Wellness CORE Grain-Free Indoor Formula Dry Cat Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Real deboned chicken is the very first ingredient in this protein-rich, nutrient-dense recipe; contains no meat by-products or fillers.
- Flaxseed provides essential omega-3 fatty acids to support healthy skin and coat; added glucosamine and chondroitin supports joint function.
- L-Carnitine helps the body utilize fat, while natural fiber helps maintain healthy weight; proprietary Acticoat probiotic coating helps support healthy digestion.
- Fortified with vitamins and minerals for whole body health; antioxidants including cranberries support overall immunity support.
- Made in the USA from the world’s finest ingredients without the use of wheat, wheat-gluten, corn, soy or eggs; contains no artificial preservatives, colors or flavors.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealWellness Complete Health Grain-Free Indoor Deboned Chicken Recipe Dry Cat Food, 11.5-lb bag$32.29Chewy Price$34.99List Price$30.68Autoship Price
- DealWellness Complete Health Grain-Free Indoor Healthy Weight Chicken Recipe Natural Dry Cat Food, 11.5-lb bag$32.29Chewy Price$34.99List Price$30.68Autoship Price
- Wellness CORE Grain-Free Original Formula Natural Dry Cat Food, 11-lb bag$40.89Chewy Price$42.99List Price$38.85Autoship Price
- DealWellness Complete Health Salmon Adult Dry Cat Food, 5-lb bag$17.99Chewy Price$18.99List Price$17.09Autoship Price
- DealWellness Complete Health Natural Grain-Free Deboned Chicken & Chicken Meal Dry Cat Food, 11.5-lb bag$32.29Chewy Price$34.99List Price$30.68Autoship Price
- Wellness Complete Health Chicken Indoor Dry Cat Food, 10-lb bag$29.99Chewy Price$37.49List Price$28.49Autoship Price
- DealWellness Complete Health Natural Grain-Free Salmon & Herring Dry Cat Food, 11.5-lb bag$32.29Chewy Price$34.99List Price$30.68Autoship Price
- Nulo Freestyle Senior Alaska Pollock, Duck & Sweet Potato Recipe Grain-Free Dry Cat Food, 4-lb bag$23.99Chewy Price$22.79Autoship Price
- DealWellness Complete Health Chicken & Rice Dry Cat Food, 5-lb bag$17.99Chewy Price$18.99List Price$17.09Autoship Price
- American Journey Indoor Recipe with Chicken Grain-Free Dry Cat Food, 12-lb bag$41.24Chewy Price$39.18Autoship Price
- DealNow Fresh Grain-Free Adult Formula Dry Cat Food, 3-lb bag$24.99Chewy Price$31.24List Price$23.74Autoship Price
- ORIJEN Fit & Trim Grain-Free Dry Cat Food, 4-lb bag$30.99Chewy Price$29.44Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Price Per Unit|
|Top Ingredients||Deboned Chicken, Turkey Meal, Chicken Meal...||Deboned Turkey, Deboned Chicken, Turkey Meal...||Deboned Chicken, Turkey Meal, Chicken Meal...||Deboned Turkey, Turkey Meal, Peas...||Salmon, Menhaden Fish Meal, Peas...|
|Special Diet||Indoor, Grain-Free, Gluten Free...||Grain-Free, Gluten Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy...||High-Protein, Grain-Free, Gluten Free...||Grain-Free, Gluten Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy...||Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Gluten Free...|
|Health Feature||Hairball Control, Urinary Tract Health, Digestive Health...||Hairball Control, Urinary Tract Health, Appetite Stimulation...||Appetite Stimulation, Urinary Tract Health, Skin & Coat Health...||Skin & Coat Health, Appetite Stimulation, Digestive Health...||Appetite Stimulation, Urinary Tract Health, Digestive Health...|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Turkey, Poultry||Chicken, Turkey, Poultry||Turkey, Duck, Poultry||Salmon, Seafood & Fish|
Questions & Answers
19 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
332 Customer Reviews
A better food
The kibbles are maybe soft and leave a lot of dust in the auto-feeder bowl. My cat had a slow adjustment to this food, apparently she didn't like the taste, but she now chows it down like the glutton I know and love. I gave this selection a try because her prior food changed and her coat was dry and brittle. Since eating Core her coat and shiny and soft and her interest in playing with her toys is back to normal.
A little goes a long way
My two cats are used to wet food so their diet is mostly comprised of Wellness core pate but it's expensive and a little bit of dry food on the side adds some calories and nutrients and helps me stretch out my cans a little bit. Originally, I tried mixing the dry in to the wet but they prefer it as a side dish mixed with a few Science Diet Oral Care bites. I like that this doesn't contain seafood and it's really nutritionally dense. My orange boy gobbles anything but my picky calico leaves a little occasionally. It's all good.
Cats HATED this new food enough they nearly didn't eat for two days. They've finally stopped trying to "bury it" and given in to them not getting anymore kitty junk food (Meow Mix, the only thing the local grocer carries, our last resort for food when we haven't received an order in time) and eaten it. Their bloat situations all went away (we have cats from ages 1 to 10) and their poo smells less awful and their coats are all nice and soft again. So I'll give 4 just because to get 5 they would have to have loved it right away, and they did not, lol.
Long Lasting Satisfaction
With the low cost cat food, Jack seemed to be hungry all the time. Since mixing in high quality Core with Jacks usual kibble, his appetite is satiated for much longer.
wellness core grain free indoor dry food
My cat would not even taste it, completely walked away, left down for 3 days and it just sat there.
All My Cats Love It!
I discovered this cat food many years ago when I had a cat that had cancer. The doctor removed the cancer and recommended I find a food that was all natural to improve my cat’s health. I honestly feel this gave me more time with him then I would have had! Now, I give it to all my cats (I currently have two) and have never had a problem with any of them turning away from it! I also feed them the moist food as a treat from time to time! They devour it!
MY CATS WONT TOUCH THIS FOOD
I thought by the price i was getting a good food for my 3 cats but not one will touch it. I tried mixing some of their old food in the same bowl. No improvement. Frustrating experience for sure.
Cat Likes It - Especially Since she used to throw up before it
I switched my cat to this food years ago because it's grain-free and she no longer vomits while eating dry food! The only problem I have is there is a lot of ground-up kibble in this bag so it's hard to avoid (think like the bottom of a cereal bag but all throughout). That's the only reason it's not 5 stars because it's also an excellent price.
My cat didn't like it
I've had my cat for about 7 months and he hasn't been very picky with any wet or dry food so far. There are some treats he has preferences for, but that's about it. He wouldn't go near this food. I saw other reviews beforehand that said the same thing, but I thought it may be worth the risk. But it seems to be a trend that cats tend to not enjoy this particular food.
Our cats came around to it
When we would give them this food dry they hated it and would barely touch it. We tried a few different things, but ultimately what made them like it was putting just a bit of water in it. Now they have no problems eating it!