Wellness Grain-Free Complete Health Puppy Deboned Chicken, Chicken Meal & Salmon Meal Recipe Dry Dog Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Features premium protein, healthy fats and fiber.
- Helps support a strong immune system, optimal energy levels and a healthy coat and skin.
- Crafted to create complete and balanced nutrition that promotes whole body health.
- Fortified with omega fatty acids—including DHA—antioxidants, glucosamine, probiotics and taurine.
- Made in the USA using only the finest globally sourced ingredients.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- American Journey Active Life Formula Puppy Chicken, Brown Rice & Vegetables Recipe Dog Food, 28-lb bag$49.99Chewy Price$47.49Autoship Price
- Wellness CORE Wholesome Grains Puppy High Protein Dry Dog Food, 4-lb bag$19.98Chewy Price$20.99List Price$18.98Autoship Price
- American Journey Active Life Formula Large Breed Puppy Chicken, Brown Rice & Vegetables Recipe Dry Dog Food, 28-lb bag$49.99Chewy Price$47.49Autoship Price
- Whole Earth Farms Puppy Recipe Dry Dog Food, 4-lb bag$12.48Chewy Price$11.86Autoship Price
- Blue Seal EnTrust Large Breed Puppy Chicken Meal & Barley Recipe Dry Dog Food, 6-lb bag$14.76Chewy Price$17.50List Price$14.02Autoship Price
- Wellness CORE RawRev Wholesome Grains Puppy Recipe High Protein Dry Dog Food, 4-lb bag$20.98Chewy Price$21.99List Price$19.93Autoship Price
- American Natural Premium Large Breed Puppy Dry Dog Food, 12-lb bag$39.46Chewy Price$37.49Autoship Price
- American Natural Premium Puppy Dry Dog Food, 12-lb bag$40.31Chewy Price$38.29Autoship Price
- Adirondack 30% Protein High-Fat Recipe Chicken Meal & Brown Rice Puppy & Performance Dogs Dry Dog Food, 4-lb bag$10.80Chewy Price$11.99List Price$10.26Autoship Price
- Wellness CORE RawRev Grain-Free Puppy Recipe with Freeze-Dried Turkey Dry Dog Food, 10-lb bag$39.19Chewy Price$49.99List Price$37.23Autoship Price
- Country Vet Naturals 28/18 Healthy Puppy Dog Food, 1-lb bag$3.79Chewy Price$3.99List Price$3.60Autoship Price
- Chicken Soup for the Soul Large Breed Puppy Chicken, Turkey & Brown Rice Recipe Dry Dog Food, 13.5-lb bag$34.99Chewy Price$36.99List Price$33.24Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Deboned Chicken, Chicken Meal, Peas...||Deboned Chicken, Chicken Meal, Sweet Potatoes...||Deboned Chicken, Chicken Meal, Turkey Meal...||Deboned Chicken, Chicken Meal, Peas...||Deboned Turkey, Chicken Meal, Turkey Meal...|
|Special Diet||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Grain-Free||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Gluten Free, Grain-Free||Grain-Free, Gluten Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, High-Protein||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Gluten Free, Grain-Free, High-Protein||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Grain-Free, Gluten Free, High-Protein|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Small Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Salmon, Poultry, Seafood & Fish||Chicken, Sweet Potato, Poultry, Fruits & Vegetables||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Turkey, Poultry||Turkey, Poultry|
Questions & Answers
13 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
85 Customer Reviews
Great puppy food
Got this food for my new Aussie Puppy. Slowing switching her over from the food she ate with the breeder. She's loving this food and cleans it up great. Highly recommend.
New food at a reasonable price
I had heard of this brand of food and with a big price in another brand I was in need of a good dog food at a more reasonable price and this met the requirement. So far if has merger into there blended food with not issues. This will be a part of their daily food as i increase the blending amount. Happy to have found it at a reasonable price. Thank you Chewy!!
my kobe and snow Love this food
The complete health grain free for puppy is so good for my dog he loves it Kobe my labrador retriever and am Shih Tzu he’s an adult and he loves the adult wellness small breathe food I will not change at all
This has been an outstanding puppy food, never any issues. We have been feeding Wellness to our extremely active, working Australian Shepherd since she was 8 weeks old. I will definitely continue with the adult Wellness food for her.
Shiny coat, good digestion
The ingredients in Wellness dog food are excellent. Our puppy was having frequent diarrhea, though, and I was hesitant to switch foods because I had used wellness in the past and like the ingredients (only other food we considered was Merrick) and also everything else was great, he has such a super shiny soft coat that he didn’t have when we got him, energy, nice teeth, even not bad breath, switched to this grain free version and now his digestion is perfect.
Good food great and fast delivery.
My dog is happy and heathy. No grain food is better for him. He doesn’t get fat.
Recommend especially for coat
I've been feeding this to my puppy for 7 months now and he's always been a unique eater but he does eventually eat this every morning & night. He HATES baths but his coat is beautiful, soft, and shiny and I must give credit to his food. He gets complimented on it almost every walk. According to the vet he is healthy, growing quickly, and I'm happy I chose Wellness.
Highly recommended for Yorkie Pups
A lot of sites highly recommend this particular dry food for my Yorkie pup but I didn’t get it at first because it indicated for all breed sizes. I feared the kibbles might be too big for a small breed. My pup is on Wellness CORE Grain Free for Small Breed Pups. He loves it but he is getting too big, like a giant Yorkie. Maybe too much protein! LOL! I decided to try this. Now that I have it, It looks like a perfect size, about the same size as the CORE. My pup got to taste a few kibbles on its own and also mixed with his current dry food today. He likes them both equally. His poop appears normal and firm. My pup eats 4 times a day so after a week of mixing gradually, I will feed him the dry food separately - 2 times of one and 2 times of the other as I still have plenty of the other. I love it because my pup loves it, in addition to being grain free, no meat by products, loaded with nutrients and high protein content. He is now 7 months. If he continues to like it, I will keep the same brand and use the adult version when he turns a year.
My puppy loves this food and she is growing so fast. Absolutely no health or allergy problems with this dog food for my dog
I have been raising my litters in this food for years. They love it; both kibble and canned!