Wellness CORE 95% Grain-Free Beef & Carrots Canned Dog Food

By Wellness
Rated 4.1385 out of 5 stars


Selected: Flavor:


Selected: Flavor:

$58.80 Chewy Price
No Longer Available
This item may be discontinued. We're not sure when it will be available again.

About This Item


  • Contains 95% pure premium protein from real beef.
  • Crafted using only premium, 100% grain-free ingredients.
  • Packed with premium protein combined with antioxidant-rich superfoods.
  • Does not contain any wheat, corn, soy, meat by-products or artificial colors, flavors and preservatives.
  • Proudly made only in North America.

See More

Nutritional Information

Feeding Instructions

Questions & Answers

9 Customer Questions

Is there any chicken or turkey meat or fat in this product? My dog has an allergy to anything with poultry.
Answer by ChewyDec 08, 2018
This food does not contain any poultry products. For a complete list of ingredients, click the “Nutritional Info” tab, next to the “Description” tab, just under the product photos.

what is the AAFCO statement for this food
Answer by ChewyMar 04, 2020
Wellness CORE 95% Beef with Carrots Dog Food is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for maintenance.

Where is it made
Answer by ChewyDec 23, 2018
All Wellness dry recipes are produced at their company-owned manufacturing facility in Indiana, U.S.A. The majority of wet foods are made in the U.S. The 5.5 and 12.5-ounce cans are made in New Jersey, the 3 ounce Pate's are made in Toronto, and the Divine duos, signature selects and pouches are made in Thailand.

Can you explain 95%? What is the other 5%?
Answer by ChewyDec 18, 2022
For a complete list of ingredients and guaranteed analysis, click the “Nutritional Info” tab, just under the product photos when viewed on a desktop. Click the "Nutritional Info" tab, next to the "Q&A" tab, towards the top bar above the product image when viewed on the app.

ReviewsWrite a Review

Rated 4.1385 out of 5 stars
65 Ratings
Would recommend to a friend

63 Customer Reviews

Rated 2 out of 5 stars
By Chris on Dec 4, 2023


I had high hopes for this food but disappointed again. Even slowly introduced, this food is giving her diarrhea. Another ick factor is the food consistency is absolute paste.

Rated 4 out of 5 stars
By HM on Nov 2, 2023

Auto ship

Fast delivery but several cans were bent even though the cans were in a box. Not sure if bent when sent or bad handling by delivery service.

Rated 5 out of 5 stars
By Charlotte on Nov 2, 2023

Dogs love this food

My dogs are allergic to a lot of things and this works for them

Rated 1 out of 5 stars
By furmama41scale on May 30, 2023

2 out of my 3 dogs got explosive diarrhea

I would not recommend this product, I was using it as a topper, minimally and based on the feeding instructions as you introduce a new food. Two of my three dogs each time got explosive diarrhea, like to the point that I didn’t think there could be that much that comes out of them. I will definitely not be using this wet food again.

Rated 5 out of 5 stars
By Sue on Aug 15, 2023

Picky eater

My little dog is a very picky eater. She loves this food, thankfully!

Rated 5 out of 5 stars
By Anna on Feb 3, 2023

Healthy Dachshunds

"The Girls" love Wellness Core. I mix a little with their kibble and they eat it right up. (Not that that's usually a problem) Point is my last little girl lived to be 16 1/2 and the current litter mates are 14 and still healthy.

Rated 3 out of 5 stars
By BTmom on Dec 13, 2022

Wellness canned

Although the food seems like a good quality and was recommended by my vet, it seems to disagree with my Boston Terrier. He was allergy tested and beef and carrots are ok, but he gets itchy and diarrhea when he eats this. He is now on a turkey Wellness canned food and improving. I like Wellness brand but this variety is just not for us.

Rated 5 out of 5 stars
By uhhlawndra on Dec 9, 2022

picky dog devoured it!

I have never written a review this fast, but omg my dogs loved it! My 6year old gsd is so picky but he didn’t even think twice with this food! This will be our new usual!!

Rated 5 out of 5 stars
By jerichosmom on Nov 2, 2022

Great food

This is an excellent, high quality food. My two Irish setters love it. I pair it with a high quality kibble. It causes no GI issues. My dogs are healthy and happy. Highly recommend this food.

Rated 5 out of 5 stars
By agpfla on Aug 13, 2022

Jack Russell has Stopped Shedding

Our 14 month old Jack Russell has a sensitive stomach. We started adding this food to her Orijen kibble a few months ago. Before that she would shed a lot. When I ran a brush through her fur it would be full of white hair. Recently we noticed her hair was thicker and not shedding as much. Now when I run a brush over her there is no hair at all. Nothing else has changed in her diet except adding this food. It’s been great!