Wellness Complete Health Turkey Formula Grain-Free Canned Cat Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- 100% grain-free adult recipe features turkey as the first ingredient for the protein needed to support lean muscles.
- Supports the 5 signs of kitty wellness—a lustrous skin and coat, healthy tummies, bright eyes and strong teeth and gums, and plenty of energy and immune health.
- Loaded with antioxidant-rich cranberries, vitamins, balanced minerals, omega fatty acids and essential taurine to support immunity and well-being.
- Helps keep your pal hydrated and supports urinary health with healthy moisture from real broth in every can.
- Made in the USA with the world’s finest ingredients and zero grains and carrageenan, or artificial preservatives, colors or flavors.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Halo Chicken Stew Recipe Grain-Free Adult Canned Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 12$23.88Chewy Price$29.99List Price$22.69Autoship Price
- Wellness Complete Health Turkey & Salmon Formula Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 12.5-oz, case of 12$51.36Chewy Price$53.88List Price$48.79Autoship Price
- Weruva Polynesian BBQ with Grilled Red Bigeye Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$37.03Chewy Price$42.96List Price$35.18Autoship Price
- Instinct Original Grain-Free Pate Real Duck Recipe Wet Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$45.36Chewy Price$43.09Autoship Price
- Wellness Complete Health Pate Chicken Entree Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$41.28Chewy Price$42.96List Price$37.87Autoship Price
- Halo Holistic Chicken & Chicken Liver Recipe Grain-Free Healthy Weight Indoor Cat Dry Cat Food, 6-lb bag$29.44Chewy Price$34.99List Price$27.97Autoship Price
- Natural Balance Ultra Premium Ocean Fish Formula Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$30.00Chewy Price$28.50Autoship Price
- Blue Buffalo Freedom Indoor Adult Chicken Recipe Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$34.20Chewy Price$45.36List Price$32.49Autoship Price
- Instinct Original Grain-Free Pate Real Venison Recipe Wet Canned Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 12$41.88Chewy Price$39.79Autoship Price
- Natural Balance L.I.D. Limited Ingredient Diets Green Pea & Salmon Formula Grain-Free Dry Cat Food, 5-lb bag$25.98Chewy Price$24.68Autoship Price
- Blue Buffalo Healthy Living Chicken & Brown Rice Recipe Adult Dry Cat Food, 15-lb bag$43.98Chewy Price$48.99List Price$41.78Autoship Price
- Diamond Naturals Active Chicken Meal & Rice Formula Dry Cat Food, 18-lb bag$30.99Chewy Price$29.44Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Turkey, Chicken Liver, Chicken...||Turkey, Chicken Liver, Whitefish...||Chicken, Chicken Liver, Turkey...||Chicken, Chicken Liver, Whitefish...||Chicken, Chicken Broth, Chicken Liver...|
|Food Flavor||Turkey, Poultry||Turkey, Salmon, Poultry, Seafood & Fish||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry, Seafood & Fish||Chicken, Poultry, Seafood & Fish|
|Special Diet||Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Pea-Free||Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Pea-Free||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Grain-Free, Pea-Free||Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Pea-Free||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Grain-Free, Pea-Free|
Questions & Answers
14 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
478 Customer Reviews
My cat is just transitioning from Wellness Kitten canned food to "big boy" food and since he enjoyed the wellness kitten food, I thought he would also love the wellness adult pate in chicken and turkey, of which I purchased a case of each. . . I am so diappointed that he had no interest whatsoever in either the chicken or the turkey pate. . . I had to feed him a dry food instead until I figure out what wet food he will eat and am trying out a brand other than Wellness with some success compared to his total avoidance of the chicken and turkey pate.
Good Food Cats Love
Even my belated fussy eating and sassy talking female cat would eat this. My gourmet boy cat who loves broccoli, asparagus and shrimp devours this. For the price, wish it was organic.
My male cat can no longer tolerate this food
Chester use to love this brand and food but can no longer tolerate it and has spewed it out within minutes of eating it. Not sure why but will try and return un opened case if possible
It seems Wellness has 2 locations where they make this food & the two are nothing alike. Cans stamped with “7WTKC2” smell strange, are darker in color & have a different consistency & my cat knows immediately & refuses to eat it. I’m out $50 bucks & he just turns up his nose until we get a case from the other location. The other cans are great & my cat couldn’t be more happy but you don’t get to choose where your food comes from. This has been an issue with Wellness for years & years now. Otherwise I’d rate this food 5 Stars. So frustrating! I know the company is aware of it but they refuse to do anything about it apparently. I hope to find a better food one day. Try it but know it’s a gamble.
Cats don't like variation in batches
I suspect Wellness doesn't have good quality control. My cat has been eating this for years, but we get entire cases that I have to donate because the whole batch looks darker than usual and it must taste really different to her -- she won't eat it. I just had TWO come in from Chewy that she refuses to eat.
Surprise! He likes it!
My little picky cat got even more picky after his two life long indoor friends passed away. When the turkey flavored food he has been eating was discontinued, I tried Wellness pate turkey dinner - and he likes it! Guess we are both happy with that result!
Our cats love turkey and love this mixture. The pate is their favorite medium. Great consistence and taste.
Unfortunately didn’t work for us
My cat is a diabetic and while this food looked like it met his special requirements and he did loved the food it made his blood sugar spike so we will be donating the rest of the food.
Always go back to Wellness
My cats love Wellness! I have tried other similar brands and I always wind up going back to Wellness. Great company! Please don’t ever change your formula
Did Wellness change formula again?
My cat generally loves this & the chicken pate by Wellness. The last time, the food seemed a little less dense. This time, there was a good 1/2 inch of watery gel sitting right on top, as well as the gel around the can sides - the amount of actual food was significantly less than normal. Hope this changes, or I will be looking for a new brand.