Wellness CORE Wholesome Grains Ocean Recipe High Protein Dry Dog Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Features a savory flavor that dogs love.
- Developed to promote whole body health.
- Packed with protein, fiber-rich grains and nutrient-dense superfoods.
- Fortified with omega fatty acids, antioxidants, glucosamine, probiotics and taurine.
- Crafted using advanced natural nutrition to support lean body mass, muscle tone and a healthy coat and skin.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- American Journey Beef & Sweet Potato Recipe Grain-Free Dry Dog Food, 4-lb bag$16.99Chewy Price$16.14Autoship Price
- Wellness CORE Grain-Free Lamb Recipe Dry Dog Food, 22-lb bag$72.98Chewy Price$74.99List Price$69.33Autoship Price
- American Journey Large Breed Adult Chicken & Sweet Potato Recipe Grain-Free Dry Dog Food, 24-lb bag$49.99Chewy Price$47.49Autoship Price
- Wellness CORE Wholesome Grains Original Recipe High Protein Dry Dog Food, 4-lb bag$19.98Chewy Price$20.99List Price$18.98Autoship Price
- Freely Lamb Recipe Limited Ingredient Whole Grain Dry Dog Food, 4-lb bag$27.99Chewy Price$26.59Autoship Price
- Freely Turkey Recipe Limited Ingredient Whole Grain Dry Dog Food, 4-lb bag$19.04Chewy Price$27.99List Price$18.09Autoship Price
- Wellness CORE RawRev Grain-Free Wild Game Recipe with Freeze Dried Lamb Dry Dog Food, 18-lb bag$76.98Chewy Price$79.99List Price$73.13Autoship Price
- Castor & Pollux Pristine Grain-Free Grass-Fed Beef & Sweet Potato Recipe with Raw Bites Dry Dog Food, 18-lb bag$88.98Chewy Price$74.37Autoship Price
- Tender & True Limited Ingredient Grain-Free Salmon & Sweet Potato Recipe Dry Dog Food, 23-lb bag$70.54Chewy Price$82.99List Price$67.01Autoship Price
- Go! Solutions SENSITIVITIES Limited Ingredient Turkey Grain-Free Dry Dog Food, 3.5-lb bag$18.99Chewy Price$18.04Autoship Price
- CANIDAE Sustain Premium Recipe Wild-Caught Alaskan Salmon Adult Dry Dog Food, 18-lb bag$49.99Chewy Price$47.49Autoship Price
- Earthborn Holistic Venture Limited Ingredient Grain-Free Smoked Wild Boar & Butternut Squash Dry Dog Food, 4-lb bag$18.93Chewy Price$19.40List Price$17.98Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Whitefish, Herring Meal (source of Glucosamine), Menhaden Fish Meal (source of Chondroitin Sulfate)...||Deboned Turkey, Chicken Meal (source of Chondroitin Sulfate), Turkey Meal (source of Glucosamine)...||Whitefish, Menhaden Fish Meal (source of Glucosamine), Herring Meal (source of Chondroitin Sulfate)...||Deboned Chicken, Turkey Meal (source of Chondroitin Sulfate), Chicken Meal (source of Glucosamine)...||Deboned Salmon, Salmon Meal, Brown Rice...|
|Special Diet||High-Protein, Chicken-Free, With Grain||High-Protein, With Grain||Sensitive Digestion, Natural, No Corn No Wheat No Soy...||Sensitive Digestion, Natural, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, With Grain||High-Protein, Sensitive Digestion, Pea-Free, Raw, With Grain|
|Health Feature||N/A||N/A||Digestive Health, Sensitive Skin||Digestive Health, Sensitive Skin||Skin & Coat Health, Hip & Joint Support, Digestive Health...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Large Breeds, Medium Breeds, Small Breeds, All Breeds||Large Breeds, Medium Breeds, Small Breeds, All Breeds||Large Breeds, Medium Breeds, Small Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Seafood & Fish||Turkey, Poultry||Seafood & Fish||Chicken, Poultry||Salmon, Seafood & Fish|
Questions & Answers
6 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
13 Customer Reviews
Wellness Core High Protein
This dog food has really good ingredients and my dog absolutely loves the taste. There was no vomiting or diarrhea switching to this food so that’s also great. I just think it’s a little pricey. But I wanted a high protein food for my dog that’s healthy which this is so it’s worth it in my opinion
This dog food has a very strong fish odor, but it's absolutely great for my German shepherd skin and coat. I no longer have to give them Benadryl for their allergies. They gobble it right up. I can't say it affects their stools any.
Unknown Allergy Solution!
We have a family of sensitive morkie’s. My mom has the mother and son, while I have the daughter. They all require a “limited ingredient” diet or else they will have diarrhea. I’ve tried many different foods through the years but Wellness brand has been my favorite after trials and research. Dog Food Advisor rated this food at a full 5-stars so I thought I’d try it and see if the well made food had good enough ingredients to hold up, since many limited ingredient formulas didn’t have as high of a rating, and I want the best for my kiddos. The Wellness CORE line has been the only food to not cause diarrhea! I thought I’d push it further and try the “wholesome grains” recipe since vet’s spoke out about grain free not being a healthy choice, and even still! I don’t know what their allergy/sensitivity is, but it provides me so much comfort to know that they don’t have whatever ingredient it is. It also makes me wonder what is in all these other foods that causes them this problem? I recommend trying Wellness to everyone I know!
So far, so good
Up until recently I refused to feed my dog anything but Purina Pro Plan, because I believe in the brand and like that there is extensive testing, excellent quality control, and veterinarians on staff. However, my dog appears to be allergic to rice which is in all of the PPP formulas. His stools were always some degree of loose. And he is always very itchy. Even with the sensitive skin and stomach formulas. I’ve had him on this new wellness (with grain, as we are avoiding grain-free diets per the FDA) for a few weeks now. He had his first completely normal, solid stool today, since I can remember. Wellness is supposed to be a decent brand of kibble so I think for now we will stick with it. He loves the flavor too and gets so excited for his meals.
Dog did not enjoy this. Neither would touch it. Overwhelming fish smell compared to other fish based diets.
Great for his skin, not his gut
My aussie's fur needs lots of love in the dry winter. Some recipes just don't nourish his coat, but this one does! However, his stool has been loose since the switch. He was fine on salmon food so I assume the problem is the protein source. Too bad, he loved the taste of this!
This dog food is a hit with my rescues!
Thank you! My dogs love it so much. They are extremely happy after switching to this brand.
Super fan of Wellness Core!
All the dogs love it (in all honesty they would eat anything though haha) but the reason for this food is because of some food sensitivities in some of my dogs but they all handle this great (no excessive bowel movements and/or gas and all nice stools)! They also have super soft and shiny coats! I also prefer the shape and size of the kibble-my dogs actually have to chew it versus all the traditional small round pieces they just swallow. So overall great choice of kibble for my pack!
My dogs have the best coats and are eating slower and just absolutely thriving on this.
No more allergies
Worth the expensive price to stop all the scratching. Turns out my girl is allergic to chicken based foods. Apoquel made her sick. This ocean formula has her a happy, healthy, energetic dog.