Wellness Healthy Indulgence Shreds with Skipjack Tuna & Shrimp in Light Sauce Grain-Free Wet Cat Food Pouches, 3-oz, case of 24
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- 100% grain-free recipe is made with real skipjack tuna and shrimp as the top ingredients for a high-quality animal protein source.
- Promotes the 5 signs of kitty wellness—plenty of energy, a lustrous skin and coat, sound digestion and immunity, plus strong teeth and healthy eyes.
- Savory sauce makes mealtime irresistible, and is great as a complete meal in every pouch or kibble topper for picky eaters.
- Helps promote urinary health with essential moisture from broth to keep your kitty hydrated and antioxidant-rich cranberries.
- Zero gluten, wheat, corn, soy or artificial colors, flavors or preservatives so it’s great for kitties with sensitivities.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- American Journey Landmark Mackerel & Tuna Recipe in Broth Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 12$17.99Chewy Price$17.09Autoship Price
- Solid Gold Five Oceans Shreds with Real Tuna Recipe in Gravy Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 12$19.08Chewy Price$20.28List Price$18.13Autoship Price
- American Journey Landmark Tuna & Tilapia Recipe in Broth Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 12$18.34Chewy Price$17.42Autoship Price
- Weruva Holy Chicken Mackerel Variety Pack Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 10-oz, case of 12$46.99Chewy Price$47.99List Price$44.64Autoship Price
- Weruva Classic Cat Meows n' Holler PurrAmid Chicken & Shrimp Pate Canned Cat Food, 3-oz can, case of 12$20.99Chewy Price$21.48List Price$19.94Autoship Price
- BFF Play Pate Lovers Salmon & Tuna Tuck Me In Wet Cat Food, 2.8-oz can, pack of 12$17.99Chewy Price$19.08List Price$17.09Autoship Price
- Caru Classic Wild Salmon & Turkey Stew Grain-Free Wet Cat Food, 6-oz, case of 12$35.88Chewy Price$34.09Autoship Price
- Wellness Natural Grain-Free Gravies Tuna Dinner Canned Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 12$32.72Chewy Price$33.48List Price$31.08Autoship Price
- BFF Tuna & Bonito Be Mine Dinner in Gelee Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$33.99Chewy Price$35.76List Price$32.29Autoship Price
- Tiki Cat Aloha Friends Tuna with Tilapia & Pumpkin Grain-Free Wet Cat Food, 5.5-oz can, case of 8$15.36Chewy Price$17.12List Price$14.59Autoship Price
- Blue Buffalo Freedom Indoor Adult Fish Recipe Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$39.84Chewy Price$54.96List Price$37.85Autoship Price
- Wellness CORE Signature Selects Chunky Boneless Chicken & Wild Salmon Entree in Sauce Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 5.3-oz, case of 12$37.44Chewy Price$39.48List Price$35.57Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Chicken Broth, Water Sufficient For Processing, Chicken...||Chicken Broth, Water Sufficient For Processing, Chicken...||Chicken Broth, Water Sufficient for Processing, Chicken...||Chicken Broth, Water Sufficient For Processing, Chicken...||Chicken Broth, Water Sufficient For Processing, Chicken...|
|Food Flavor||Tuna, Seafood & Fish||Chicken, Turkey, Poultry||Turkey, Duck, Poultry||Chicken, Turkey, Poultry||Tuna, Seafood & Fish|
|Special Diet||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Grain-Free, Pea-Free||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Grain-Free, Pea-Free||Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Pea-Free||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Grain-Free, Pea-Free||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Grain-Free, Pea-Free|
|Food Texture||Shredded||Shredded||Chunks in Gravy||Chunks in Gravy||Chunks in Gravy|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
26 Customer Reviews
17 year old cat loves it.
I have a 17-year-old cat that has cancer. She has never liked cat can food has only eaten kibble and a little people food like chicken or beef her whole life . Got a sample of this from someone and she ate it ,so I ordered it and she’s been eating it regularly now which makes me very happy . She was wasn’t eating very much, but she’s always hungry now. Highly recommend!
Willow is incredibly picky and has IBD and is borderline CRF. She will not only eat the Wellness Morsels and Shreds in the pouches, but actually gets excited at feeding time. The high moisture content, lower protein and phosphorous levels are good for aging kidneys. Finally, a "canned food" she will eat. I immediately noticed less vomiting and increased energy levels with this line of food.
So its a good food but my cats won't eat it. :( And i tried it on a number of mine.
All cats approve
Cats LOVE this flavor in shreds variety. I love it due to NO Carrageenan or horrible artificial vitamin K! This is Always on weekly purchase list. Wish it would come in a larger size and in a can option.
My cat is not that fussy an eater but I noticed he was getting bored with his other pouch option. When I opened the shreds he was meowing in anticipation. He ate every morsel. I am glad I switched.
Mamie love this
Mamie is on a low protein diet. I struggled to find something she will eat. She loves this food! All my cats do. I was so relieved to find something she likes.
PADDY LIKES IT
Must smash the shreds & add tuna juice, but he cleans the bowl. Finally!.
Cats love this
My cats love this food and can’t get enough of it. I wish it was less messy serving out of patch, oh well nothing is perfect
A real winner for my finicky cat
My extremely finicky cat seems to eat this consistently more than any other food I have found.
Questioning nutritional value
We are trying to transition our picky eater to a wet food for weight control, as per our veterinarian. The first day he left more than half in his dish, but licked up all of the gravy. The second day he ate most of the food and continues to do well with it. I wish I had paid more attention to the content, however, because the crude protein is listed as 4%, which is lower by more than half when compared to every other brand we’ve tried. I will continue to look.