Wellness CORE RawRev Grain-Free Original Recipe with Freeze-Dried Turkey Dry Dog Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Get notified when this item is back in stock.
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Deboned Turkey, Turkey Meal (source of Glucosamine), Chicken Meal (source of Chondroitin Sulfate)...||Deboned Chicken, Chicken Meal, Turkey Meal...||Duck, Lamb Meal (source of Glucosamine), Chicken Meal (source of Chondroitin Sulfate)...||Deboned Turkey, Turkey Meal (source of Glucosamine), Chicken Meal (source of Chondroitin Sulfate)...||Whitefish, Herring Meal (source of Glucosamine), Salmon Meal (source of Chondroitin Sulfate)...|
|Special Diet||Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Gluten Free, High-Protein, Raw||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Grain-Free, High-Protein, Gluten Free, Raw||Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, High-Protein, Gluten Free, Raw||Grain-Free, High-Protein, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Gluten Free, Raw||Grain-Free, High-Protein, Chicken-Free|
|Health Feature||Appetite Stimulation, Skin & Coat Health, Digestive Health||Appetite Stimulation, Skin & Coat Health, Digestive Health||Appetite Stimulation, Skin & Coat Health, Digestive Health||Appetite Stimulation, Skin & Coat Health, Digestive Health||N/A|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Extra Small & Toy Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Turkey, Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Turkey, Poultry||Duck, Lamb, Boar, Rabbit, Poultry, Meat||Turkey, Chicken, Poultry||Seafood & Fish|
About This Item
- Developed to promote whole body health.
- Features crunchy kibble and meaty, freeze-dried bites.
- Thoughtfully prepared with pure protein and natural enzymes.
- Fortified with omega fatty acids, antioxidants, glucosamine, probiotics and taurine.
- Crafted using advanced natural nutrition to help support lean body mass, muscle tone and a healthy coat and skin.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Wellness CORE RawRev Grain-Free Wild Game Recipe with Freeze Dried Lamb Dry Dog Food, 18-lb bag$76.98Chewy Price$79.99List Price$58.51Autoship Price
- Wellness CORE RawRev Grain-Free Small Breed Original Recipe with Freeze Dried Turkey Dry Dog Food, 10-lb bag$47.98Chewy Price$49.99List Price$45.58Autoship Price
- BIXBI Liberty Beef Recipe Grain-Free Dry Dog Food, 4-lb bag$15.99Chewy Price$17.89List Price$15.19Autoship Price
- BIXBI Liberty Original Recipe Fresh Turkey, Chicken & Fish Grain-Free Dry Dog Food, 22-lb bag$57.99Chewy Price$55.09Autoship Price
- Wellness CORE RawRev High Protein Grain-Free Ocean Whitefish, Herring & Salmon Meal Recipe Dry Dog Food, 4-lb bag$21.99Chewy Price$20.89Autoship Price
- Wellness CORE Grain-Free Wild Game Duck, Turkey, Boar & Rabbit Recipe Dry Dog Food, 4-lb bag$18.98Chewy Price$19.99List Price$18.03Autoship Price
- BIXBI RAWBBLE Fresh Lamb Recipe Limited Ingredient Grain-Free Dry Dog Food, 24-lb bag$83.99Chewy Price$79.79Autoship Price
- BIXBI Liberty Game Bird Feast Fresh Turkey, Quail & Duck Dry Dog Food, 22-lb bag$62.99Chewy Price$59.84Autoship Price
- Natural Balance Limited Ingredient Freeze Dried Beef & Brown Rice Recipe Dry Dog Food, 13-oz bag$29.98Chewy Price$28.48Autoship Price
- BIXBI RAWBBLE Fresh Duck Recipe Limited Ingredient Grain-Free Dry Dog Food, 24-lb bag$83.99Chewy Price$79.79Autoship Price
- BIXBI RAWBBLE Fresh Chicken Recipe Limited Ingredient Grain-Free Dry Dog Food, 4-lb bag$18.99Chewy Price$18.04Autoship Price
- CANIDAE PURE Petite Adult Small Breed Grain-Free with Lamb Dry Dog Food, 10-lb bag$38.99Chewy Price$37.04Autoship Price
Questions & Answers
18 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
202 Customer Reviews
My pup loves this food, the freeze dried turkey bits are her favorite. The kibble could be a bit smaller.
I received smaller sample bags from a local pet store and used it as training treats. My dogs love it! So I ordered the 4 lb bag. The only problem is that the meaty freeze dried bites are completely shredded. This is a disappointment since that was the special part of using for training. So now I separate the kibble and the shredded mess. The kibble I use for training and the shredded part I mix in with their food. I will still reach out to Wellness to see what their thoughts are.
Pupper Loves It
My dog loves this food. He picks through the kibble first to find the freeze dried pieces of meat. I love the price, too
CORE RAWREV GRAIN FREE
RA SEEMS TO LIKE THIS DRY FOOD VERY MUCH ESPECIALLY THE FREEZE-DRIED PIECES.
Dogs love it
This is all natural and my big dog loves it. There are substantial chunks of freeze dried Turkey in it not just kibble
Good Brand, Quality Product
I just started using this brand and I really like it. Mika is one very happy girl!
A nice change
My old lady pug loves this food. She gobbles it down and it feels like I am constantly dumping a little more in her bowl. The Ferrets don't steal this as much. And that is probably due to the kibble size. I buy high protein and grain free for them, mainly . But it's a win for us, because the dog seems to love this food change. & the ferrets are eating their food, rather than the dogs.
My dogs love it!
Very satisfied, my dogs love it, especially the little raw pieces!
Dogs dived right in!
One of my dogs must have grain free, and we have been using Instinct Raw Boost, but it was out of stock. Tried the Wellness Core RawRev as suggested. My picky eater wolfed right through and tried the brown eye beg for "More, please!" My other dog does not require grain free and isn't picky about his food. He eats Fromm in various flavors; decided to give him a taste of the RawRev. Now he lines up in front of that bin two times a day. Thanks for the great suggestion, Chewy!
Has the recipe changed? Now smells awful and dog won't touch it
I've been buying this food for my dog for the past few years and she used to love it. It was her favorite flavor and she always scarfed it down no problem. However, I hadn't gotten it for her for a while (I like to rotate her diet) and then when I did recently it smelled completely different. Had a stale, cardboard-like smell that made me queasy. My dog would not touch it, even when I added wet food, broth, treats etc. she looked repulsed at it. Mind you she is NOT a picky eater. What the heck happened to this food?