Wellness Kittles Grain-Free Tuna & Cranberries Recipe Crunchy Cat Treats
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Both delicious and nutritious at only two calories each–and helps clean teeth.
- These all-natural treats are made with real meat, fruit and veggies.
- No meat byproducts, artificial colors, flavors or preservatives.
- Available in chewy and crunchy, grain and grain free, kitten and indoor cat treats (sold separately).
- Created by veterinarians and nutritionists to provide a balance of nutrients to your feline friend.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Wellness Kittles Grain-Free Salmon & Cranberries Recipe Crunchy Cat Treats, 6-oz bag$4.74Chewy Price$4.99List Price$4.50Autoship Price
- Wellness Kittles Grain-Free Chicken & Cranberries Recipe Crunchy Cat Treats, 2-oz bag, bundle of 6$14.22Chewy Price$13.51Autoship Price
- Wellness Kittles Grain-Free Turkey & Cranberries Recipe Crunchy Cat Treats, 2-oz bag, bundle of 2$6.16Chewy Price$5.85Autoship Price
- I and Love and You Meow and Zen Hearties Chicken Recipe Cat Treats, 4-oz bag$4.98Chewy Price$5.99List Price$4.73Autoship Price
- Emerald Pet Wholly Fish! Salmon Recipe Cat Treats, 3-oz bag$5.79Chewy Price$5.50Autoship Price
- Inaba Churu Rolls Chicken Recipe wraps Tuna Recipe Grain-Free Cat Treats, 0.35-oz, pack of 4$5.99Chewy Price$5.69Autoship Price
- Inaba Churu Pops Moist & Chewy Tuna Recipe Lickable Cat Treats, 0.54-oz tube, pack of 24$21.55Chewy Price$26.94List Price$20.47Autoship Price
- Applaws Puree Variety Pack Grain-Free Lickable Cat Treats, 0.25-oz pouch, case of 8, 10 count$41.90Chewy Price$39.80Autoship Price
- Inaba Churu Pops Moist & Chewy Tuna with Chicken Recipe Lickable Cat Treats, 0.54-oz tube, pack of 24$23.99Chewy Price$26.94List Price$22.79Autoship Price
- Bench & Field Holistic Natural Cat Treats, 3-oz bottle$6.99Chewy Price$6.64Autoship Price
- Inaba Churu Pops Moist & Chewy Chicken Recipe Lickable Cat Treats, 0.54-oz tube, pack of 24$22.74Chewy Price$26.94List Price$21.60Autoship Price
- Inaba Churu Grain-Free Tuna Puree Lickable Cat Treat, 0.5-oz tube, pack of 4$3.19Chewy Price$4.49List Price$3.03Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Tuna, Chickpeas, Peas...||Salmon, Peas, Potatoes...||Deboned Chicken, Chicken Meal, Potatoes...||Salmon, Chicken Meal, Potato Starch...||Deboned Chicken, Chicken Meal, Potato Starch...|
|Food Flavor||Tuna, Seafood & Fish, Fruits & Vegetables||Salmon, Seafood & Fish, Fruits & Vegetables||Chicken, Poultry, Fruits & Vegetables||Salmon, Seafood & Fish||Chicken, Poultry|
|Special Diet||Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Gluten Free, Non-GMO||Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Gluten Free, Non-GMO||Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Gluten Free, Non-GMO||Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, High-Protein, Gluten Free||Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, High-Protein, Gluten Free|
Questions & Answers
8 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
283 Customer Reviews
Cat won’t touch them now
My cat used to go crazy for these treats, but the most recent shipment a month or two ago was different—she doesn’t even recognize them as food now. I compared with the last few treats from my previous order, which she still happily ate. Just posting this to corroborate the other recent negative reviews. They are correct.
I purchased this for my 9 year old chihuahua. I live in Massachusetts so I’m March/ April it’s still kinda cool. As belle got older she was shaking a lot more. I purchased it for her and she lovessss it. It fits her pretty nicely I would of liked it about 1/2 an inch longer but it looks perfect on her and keeps my baby warm. I love frisco products and it’s the only clothing I purchase for my fur babies. I will say the only downside is the fact the white is more of a off white beigeish cream color but no biggie. For the record I went off the chart and purchased belles normal size I purchased a small and her measurements are back:11.5” chest:14” neck:9” and her shoulder to floor is: 10”
My cat sniffed them and walked away
My cat does not like these at all. So now I've got almost a full bag so I guess I'm going to have to give them away no one where I live has a cat. Maybe your cat will like them I don't know but my cat doesn't like them then it's safe to say they're not that great.
Ever since wellness changed their formulas to grain free, my cats refuse to eat the food or the treats. It’s unfortunate because I loved the quality of wellness, and my cats used to love the flavors.
My cat seem to like these treats they are healthy for them When they hear the cabinet door open they come running and line up to get their teats this is the same for all the wellness kitties I have tried for them when I get the different flavors I will mix them together
Cranberries must be popular in this household
I got this treat actually in a KitNip box for my five kitties. This is the 2nd treat with cranberries in it that 5/5 of my cats have loved and gone crazy over. Seriously my cat Milo guards the drawer at night where the treats are. Very popular.
Wonderful flavor! (Doesn't smell bad either)
Kitty likes them! I like them! And as I said before, they don't smell bad. Thank you chewy!!!
I wish my kitties liked this!
I wish my cats liked this! Wellness I believe is a very good quality brand product. My kitties like the wet and dry food, but unfortunately don't care for the treats. My kitten will eat some of them though.
Kitty approved crunchy treats. They enjoy these, and the treats seem to be a better option than many out there. Better ingredients etc.
My Cats LOVE Kittles!
Found Kittles when the cats were babies and could not wait until they were weaned to have them try it! They loved it then and they still love it NOW, so I buy the familiar Chicken and Tuna, then added the Turkey and Salmon to their list. All 6 love Kittles!