Wellness CORE Grain-Free Large Breed Chicken & Turkey Recipe Dry Dog Food, 26-lb bag
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Crafted into a larger kibble size for easy eating.
- Formulated with chicken, turkey, fruits and vegetables.
- Designed to promote lean body mass, muscle tone and a healthy coat and skin.
- Fortified with antioxidants, probiotics, vitamins, minerals, glucosamine, chondroitin and omega fatty acids.
- Developed using advanced natural nutrition that features premium proteins balanced with nutrient-rich superfoods.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealAmerican Journey Large Breed Adult Chicken & Sweet Potato Recipe Grain-Free Dry Dog Food, 24-lb bag$54.99Chewy Price$52.24Autoship Price
- DealWellness Grain-Free Complete Health Adult Deboned Chicken & Chicken Meal Recipe Dry Dog Food, 4-lb bag$19.98Chewy Price$20.99List Price$18.03Autoship Price
- DealAmerican Journey Beef & Sweet Potato Recipe Grain-Free Dry Dog Food, 4-lb bag$18.40Chewy Price$17.48Autoship Price
- DealAmerican Natural Premium Grain-Free Ocean Fish Meal & Potato Recipe Dry Dog Food, 30-lb bag$80.51Chewy Price$76.48Autoship Price
- DealTriumph Wild Spirit Limited Ingredient Lamb & Brown Rice Recipe Dry Dog Food, 26-lb bag$45.66Chewy Price$47.07List Price$43.38Autoship Price
- DealEvolve Deboned Grain-Free Salmon & Sweet Potato Recipe Dry Dog Food, 12-lb bag$32.99Chewy Price$31.34Autoship Price
- DealACANA Appalachian Ranch Grain-Free Dry Dog Food, 13-lb bag$56.99Chewy Price$54.14Autoship Price
- DealWellness Grain-Free Complete Health Large Breed Adult Deboned Chicken & Chicken Meal Recipe Dry Dog Food, 24-lb bag$69.98Chewy Price$72.99List Price$66.48Autoship Price
- DealEvolve Classic Deboned Beef, Barley & Brown Rice Recipe Dry Dog Food, 30-lb bag$41.66Chewy Price$39.58Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Deboned Chicken, Chicken Meal (source of Glucosamine), Turkey Meal (source of Chondroitin Sulfate)...||Deboned Turkey, Turkey Meal (source of Glucosamine), Chicken Meal (source of Chondroitin Sulfate)...||Deboned Turkey, Turkey Meal (source of Glucosamine), Chicken Meal (source of Chondroitin Sulfate)...||Deboned Chicken, Chicken Meal, Peas...||Chicken Meal, Red Lentils, Peas...|
|Special Diet||Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Gluten Free...||Grain-Free, Gluten Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy...||Grain-Free, Weight Control, Gluten Free...||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Grain-Free, Natural, With Grain||Grain-Free, Low Glycemic, High-Protein, Non-GMO|
|Health Feature||N/A, Digestive Health, Immune Support...||N/A, Digestive Health, Immune Support...||N/A, Digestive Health, Immune Support...||N/A, Digestive Health, Immune Support...||Muscle Care, Vitamins & Minerals|
|Breed Size||Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Turkey, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry|
Questions & Answers
24 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
177 Customer Reviews
Price is only complaint
Why the $15 hike in price from first purchase of this dog food in late July to current purchase late in August? It was listed at the top of Dog Food Advisor's recommended dry, grain free dog food -- does that explain it? So frustrating. Now I need to consider yet another switch of food with which I can feel comfortable -- as much in terms of not being taken advantage of as in terms of cost.
My 3 year old gs was very lethargic laying around and did not have much energy. After a week of feeding him CORE he is full of energy and his coat is looking healthier. Great food for your fur baby
Good dog food
The food is pretty close to the nutrition I want for my pup. He seems to enjoy the food as well. It’s made with too quirky ingredients. I would Ana’s have recommended this food.I do a 50/50 mix of this and the other wellness large breed food. So I can lower the protein and lower the gluten.
Food is "dusty" or crumbly in bag
food is not great in quality, there is a large amount of "dusty" or powdery food in bag, particularly once you get to the bottom
What's really in this
I did some research and found that wellness core dog food was rated top of the line as one of the best dog foods available. It's rather expensive, but my dog is worth it. He will not even touch this stuff. I purchased 2 large baggs, which to me is quite pricey considering they are $70 a bag. So what do I do now...im out the money and I'm going to have to purchase another bag of a different brand. I was going to just make him eat it, but after 3 days of not eating....i couldn't do it to him...its too sad.
Eat Twice Every Day
I have two Leonbergers they have eaten this food twice a day for 6 and 7 years. Never a problem and i would not give them anything else for my babies.
My dogs love this dog food. Not only that, I can’t believe how fast I received my order. Like 12 hours later delivered to my door. I Love Chewy!!
I wanted to get one of the best dry dog food for giant dogs. This worked out very well, My dog devoured this food!!!
Pet likes this
This is first time using this brand or product so cannot fully review. So far best response is from our golden doodle who is somewhat picky at 6 years old and on a modified diet having to cut back the amount of kibble in her meals. She began eating Wellness Core immediately but typically turns up her nose at dry kibble. We are hopeful that it will be beneficial to any food allegies she might have experienced and help us keep her trim.
This is a review of Chewy not Wellness Core. I received my monthly shipment. The box was not properly packed or taped. When I opened the bag I found the food to be pulverized. It looks like corn meal. This is not the first time I have received poorly packed goods from Chewy, but it will be my last!