Wellness CORE Natural Grain-Free Whitefish Salmon & Herring Pate Canned Kitten & Cat Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Made with carefully selected ingredients for optimum health benefits.
- Poultry-free recipe is perfect for cats with intolerances or allergies to chicken or turkey.
- High levels of omega fatty acids support healthy skin and a lustrous coat.
- Grain-free recipes provides a complete and balanced everyday diet for your cat.
- Developed with only premium ingredients—no carrageenan, artificial colors, flavors or by-products.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Wellness Complete Health Chicken & Lobster Formula Canned Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$63.36Chewy Price$66.96List Price$57.17Autoship Price
- Wellness Minced Tuna Dinner Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$41.28Chewy Price$42.96List Price$39.22Autoship Price
- Weruva Nine Liver with Chicken & Chicken Liver in Gravy Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$37.04Chewy Price$42.96List Price$35.19Autoship Price
- Natural Balance Platefulls Indoor Formula Turkey, Salmon & Chicken in Gravy Grain-Free Cat Food Pouches, 3-oz pouch, case of 24$30.00Chewy Price$28.50Autoship Price
- BFF Tuna & Pumpkin Valentine Dinner in Gravy Canned Cat Food, 10-oz, tray of 12$30.04Chewy Price$33.48List Price$28.54Autoship Price
- Instinct Original Grain-Free Pate Real Lamb Recipe Canned Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 12$39.48Chewy Price$37.51Autoship Price
- Wellness Complete Health Adult Beef & Chicken Formula Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$63.36Chewy Price$66.96List Price$60.19Autoship Price
- Natural Balance Platefulls Turkey, Chicken & Duck Formula in Gravy Grain-Free Cat Food Pouches, 3-oz pouch, case of 24$30.00Chewy Price$28.50Autoship Price
- Fussie Cat Premium Tuna with Mussels Formula in Aspic Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 2.82-oz, case of 24$50.16Chewy Price$47.65Autoship Price
- Weruva Mideast Feast with Grilled Tilapia in Gravy Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$55.99Chewy Price$57.36List Price$53.19Autoship Price
- Tiki Cat Napili Luau Wild Salmon & Chicken in Chicken Consomme Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 2.8-oz, case of 12$21.48Chewy Price$23.88List Price$20.41Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Whitefish, Salmon Broth, Salmon...||Turkey, Chicken Liver, Turkey Broth...||Turkey, Pork Liver, Turkey Broth...||Chicken, Water Sufficient For Processing, Cassia Gum...||Chicken, Turkey, Chicken Broth...|
|Food Flavor||Salmon, Seafood & Fish||Chicken, Poultry||Turkey, Duck, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Liver, Chicken, Turkey, Poultry, Meat|
|Special Diet||Grain-Free, Gluten Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Pea-Free||Grain-Free, Gluten Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Pea-Free||High-Protein, Grain-Free, Gluten Free...||Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, High-Protein, Pea-Free||High-Protein, Grain-Free, Gluten Free...|
|Health Feature||High-Energy, Skin & Coat Health, Brain Health, Digestive Health||Appetite Stimulation, Skin & Coat Health, Urinary Tract Health...||Skin & Coat Health, Digestive Health||Appetite Stimulation, Skin & Coat Health, Digestive Health||Appetite Stimulation, Urinary Tract Health, Digestive Health|
Questions & Answers
11 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
108 Customer Reviews
It's a hard No!
I buy other Core foods so I thought my girls would like this one too. I usually get the Tasters packets but I thought I might try a different flavor. When I opened the can, the food is a greyish color. It looks disgusting but I figured that I'm not the one eating it. My girls wouldn't touch it, not even our house hippo that eats whatever you put in front of her. I tried it several times, just in case they weren't in the mood before. Nope, wouldn't touch it. I gave it to my son for their cat, he wouldn't eat it either. Not sure if I got a bad batch of food but, I'll never buy this again.
Not my kitties fave flavor but it’s good
Over the past year or so my spoiled fur babies are getting progressively pickier. They’ll wolf down the turkey/duck flavor but only eat a little and walk away from this flavor.
Best digestive food yet!
I rescued a cat a year ago and decided that this was his home. After 2 months his poop wasn't regular. Multiple vet visits, stool checks etc. He was put on various prescription foods from Purina to science diet. Finally, the biome worked (can & dry) but he got tired of the same flavor. I took a chance on the wellness digestive care & haven't looked back! Within 3 days it was firm, less odor and he loves all the variety! I now give him science diet biome dry to nibble on and wellness digestive care (all flavors). Thanks wellness!
not good cat food
I open 1 can , none of my cats would touch it. i have 6 cats
I can't honestly review this item because Princess is so picky that the can might be wonderful for another cat but mine won't eat it.
Turned up noses
This is a no go for my cats. Gave it away to another cat owner
Only thing my girl's will eat
This is the only brand of food my kittens will eat. They were tiny when I got them barley 1 pound now at 5 months old they weigh about 10 pounds and are the size of a normal house full grown house cat. Yes they are a big but not fat for manecon's. And have had no problems with this food like others in the past.
my 2 said Ok but..
over the past 5 decades of feeding all my past and present kitties I have never seen a cat food go dark or smell so bad as this one. I will not reorder, my two kids only took a few bites and had to toss the rest when I fed them so I donated it to my friends cat rescue.
Having issues with my picky seniors, and they actually like this food!
Only thing my cat with a sensitive stomach can stomach
As my poor orange cat has gotten older, he seems to have lost the ability to tolerate a number of foods. He throws up or has diarrhea most of the time and has gotten really skinny as a result. I'm not quite sure why, but this food he tolerates well (with no vomiting/diarrhea) and has started to gain back weight with it. From the reviews on here, I almost did not get this food. My cats usually love fish, and my orange cat really loves this product.