their regular food was out of stock for awhile, I bought a bag of this to try mixing in. Not only do all my cats like it, this formula has no chicken to upset the one sensitive tummy in the bunch. Since then, I buy a bag of each and mix them just in case either is ever out of stock for too long again.
Hazel the Maine Coon Is Not A Fan
This is the first dry food my 9 year old indoor cat has disliked. Assuming it's the herring?
Cat's won't touch this.
I switched over from science diet, and started mixing the dry food together to transition. Every day all of the little science diet bits have been picked out and eaten, while the wellness dry food is left in the bowl untouched. On a side note, they've been eating all of the wellness wet food, which they didn't do with science diet. They always preferred the science diet dry food, and at the end of the day there would typically be wet food left. That is not the case with wellness. I'm curious if it's because the like the wellness wet food that much more, or if they just hate the wellness dry food to the point where they are eating the wet food to stave off starvation. Obviously we'll be changing to a different dry food. The problem is, autoship already sent the second bag. I've been throwing the old stuff out to our chickens, but I should probably pay attention to see if they are actually eating it or if it's just sinking into the grass.
Great for indoor pets
We recently switched to this indoor cat formula as our older cat had gained some weight. It looks like she has dropped some weight already and she likes it just as well as the Wellness Complete grain free chicken formula.
My cats did not like it
My cats are normally voracious eaters, but this has them looking up at me begging for food when they have bowls of this in front of them. It's like they are on a hunger strike. I was just trying to give them something healthy. Sadly, they hated the Chicken flavor even more. Now I just have two bags food they won't eat.
Gave it the ol' college try
My girl seemed pretty excited about this at first. I had hoped that the hairball formula would help her pass her hairballs and liked the better balance of nutrients than her OG brand. She tolerated one of the small bags and got about a third through this larger bag before deciding it wasn't for her. I spent about a month doing research on another brand to try so we'll see how that goes!! I had thought that this food helped her with her hairballs but she's been back on her old brand for about 10 days so it's probably the new brush and stricter grooming routine!! Not all is lost however, the rest of this bag went to a friend whose cat is basically a little garbage disposal and he likes it fine, so far.
The ‘KIDS’ Love it!!
The Wellness brand of dry AND wet cat food is healthy, digestive and agreeable to our “old” (15 & 8) kittehs! They absolutely Love this brand of cat food!!
My girls always love this brand of food. Will be shipping their food versus the store, it's much easier.
This is a hit!
My two cats love this food! It's very healthy, good quality, and it definitely has fish in it. Glad that I made the switch.