Wellness CORE Grain-Free Reduced Fat Turkey & Chicken Recipe Dry Dog Food
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Specially formulated to help your dog maintain a healthy weight.
- Fortified with omega fatty acids, antioxidants, glucosamine, probiotics, taurine, vitamins and minerals.
- Crafted using carefully chosen ingredients that include premium proteins, fruits and vegetables.
- Developed without any meat by-products, fillers, corn, soy, wheat-gluten or artificial preservatives, colors or flavors.
- Designed to encourage lean body mass and muscle tone, support a healthy coat and skin, and promote whole body health.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- American Journey Active Life Formula Healthy Weight Chicken, Brown Rice & Vegetables Recipe Dry Dog Food, 28-lb bag$49.99Chewy Price$47.49Autoship Price
- Wellness Ninety-Five Percent Beef Grain-Free Canned Dog Food Topper, 13.2-oz, case of 12$46.56Chewy Price$47.88List Price$44.23Autoship Price
- American Journey Active Life Formula Healthy Weight Salmon, Brown Rice & Vegetables Recipe Dry Dog Food, 28-lb$44.99Chewy Price$42.74Autoship Price
- Wellness Lamb & Beef Stew with Brown Rice & Apples Canned Dog Food, 12.5-oz, case of 12$46.56Chewy Price$47.88List Price$44.23Autoship Price
- Holistic Select Adult Health Anchovy, Sardine & Salmon Meals Recipe Dry Dog Food, 15-lb bag$44.99Chewy Price$42.74Autoship Price
- Evanger's Super Premium Beef Dinner Grain-Free Canned Dog Food, 12.5-oz, case of 12$34.68Chewy Price$32.95Autoship Price
- AvoDerm Chicken Meal & Brown Rice Recipe Small Breed Adult Dry Dog Food, 3.5-lb bag$13.85Chewy Price$16.99List Price$13.16Autoship Price
- Holistic Select Adult Health Lamb Meal Recipe Dry Dog Food, 30-lb bag$77.99Chewy Price$64.59Autoship Price
- Blue Buffalo Wilderness Duck Recipe Grain-Free Dry Dog Food, 4.5-lb bag$20.98Chewy Price$24.99List Price$19.93Autoship Price
- Wellness CORE Grain-Free Original Deboned Turkey, Turkey Meal & Chicken Meal Recipe Dry Dog Food, 12-lb bag$45.98Chewy Price$47.99List Price$42.84Autoship Price
- CANIDAE All Life Stages Less Active Chicken, Lamb & Fish Formula Canned Dog Food, 13-oz, case of 12$28.80Chewy Price$41.88List Price$27.36Autoship Price
- CANIDAE All Life Stages Lamb Meal & Rice Formula Dry Dog Food, 15-lb bag$34.29Chewy Price$39.99List Price$32.58Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Deboned Turkey, Turkey Meal (source of Glucosamine), Chicken Meal (source of Chondroitin Sulfate)...||Deboned Beef, Chicken Meal, Sweet Potatoes...||Deboned Turkey, Turkey Meal (source of Chondroitin Sulfate), Chicken Meal (source of Glucosamine)...||Deboned Turkey, Turkey Meal (source of Glucosamine), Chicken Meal (source of Chondroitin Sulfate)...||Lamb, Lamb Meal (source of Glucosamine and Chondroitin Sulfate), Pea Protein...|
|Special Diet||Grain-Free, Weight Control, Gluten Free...||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Gluten Free, Grain-Free, Weight Control||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Grain-Free, Weight Control...||Grain-Free, Gluten Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, High-Protein||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Gluten Free, Grain-Free...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Poultry||Beef, Meat||Turkey, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Lamb, Meat|
Questions & Answers
21 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
505 Customer Reviews
Why is there so much dust in this dog food?
I've been feeding this dog food for a couple years, a 26 lbs. bag monthly. Every bag has at least a pound of dust in it. I have to shake the bag to get the dust to settle to the bottom. When I get down to the last 5-8 pounds I have to sift it. It worries me to give the dog too much of this dust not knowing if it has excess vitamins, probiotics, prebiotics etc. I really wish this issue would get resolved. The dog food does help manage my dog's weight and does give him a beautiful coat. If this issue ever get resolved I will give it five stars.
Wellness products are cosistently good. Unfortunately, to get my miniature schnauzer to eat it requires heavy doctoring. But, it has the fiber he needs to avoid anal gland issues. Fair trade.
Great for Senior Small Breed Dogs
My cocker spaniel/dachshund mixed-breed dog just turned 12-yrs old and was starting to gain a little weight with her regular Wellness brand food. Since she is slowing down and getting older, my vet and I decided to change to a reduced-fat recipe food. Now, she maintains a healthy weight while keeping her energy up for those momentary zoomies!
This past July we brought our dog Champ to the vet and we’re shocked to learn his weight was pushing 90lbs. He is a 5 yo male golden retriever and keeping his weight down has always been a struggle, but 89.5lbs was a shock. Our vet recommended looking into a lower calorie or weight loss food from the same brand we were already using. We cut back the table scraps somewhat, but overall we didn’t change much other than Champs food. We brought him to the vet just to get weighed a month ago and HE LOST 10 LBS!!!!! We had started to notice his energy level was a little higher but we never would have thought he lost 10 lbs. This food definitely works! We are continuing to use it for now until he sheds a few more pounds but we could not be happier with the results!!
Great dry dog food
My dog at first loved this food but now not as much. It’s expensive for just a 25 pound bags and I have 3 dogs so it doesn’t last very long. If they continue to eat it I might see if I can find it cheaper at my local pet food store.
Love not having to haul bags from shelves to car. Our schnauzer devours this just as he did Core Raw and High Protein. Luckily we should start seeing a waistline soon!
My dogs like this
My dogs have been encouraged to lose weight and it seems that this dog food is supposed to promote that. It is still too early to tell whether or not it’s working, and my dogs usually do not like dry dog food. When I put it in their bowl they eat it readily without pause. Very happy so far with it. At least I know the food is not going to waste as with other dog food and I know that it is healthier
Worth the price
As our Bella gets older we felt we needed to revisit her foods protein level. We are already fans of this brand and the transition to this formula was easy and no negative digestion issues. She seems to really love it. More expensive than other brands but her health and happiness is worth every penny!!!
The dog likes it
I hope he loses weight on it. I switched from Wellness Healthy weight to Wellness Core in hopes it works better for losing weight. This is what Chewy or Wellness recommended.My dog likes it. He hasn't been on it long enough yet, but he likes it and has a lot of energy
Good food from core
The low fat food was recommended bu our veterinarian